Jump to content

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

What is Difference b/w Sunni and Wahabi ?

Wahab are those who were invented by English (British) with the help of Mohammed bin Abdul Wahab Najdi who belongs to an area of Najd (now which is part of Riadh, capital of Saudi Arabia).

Mission was to destroy Ottoman Empire which was a pure Sunni and to destroy Islam too.

They collect people who were against Sunni Govt and were greedy and rascal.

Those people were from Khawarij.When English starts to attack on Ottoman Empire, these people starts slaughtering those who were Sunni, and they call those innocent as "Mushrik" (Mushrik are those who worshops gods of Stones).Sunni had lot of Shrines of Sahaba (companion of Mohammed) and Ahle Bayt.Wahabis started to destroy the Shrines of Sahaba and Sufi (Auliyah).

They call those are infidel, who go to Shrines and asks them for help.However It is the belief of the Ahl-as-Sunnah that it is permissible to supplicate to Allah with the Tawasul of good deeds. It is permitted to supplicate with the Tawasul of a living pious person and it is also permitted to supplicate with the Tawasul of the deceased pious person.

Sunni were those who send "Lanah" on Yazid, they respect Ameer Muawiya but hate Yazid.But Wahabi were those who defend Yazid.

Sunni were those who believe that it is impermissible to say Ya Muhammad! or Ya Rasoolullah [May Allah bless him and grant him peace], but Wahabi said that “Ya Rasul Allah is 'shirk' and it is Wajib to kill Sunni people, and it is is wajib to loot their Sisters, Daughters, Wives and Mothers and it is Wajib to loot their Money.

So, Sunni gives them a name of Wahabis, because they were follower of Mohammed bin Abdul Wahab Najdi, but not Mohammed.

After a period of time they were suceeded to snatch Hijaz (old name of Saudi Arabia),

and after the period of Saud, they renamed the Hijaz to Saudi Arabia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Difference b/w Ahlul Hadith/Salafi and Wahabi ?

No Difference.Ahlulhadith is branch of Wahabi Sect.Wahabi in India got the name of Ahlulhadith

from English.Salafi is term derived from Salaf which means Past Ulema.It means past ulema of Ahllul Sunnah.But it is wrong because they donot belong to Ahlul Sunnah.But now Salafi term is used only for Wahabis not for Sunni.

Difference b/w Deobandi and Ahlulhadith ?

No difference. Both are branches of Wahabi sect.But both are hiding their reality that they are Wahabi.Both of using Sunni label to hide their reality.It is easy to kill Sunni because most of Sunni dont know the reality.Some Sunni say that Ahlul Hadith are Wahabi but they donot know about Deobandi, because every Deobandi donot accept that they are Wahabi.Using Sunni level they are also creating missunderstanding b/w Sunni and Shia.In this way it is easy to kill both Sunni and Shia.

Difference b/w Sunni and Deobandi ?

Deobandi are Wahabi but Wahabi are not Sunni.Deobandi are Wahabi but they say they are Hanfi Sunni and they follow Imam Abu Hanifa, and sometime they say they are Naqshbandi too.But in reality

they are only Wahabi, in using they label of Hanfi Sunnah, they are hiding their crimes and reality.When they kill Shia, they say it was Sunni Shia secatarian violance.Whey Deobandi kill Sunni they say he was a Spy, Mushrik or Infidel.

If Deobandi are Sunni then why they are destroying Sunni Shrines?, why they hate the day of birth of Prophet Mohammed?, Why they love Yazid, a killer of Imam Hussain? Why they call it a shirk to say "Ya Mohammed" or "Ya Rasoolullah"? why they hate Panjtan?

Who are Pure or Real Sunni ?

Sunni are known as Sufi or Sufiyah outside the South Asia and are known as Barelvi or Barelviyah in South Asia.

Barelvi is not a Sect, but this name was given by Wahabis to Sunni Muslim to hide the reality of Sunni Muslim that they are pure Sunni.Ahmed Raza Khan who was a big Sunni Scholar in South Asia and belong to an Indian city "Bareli".So, Wahabi calls them Barelvi.

