- - - - -

Morsi - Another Zionist Puppet ?

21 replies to this topic

#1 Abu Hadi

Abu Hadi

• Mods
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

It is becoming more and more clear, IMO, that Morsi is no different than Mubarrak and was installed in order to serve the interests of the Zionist regime and not the Egyptian people. His reaction to the Israeli airstrikes on Gaza (giving the Israeli ambassador a little vacation, big deal ) are just the latest example as well as his unconditional support for the FSA thugs in Syria. Is there any difference between him and Mubarrak ? I feel comfortable to call it now, Morsi is Mr. Zionist Puppet III
(Sadat and Mubarrak were the first two, may Allah(s.w.a) curse both of them).

Edited by Abu Hadi, 15 November 2012 - 05:59 AM.

• Follower, Kamranistan, Firuzeh18 and 1 other like this

#2 Haji 2003

Haji 2003

Shoekeeper

• Mods
  • 7,104 posts
  • Interests:Apple, Canon, Rohan, Singapore Airlines, LSE

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

Clearly whichever governments appear as a result of the "Arab Spring" will be the result of a lot of horse-trading between the interested parties. The local populations will be just one interested party.

Others at the table will include the funders of some of the factions (Saudi & Qatar). Bear in mind that King Abdullah has emerged out of nowhere as an international leader ordinary Egyptians respect. Hugo Chavez in contrast has dropped out of the rankings.

Also at the table will be the U.S. (juggling its own and Israeli interests) and other imperial powers.

My use of the word "table" is not figurative. There was a recent well publicised conference regarding the selection of the "official, internationally backed" opposition in Syria. You can be sure that their selection followed a similar process, but perhaps with the inclusion of Turkey.

Whoever emerges victorious will have had to make compromises to all these parties.

#3 Wahdat

Wahdat

Chairman: Japanese Moustache Association

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

Egypyt does not have the Oil that Iran had or has and thus is highly dependent on USAid, IMF, World Bank and other Western financial institutions. Any move contrary to Israel's interest would stop the flow of those funds and could collapse the entire Egyptian economy overnight. So MB is stuck between a hard place and Israel.

#4 Chaotic Muslem

Chaotic Muslem

CM

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

Morsi is a troll
he is top in the number of speeches given in less than a year in comparison to any other president , his speeches are long, redundant and poorly written.
One can not put him an equal to Sadat or Hamdi Sabahi or Orabi or any other current Egyptian political respected figure
at the earlier days of the revolution , all those great politicians were taken away from Egypt to fill positions in UN or in the Arab Summit
Regular Egyptians are more or less like Americans when it comes to politics, Islanders who know very little about outside world, Egyptians elected Morsi because they elected MB as an opposition to the secularist Mubarak, less they know about Salafism.

Morsi is a dysfunctional president, he might be as well an intentional factor to delay any socio-political progression in that nation.

#5 Marbles

Marbles

Bohemian

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,316 posts
  • Religion:Mussalman
  • Interests:Pickwick Papers

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

It is becoming more and more clear, IMO, that Morsi is no different than Mubarrak and was installed in order to serve the interests of the Zionist regime and not the Egyptian people. His reaction to the Israeli airstrikes on Gaza (giving the Israeli ambassador a little vacation, big deal ) are just the latest example as well as his unconditional support for the FSA thugs in Syria. Is there any difference between him and Mubarrak ? I feel comfortable to call it now, Morsi is Mr. Zionist Puppet III
(Sadat and Mubarrak were the first two, may Allah(s.w.a) curse both of them).

I don't see what more could Morsi have done about Israeli strikes without jeopardising his new post and already fledgling credibility among the so called "international community" as well as his friends in Riyadh and Doha. He went a step ahead than Mubarak would have gone in the wildest of scenarios by condemning and then sending the Israeli ambassador on "a little vacation". His policies inform his tacit alliance with the Sunni view of the Middle East as well as their acceptance of the pain that Israel has become in their neck. It does not mean he was "installed" in his place by the powers that be. Quite the opposite, in fact. And for that reason his political persuasions and policies are being questioned every other day on mainstream media. Oh how they so wished in Washington if that guy Shafiq had come to power and the old military junta retained its clout. Neither happened.

#6 Wahdat

Wahdat

Chairman: Japanese Moustache Association

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

Morsi is a troll
he is top in the number of speeches given in less than a year in comparison to any other president , his speeches are long, redundant and poorly written.

Today politicians speak like regular people and try to sound natural. Morsi speaks as if he is the President of 100 years ago and tries to sound un-natural. Doesnt realize that he sounds like an idiot.

