Bimsillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim

As-salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi everyone!

This topic is a repeat but the earlier one was closed because of not getting anywhere and the op seems to have been banned by some reason. So I was wondering about two things.

1. Are there any people here who are interested in groupwise japanese learning?

2. Are there any people here who are interested in groupwise forum about anime and manga for muslims with the intention to create muslimmanga successfully in the future?

Mods, kindly don't lock as this is not a bad subject.

Nice to know that you are interested in anime brother MAFHHM but I was asking if anyone would be up to these and as you seem not to be you didn't need to answer really :D

Very good brother/sister Thoughtful, then another question for you, do you have any capacity when it comes to creating manga, like drawing, writing stories or anything else and if so would you want to be part of the making?

I wasnt following the topic so I didnt see the reply. i would not mind participating in story boarding or story writing. I can help with the drawing but I am not very good.

Ok that sounds weird let me rephrase. I can write stories that would be quite enjoyable to write islamic manga stories I would willingly help in drawing but i am not as good.

Very good thoughtful, I'll pm you about it then.

WhiteSkies, thanks for the links. I noticed the forum you linked awhile ago but they seem to be sunnis and I have nothing against them but in the end we would probably fall into historically controversial subjects or what to teach readers and whatnot. However, it is good to be a member in there and see where it goes. Does anyone know whatever happened to brother Hameds muslimmanga forum?

Assalamu Alaykum

I learned 日本語 for 2 years, but that is some years back already and unfortunately didnt have the chance to actually speak it with native speakers, so i might b of some help =) (watching movies etc a lot though) but dont expect me to do wonders lol.

I'd b very interested in teaching basic japanese to a group of some actually, bcos that would inevitably lead to me review the basics again haha!

I like to draw or paint aswell, comics yes, but typical manga isnt my style to b honest...

I had this idea to make more islamic stories as comics since ive read "40 Sufi Comics" and thought it was a nice idea to make comics out of ahadith! but the style wasnt too appealing to young kids i thought, so making comics in a style that kids approve and teaching them islamic values in a fun way is def something i want to do. :)

Alaykum as-salam wa rahmatullah brother/sister Salat un salami.

Very good of you brother. My mail is hassanzadeh.pajam@hotmail.se

We can continue this on mail.

I know this late but if you want to learn japanese buy Remembering the kanji by James heisig and use it in conjunction with the site kanji koohi. After that download anki and get these shared decks: Core2k and 10000 Japanese sentences. Doing this will get you to Jlpt N2 in 2 years.