If Deobandi are Sunni >>>>>>> The Question is >>>>> Why Deobandi are killing Barelvi/Sunni and attacking Sunni Shrines and Mosques but they donot any Suicide Attack at Ahlul Hadith Mosque ?

Who are Sunni ?

1) Those who hate Yazid.

2) Those who celeberate Mawalid / Eid Melad ul Nabi (Date Birth of Mohammed)

3) Those who love Auliyaah and Shrines.

4) Those who respect Moharam and donot marry in Moharam month.

5) Those who respect Taweez/Charm.

6) Those who love Green Turban

7) Those who use Tawassul /Waseela.

and etc

Who are Wahabi ?

1) Those who love Yazid.

2) Those who donot celeberate Mawalid / Eid Melad ul Nabi (Date Birth of Mohammed)

3) Those who hate Auliyaah and Shrines.

4) Those who donot respect Moharam and marry in Moharam month.

5) Those who respect the Taweez/Charm of their own Wahabi Mullah and usesd it secretly and some wahabi also not weare them but they ask it a Shirk when other sect used to weare them around their neck.

6) Those who hate Green Turban but like red Turban or Scarf.

7) Those who hate Tawassul /Waseela but sometime they accept it for their own mullah.

and etc

I will Expose both Deobandi and Ahlul Hadith are Wahabi............

1) Deobandi are Wahabi..........Prooof

Proof from Deobandi Mullah Books and their Fatwas......Urdu or Urdu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Deobandi Mullah Rasheed Gangohi says:

Follower of Mohammed bin Abdul Wahab were Wahabi and he was a good person.

a.jpg

Rasheed Gangohi says : Wahabi are good follower of Sunnah and religion.

c.jpg

Deobandi Mullah Ashraf Thanvi says:

If I had Rs 10000 I would have distributed it and ( deobandi) people would have automatically become WAHABI.

d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deobandi Mullah Mohammed Yousaf says :

I am a big Wahabi than you.

twin%25204.jpg

Deobandi Mullah Mohammed Yousaf says:

we are strict wahabi.

twin%25203.jpg

======================================

Dear I am Pure Sunni not Wahabi and not shia.ok

Wahabi = Deobandi + Ahlul Hadeeth / Salafi

Salfi term was derived from Salaf, Past Ulema, Now Wahabi are Salafi and deobandi.

Edited by Tiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with some of this. It appears that some Sunni and Shia get this confused. I admit it IS confusing. This is my view (please correct me if i'm wrong in an impartial way).

'Wahabi' is a term given by others who do not follow these beliefs. Salafis say that there is no such thing as a 'wahabi' and prefer the term 'salafi.'

Salafi vs Sunni vs Shia

Salafi: Do NOT follow one of the 4 schools in taqleed. They follow the 'way of the salaf' i.e. they try to follow Islam as practiced by the sahaba.

However, their views are extreme. It is haram to visit graves according to them. It is haram to celebrate Milad Al Rasul (pbuh). They say the love Ahlul Bayt and the sahaba. However, detailed discussion with them paints a different picture. These guys actually respect Yazid.Hold Muawiya in very high regard. Some of them even say what Yazid did was right (astghfirullah). These are not rumours, I have relatives who know such people. They say Shia and some Sufis are kaffir. They still follow the Sunni ahadith - Bukhari et al. They call themselves Salafi Sunnis.

Sunni: Will follow one of the 4 schools - Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i or Hanbali. Follow Sunni ahadith - Bukhari et al. Do not think it is haram to visit graves. Will celebrate Milad Al Rasul (saw). Do not commemorate death of Sayyidna Imam Al-Hussain (as). Differing views on Muawiya. Some hold in high regard as above, a lot praise him but agree he made mistakes and was clearly in the wrong during Battle of Siffin. Muawiya is not a rightly guided Caliph. Love Ahlul Bayt (all) including wives of Prophet (pbuh), love sahaba. Do NOT like Yazid. Comparing their practice of Islam (from what we know) is very similar to how Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his companions practiced. Do not say that Shia are kuffar.