#7 Noah-

Noah-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,754 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

that Morsi is no different than Mubarrak and was installed in order to serve the interests of the Zionist regime

Your topic reminds me of my topic some months ago, and (our) discussion on Mursi, http://www.shiachat....like-qaradhawi/. [Mursi, Just Another Monafiq Like Qaradhawi]

The only difference is that Mubarak would not be taken that of a strong position against Syria/Iran as Mursi been doing, and maybe that is one of the reasons why the west been ignoring MB march to power in Egypt and elsewhere...but at the mean time they are digging their graves for a few years later, (they already decided to remove them from power a few yrs from now once the dirty job of MB is over in Syria) in case they are successful.

Those who defend Mursi's position, already discussed those issues under the link above!

#8 Abu Hadi

Abu Hadi

• Mods
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

The difference between now and that thread is that there is more evidence. I don't like to judge
a leader without first giving them the benefit of the doubt then examining their track record after
they hold office.

#9 Noah-

Noah-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,754 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

The difference between now and that thread is that there is more evidence. I don't like to judge
a leader without first giving them the benefit of the doubt then examining their track record after
they hold office.

Well, I did not judge him at the time without any evidence or track-record; maybe the evidence was visible to some at the time. :- )
btw: The reason I posted the link is because was similar of a topic and did not want to repeat 10s of different of issues that already been discussed.

#10 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

Morsi doesn't have much power. He is just a puppet and someone else is pulling all the strings. This is pretty much a common knowledge among the Egyptians.
  • Kamranistan likes this

#11 msabiri

msabiri

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

Egypyt does not have the Oil that Iran had or has and thus is highly dependent on USAid, IMF, World Bank and other Western financial institutions. Any move contrary to Israel's interest would stop the flow of those funds and could collapse the entire Egyptian economy overnight. So MB is stuck between a hard place and Israel.

I agree with Wahdat that Egyptian economy is heavily depended on foreign aid; therefore, Morsi is reluctant to support Palestinian cause, but to support the western agenda.

#12 AJ 12

AJ 12

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:The Gunners,Politics,Religion,Movies

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

One thing is that he,s in no position to do anything he was going to send his prime minister to Gaza on Friday however if Israel invades by then his opportunity to influence events would of disappeared.

#13 Follower

Follower

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

The Arabs cannot hide behind the excuse of "not being able to do anything". The reality is that they choose not to do anything. There is a lot they could do if they wanted to.
  • Noah- likes this

#14 Martyrdom

Martyrdom

Ideological Warfare

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • Interests:"Those Who Stand For Nothing Will Fall For Anything"

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Mursi letter to perez is what exposed him completely.

#15 ImamAliwabas

ImamAliwabas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Religion:shia /buddist
  • Interests:women money cars spirituality politics

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

the guy has a 100 million mouths to feed no oil no easy money. 1 war with Israel his people would starve. id hate to have his job . i think we are being to hard on him. personally Hamas has got to go trying to war Israel will only result in dead Palestinians zero chance any country will help him directly. Hamas is a stupid irresponsible organisation.
  • Marbles likes this

#16 Noah-

Noah-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,754 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

the guy has a 100 million mouths to feed no oil no easy money. 1 war with Israel his people would starve. id hate to have his job . i think we are being to hard on him. personally Hamas has got to go trying to war Israel will only result in dead Palestinians zero chance any country will help him directly. Hamas is a stupid irresponsible organisation.

I don't know why Shias are sitting here and finding excuses for these Salafi & Ikhwni Takfiri goons?

Why don't you just admit that these Sunni Arab states are just cowards when it comes to powerful ones and oppressor when it comes to the weaker ones?

How does it benefit Mursi or the new Egypt to kick off a new confrontation with Iran and Shias? Is it going to benefit its economy and how? How does it benefit Egypt to go after Syria?

Who says Egypt should wage a war on Israel? Did Iran and Syria wage a war on Israel when they helped Hizbullah to free South Lebanon? Pakistan is also getting aids and living by on western money, but have you seen Pakistan becoming Isreali puppet and boot kisser as these Arab states?

What about Mursi's masters, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and other puppet Arab states who live on and by the seas of oil? What excuses you have for these countries for not helping their mothers and sisters in Palestine? Forget about wars or sending aids or arms to Palestine, have they ever planned to stop the flow of oil even once for the sake of their people and countries?

They do not help Palestine simply because they are cowards, because they are puppets. And the only countries (Iran, Syria, and Shias groups) who helped Palestine all these years are considered enemies by these states.
  • Martyrdom likes this

#17 ImamAliwabas

ImamAliwabas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Religion:shia /buddist
  • Interests:women money cars spirituality politics

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

I don't know why Shias are sitting here and finding excuses for these Salafi & Ikhwni Takfiri goons?

Why don't you just admit that these Sunni Arab states are just cowards when it comes to powerful ones and oppressor when it comes to the weaker ones?

How does it benefit Mursi or the new Egypt to kick off a new confrontation with Iran and Shias? Is it going to benefit its economy and how? How does it benefit Egypt to go after Syria?

You should learn others have different opinions. not all people think alike i try to see things outside the box i was programmed to see. just cause im shia doesn't mean i fall for yr propaganda about iran syria etc. Im an arab 1st and closely shia second and when i advise i always look to Arab interests 1st. Morsi is not a puppet but in a terrible position as i explained to you. Secondly i can never side with the likes of Syria regime cause im sure you'll earn gods wrath if there is such a thing.Assad has his own country occupied the Golan and he has never fired a bullet to get it back but hes gonna liberate qods? u believe this idiot ??.
the only shia group im half proud about it Hezbollah but it is making a strategic mistake of epic proportions siding with this oppressor in Damascus. A mistake it may soon regret. As for the Saudis they need removing and land giving back to the sharifs arab descendands of Ali so iraqis and gulf states return to being arab brothers again.

I'm not going to be fuel for the shia sunni fire that's Zionists are brewing. people like u and those wahabis are the fuel that they rely on.

#18 Noah-

Noah-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,754 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

You should learn others have different opinions. not all people think alike i try to see things outside the box i was programmed to see. just cause im shia doesn't mean i fall for yr propaganda about iran syria etc.

Well, smartass, this is forum of discussion, and we all know that people have different opinions. The poster expressed his opinions, you did yours, and then I replied and presented my opinion and questioned your objection for Mursi being pro-Palestinian... I did not order you or any Shia to think like me. In case you did not notice, this is an internet forum online, and dictatorship or forcing others to think like us is not going to work. So, you took it the wrong way.

Im an arab 1st and closely shia second and when i advise i always look to Arab interests 1st. Morsi is not a puppet but in a terrible position as i explained to you.

That is your problem to be first Arab or Muslim.. But, I was not going to expect 'ignorant' Arabs like Mursi to look for the 'interests' of Persian or Pakistanis or Afghans or English. We were talking about 'Palestine' and the last time I checked those in Palestine were your Arab sisters and mothers, not Ahmadinejad or Obama's.

It might be really embarrassing for proud nationalist Arabs like you, but the bad news is that Mursi just like your other leaders turned out to be a puppet.. His written letters to the officials of Israel exceed even Mubarak's letters and agreements. What did he do that Mubarak didn't? Just admit it.. don't bring here the excuses of terrible position or free cash.

Secondly i can never side with the likes of Syria regime cause im sure you'll earn gods wrath if there is such a thing.Assad has his own country occupied the Golan and he has never fired a bullet to get it back but hes gonna liberate qods? u believe this idiot ??.

I never asked you to side with Assad and I don't think it is going to make any difference if you do. And I don't give a damn if Qods is liberated or not.

the only shia group im half proud about it Hezbollah but it is making a strategic mistake of epic proportions siding with this oppressor in Damascus.

Hizbullah is not waiting for your approval.. the group does as you said, 'for its best interests' and if Mursi and you look for best interests, then so does Hizb. You are proud, respect or not, that is not going to change anything.

As for the Saudis they need removing and land giving back to the sharifs arab descendands of Ali so iraqis and gulf states return to being arab brothers again.

Ya, and I am not sure where are proud Arabs like you when Al Khalifa is giving free citizenships to Baluch, Punjabi, Bangali, Sunnis in order to increase the number of Sunnis over his Shia Arab citizens.

I'm not going to be fuel for the shia sunni fire that's Zionists are brewing. people like u and those wahabis are the fuel that they rely on.

Those who follow Zionists in Syria against Assad are inflaming the fire.. The followers of 'Satan' who believe 'Arabism' should come first and then Islam. I feel really sorry for Arabs like you, who claim to be Shia or Muslim, and in your case 'Shia/Buddhist' as described on your profile, after receiving the teachings of great prophet of God, still they life in the times of jahilya.. IGNORNT as they were 14 centuries ago, and therefore God and his messenger cursed them and humiliated them over and over again, but they just can't get it. I ask the proud Arabs to go and save your mothers and sisters in Palestine, because it is always directed to Persians for help or simply anytime your dictator leaders are facing a war, then they are calling on Pakistani and Turkish military for help.

Edited by Noah-, 19 November 2012 - 10:19 PM.

#19 Shiabro

Shiabro

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

Well, smartass, this is forum of discussion, and we all know that people have different opinions. The poster expressed his opinions, you did yours, and then I replied and presented my opinion and questioned your objection for Mursi being pro-Palestinian... I did not order you or any Shia to think like me. In case you did not notice, this is an internet forum online, and dictatorship or forcing others to think like us is not going to work. So, you took it the wrong way.