Shia: Do not follow the 4 schools. Most say they follow the Jafari school (12ers). Some follow Imam Ismaeel (as) lineage, some follow Imam Zayd (as) lineage. They celebrate Milad Al Rasul (saw). Commemorate death of Imam Hussain (as). Visit graves of Imams in abundance. Hate MOST sahaba - only revere approximately 5-6 of main sahaba. Most hate even Khulfa Rashidun and actually curse sahaba. Completely hate Muawiya and even more Yazid (understandably). Claim to love Ahlul Bayt but hate some of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s wives and even curse them (even though they are part of Ahlul Bayt). Do not give much recognition to other members of Ahlul Bayt and only focus on Imams. Claim Imamate is highter than Prophethood. Claim that the Imams have special powers. Practice many rituals/ activities that were simply NOT practiced or prescribed by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

With that summary, you decide what is the best course. At the end of the day, it is a shame that Islam has become so divided, because Allah (swt) has stated that we should NOT divide ourselves - but human behaviour/ thought will always be a catalyst for division in all aspects of life. Imam Ali (as) stated: follow the middle course. Now ask yourself honestly what the middle course is?

And Allah (swt) knows best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait WHAT ???? Deobandis are not Sunnis? I thought we were Mainstream Sunnis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2012 at 11:57 PM, Sunni Tiger said:

Difference b/w Ahlul Hadith/Salafi and Wahabi ?

No Difference.Ahlulhadith is branch of Wahabi Sect.Wahabi in India got the name of Ahlulhadith

from English.Salafi is term derived from Salaf which means Past Ulema.It means past ulema of Ahllul Sunnah.But it is wrong because they donot belong to Ahlul Sunnah.But now Salafi term is used only for Wahabis not for Sunni.

Difference b/w Deobandi and Ahlulhadith ?

No difference. Both are branches of Wahabi sect.But both are hiding their reality that they are Wahabi.Both of using Sunni label to hide their reality.It is easy to kill Sunni because most of Sunni dont know the reality.Some Sunni say that Ahlul Hadith are Wahabi but they donot know about Deobandi, because every Deobandi donot accept that they are Wahabi.Using Sunni level they are also creating missunderstanding b/w Sunni and Shia.In this way it is easy to kill both Sunni and Shia.

Difference b/w Sunni and Deobandi ?

Deobandi are Wahabi but Wahabi are not Sunni.Deobandi are Wahabi but they say they are Hanfi Sunni and they follow Imam Abu Hanifa, and sometime they say they are Naqshbandi too.But in reality

they are only Wahabi, in using they label of Hanfi Sunnah, they are hiding their crimes and reality.When they kill Shia, they say it was Sunni Shia secatarian violance.Whey Deobandi kill Sunni they say he was a Spy, Mushrik or Infidel.

If Deobandi are Sunni then why they are destroying Sunni Shrines?, why they hate the day of birth of Prophet Mohammed?, Why they love Yazid, a killer of Imam Hussain? Why they call it a shirk to say "Ya Mohammed" or "Ya Rasoolullah"? why they hate Panjtan?

Who are Pure or Real Sunni ?

Sunni are known as Sufi or Sufiyah outside the South Asia and are known as Barelvi or Barelviyah in South Asia.

Barelvi is not a Sect, but this name was given by Wahabis to Sunni Muslim to hide the reality of Sunni Muslim that they are pure Sunni.Ahmed Raza Khan who was a big Sunni Scholar in South Asia and belong to an Indian city "Bareli".So, Wahabi calls them Barelvi.

If Deobandi are Sunni >>>>>>> The Question is >>>>> Why Deobandi are killing Barelvi/Sunni and attacking Sunni Shrines and Mosques but they donot any Suicide Attack at Ahlul Hadith Mosque ?

Who are Sunni ?

1) Those who hate Yazid.

2) Those who celeberate Mawalid / Eid Melad ul Nabi (Date Birth of Mohammed)

3) Those who love Auliyaah and Shrines.

4) Those who respect Moharam and donot marry in Moharam month.

5) Those who respect Taweez/Charm.

6) Those who love Green Turban

7) Those who use Tawassul /Waseela.

and etc

Who are Wahabi ?

1) Those who love Yazid.

2) Those who donot celeberate Mawalid / Eid Melad ul Nabi (Date Birth of Mohammed)

3) Those who hate Auliyaah and Shrines.

4) Those who donot respect Moharam and marry in Moharam month.

5) Those who respect the Taweez/Charm of their own Wahabi Mullah and usesd it secretly and some wahabi also not weare them but they ask it a Shirk when other sect used to weare them around their neck.

6) Those who hate Green Turban but like red Turban or Scarf.

7) Those who hate Tawassul /Waseela but sometime they accept it for their own mullah.

and etc

I will Expose both Deobandi and Ahlul Hadith are Wahabi............

1) Deobandi are Wahabi..........Prooof

Proof from Deobandi Mullah Books and their Fatwas......Urdu or Urdu

By the way, real sunnis dont go to shrines. Shrines were something Bidah. and all mainstream respected sunni scholars gave fatwa against building shrines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

By the way, real sunnis dont go to shrines. Shrines were something Bidah. and all mainstream respected sunni scholars gave fatwa against building shrines.

Salam bro,

Sunnis visit shrines of their imams if I'm correct? (Imam Hanafi and the others)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hussaini624 said:

Salam bro,

Sunnis visit shrines of their imams if I'm correct? (Imam Hanafi and the others)

It was something later started by the sunni kings. Not sunni scholars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shah Khan said:

Wait WHAT ???? Deobandis are not Sunnis? I thought we were Mainstream Sunnis.

Deobandis are Sunnis in my eyes, and pretty much mainstream because you follow the orthodox schools of the Ashariyya and Maturidiyya.  In terms of pure number, Barelvis are larger in the UK, India, and Pakistan, you guys are second, and Salafis third in these regions. 

To be honest, you can have an Ashari-Hanafi Barely, and an Ashari - Hanafi Deobandi, and they differ mainly on certain rituals and practises.

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam as i know  Salafis are made from three branch purists ,Activists & Jihadist

Purists just focus on praying & traditions & not invovle themselves in Politics & Gov 

Activist : participate in Politicts & Gov as like as Wahabis

Jihadist : doesn't use any part of brain & mind & Does Bombing everywhere & everyplace :grin: (ISIS)

 

 

 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Wait WHAT ???? Deobandis are not Sunnis? I thought we were Mainstream Sunnis.

Sunnis an their division has been explained in similar thread st SC. The link is provided below for information:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235010842-is-sunnism-divided-into-subsects/

wasalam

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:bismillah:
  On 9/1/2016 at 2:26 AM, Darth Vader said:

Your forgot about darkness. It can be an ally. Some people merely adopt the dark. While some are born in it, molded by it. They don't see the light until they are already men, by then it is nothing to them but blinding.

@imambabosa You are quoting bane in the Batman movie now!! 

@shahkhan the Shia Islam respects to all sects beliefs even Salafists (Purists) until they didn't rise against Shia Islam as Imam Ali (as) advised us people are two types first type are your Bro&Sis in Faith the other type are same as you in creation.

if we consider the Shia Islam as white side Sunni & Salafi (purist :Deobandi,Baverly, etc) Islam  is in gray zone but  Wahabism & Jihadism are in dark side.

:salam:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, baqar said:

If Deobandis are mainstream, then what are Barelvis?

They think they are mainstream.

We have references. Their aqeeda like Hazir Nazir, Noor o Bashar, Ilm ghayb was later invented by them. This aqeeda was never of previous sunni scholars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

We have references. Their aqeeda like Hazir Nazir, Noor o Bashar, Ilm ghayb was later invented by them. This aqeeda was never of previous sunni scholars.

Yet....they still are mainstream and have more of an impact then deobandi.......the latest protest by them on khatame nabuwwah brought Islamabad to a halt.......(no terrorist violence or running off in burkhas, like the deobandi leaders did)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam, 

There is the political-historical, ideological, theological, and judicial understanding of what sunnism means. 

It however started all as a political-historical term. The definitive split at Karbala and the irreversible transfer of the caliphate into the hands of the Umayyads. 

The belief that the last event was right and justified to me is the axis of sunnism. i.e. The ASWJ* that was originally imam Ali a.s. and his party switched to the Umayyads and their followers.

The contradiction in nowadays sunnism is that they try to reconciliate those opposite positions into one which to me is kinda strange. 

Why not just follow Haqq instead of trying to stay anyone's friend?

That's not the middle way. That's opportunism.