That is your problem to be first Arab or Muslim.. But, I was not going to expect 'ignorant' Arabs like Mursi to look for the 'interests' of Persian or Pakistanis or Afghans or English. We were talking about 'Palestine' and the last time I checked those in Palestine were your Arab sisters and mothers, not Ahmadinejad or Obama's.

It might be really embarrassing for proud nationalist Arabs like you, but the bad news is that Mursi just like your other leaders turned out to be a puppet.. His written letters to the officials of Israel exceed even Mubarak's letters and agreements. What did he do that Mubarak didn't? Just admit it.. don't bring here the excuses of terrible position or free cash.

I never asked you to side with Assad and I don't think it is going to make any difference if you do. And I don't give a damn if Qods is liberated or not.

Hizbullah is not waiting for your approval.. the group does as you said, 'for its best interests' and if Mursi and you look for best interests, then so does Hizb. You are proud, respect or not, that is not going to change anything.

Ya, and I am not sure where are proud Arabs like you when Al Khalifa is giving free citizenships to Baluch, Punjabi, Bangali, Sunnis in order to increase the number of Sunnis over his Shia Arab citizens.

Those who follow Zionists in Syria against Assad are inflaming the fire.. The followers of 'Satan' who believe 'Arabism' should come first and then Islam. I feel really sorry for Arabs like you, who claim to be Shia or Muslim, and in your case 'Shia/Buddhist' as described on your profile, after receiving the teachings of great prophet of God, still they life in the times of jahilya.. IGNORNT as they were 14 centuries ago, and therefore God and his messenger cursed them and humiliated them over and over again, but they just can't get it. I ask the proud Arabs to go and save your mothers and sisters in Palestine, because it is always directed to Persians for help or simply anytime your dictator leaders are facing a war, then they are calling on Pakistani and Turkish military for help.

Brother Noah, don't waste your time with nationalists, who see being Shia as a game which you can put behind nationality and ethnicity.
As for Morsi, he is doomed. In fact all Sunni Egyptians are doomed more and more with each day they reject Imam Ali, Malik al-Ashtar and Nahj ul Balaghah which once had their stronghold in Egypt. And you know their situation today.
Poor Egypt.
  • Noah- likes this

#20 Chaotic Muslem

Chaotic Muslem

CM

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Here is Cairo , this program is great and what's being said is what should be said about Ce Syed Morsi

#21 Noah-

Noah-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,754 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Islamist Mursi friend and brother of the Jewish state: Israeli paper

Posted Image

The war on Gaza has revealed that, and contrary to a generally-held belief, Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi is a brother not an enemy of Israel, according to a report by a leading publication in the Jewish state.

In a recent meeting with Middle East Quartet envoy Tony Blair, Israeli President Shimon Peres said Hamas was, strangely enough, the party not listening to President Mursi and that Israel was actually receptive to the Mursi’s Gaza ceasefire ideas, the daily Haaretz reported.

The paper mentioned an excerpt from a letter the Egyptian President purportedly sent to the Israeli president. The excerpt read: “Your faithful friend, Mohammed Mursi.”

“It is worth remembering that Mursi is not a religious legal scholar, and the Muslim Brotherhood is not a Hasidic sect. The movement has undergone bitter ideological splits since its founding. Leaders have quit and established competing movements,” Haaretz wrote in its report.

“And Mursi was not the brotherhood's preferred candidate for the Egyptian presidential election. The young guard bitterly criticizes the older generation. Even the movement's founder, Hassan al-Banna, on several occasions preached in favor of giving preference to Egyptian national interests over involvement in foreign conflicts such as the Palestinian struggle,” the report added.

“After he surprised us with his efforts to diffuse the tensions, Mursi is now a colleague, our close friend,” the Haaretz report said.

“All of a sudden, he reminds us of the Egypt that we had gotten used to in the era of Hosni Mubarak. No longer is he the disaster that befell the Middle East and Israel. He is no longer a symbol of the ‘Arab winter’ or of a shocking dictatorship.”

“If he is battling Hamas, he is a friend. If he is fighting terrorism in Sinai, he is our brother. Whether or not he turns Egypt into a theocracy, whether he promotes liberal values, whether or not he deals with the Egyptian economy, we no longer care,” Haaretz wrote.

Alarabiya

Now we know where the western and Zionists stand, what they base the principles for their dealings... Now, no human rights watch dog, no sanction, not anything negative will be preached against Egypt's Mursi in the western media... He submitted his loyalty to the state of Israel. :D
  • Abu Hadi likes this

#22 Chaotic Muslem

Chaotic Muslem

CM

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

Today's protests against Morsi's last amendments of the Egyptian constitution

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users