* AhsusSunnahWalJamaah

Edited by Faruk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recollect in this regard the incident of a Syrian man who was misled by the propaganda machine of that time. Having entered Medina to visit the grave site of the greatest Messenger of Allah, he happened to see a rider on horseback whose dignity and awe were captivating, and who was accompanied by some of his followers surrounding him from all directions, eagerly awaiting his commands. The Syrian man was quite astonished to find a man besides Mu`awiyah surrounded with such a halo of reverence. He was told that the rider was al-Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abu Talib. “Is he the son of Abu Turab, the Kharijite?!” asked he. 

Then he went to extremes in cursing and taunting al-Hasan, his father, and his Ahlul Bayt. Al-Hasan's companions took their swords out of their scabbards and rushed to kill that Syrian, but they were stopped by Imam al-Hasan who alighted from his horse, welcomed the Syrian, and with noble manners asked him, “It seems to me that you are a stranger in these quarters, O brother of the Arabs, are you?” “Yes,” the Syrian answered, “I am from Syria, and I am a follower of the commander of the faithful and the master of the Muslims Mu`awiyah ibn Abu Sufyan.” Al-Hasan again welcomed him and said to him, “You are my guest,” but the Syrian rejected the invitation, yet al-Hasan kept insisting to host him till he agreed. 

The Imam, and for the entire (three-day customary) hospitality period, kept serving him in person and being extremely nice to him. On the fourth day, the Syrian showed signs of regret and repentance on account of his past conduct towards al-Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abu Talib; he remembered how he had cursed and taunted him, while here he was so kind to him and so generous. He asked al-Hasan and pleaded to him to forgive his past conduct, and the following dialogue resulted in the presence of some of al-Hasan's companions:

AL-HASAN: “Have you recited the Qur'an, O brother of the Arabs?”

SYRIAN: “I have memorized the entire text of the Qur'an.”

AL-HASAN: “Do you know who Ahlul Bayt from whom Allah removed all abomination and whom He purified with a perfect purification are?”

SYRIAN: “They are Mu`awiyah and the family of Abu Sufyan.” Those present there were very surprised to hear such an answer.

Al-Hasan smiled and said to the man, “I am al-Hasan ibn Ali; my father is the cousin and brother of the Messenger of Allah; my mother is Fatima, Mistress of the ladies of all mankind; my grandfather is the Messenger of Allah and the master of all prophets and messengers. My uncle is al-Hamza, master of martyrs, and so is Ja`far al-Tayyar. 

We are Ahlul Bayt whom Allah, Praise to Him, has purified and kindness to whom He required of the Muslims. We are the ones whom Allah and His angels blessed, ordering the Muslims to bless us. I and my brother al-Husayn are the masters of the youths of Paradise.”

Then Imam al-Hasan enumerated some virtues of Ahlul Bayt, acquainting him with the truth, whereupon the Syrian could see the light, so he wept and kept kissing al-Hasan's hands and face, profusely apologizing to him for his misconduct, saying, “By Allah Who is the One and Only God! I entered Medina and none on the face of earth I hated more than you, while now I seek nearness to Allah, Praise to Him, through loving you, obedience to you, and dissociation from those who antagonize you.”

It was then that Imam al-Hasan turned to his companions and said, “And you wanted to kill him though he was innocent! Had he known the truth, he would not have been our opponent. Most Muslims in Syria are like him. Were they to know the truth, they would follow it.” Then he recited the verse saying, 

“The good deeds and the bad deeds are not alike; repel (evil) with what is best, so one between whom and you there is enmity will be as if he were a warm friend” (Holy Qur'an, 41:34).

https://www.al-islam.org/shiah-are-real-ahlul-sunnah-muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi/identifying-shias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, baqar said:

 Masha Allah

The Sunnis today are not at fault.

The fault lies with the scholars 1000 years ago who declared the first three caliphs to be better in the eyes of God than Imam Ali.

Which is absolute rubbish of course.

Not confirming your position. Just want to say that nowadays there is entry to a huge load of information in books and the net. 

Above all Allah gifted us with reason but mainstream scholars forbid people to think for themselves.

Scholar worship is a kind of shirk as well. Some people therefore are afraid to think independent.

Edited by Faruk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×