Sign in to follow this  
AnaAmmar1

How Many Pakistani People Do We Have On Shia Chat?

The Pakistani are the majority on this forum as far as I'm aware.

Something about SC being very popular over there. Also they generally have very good command/understanding of English language.

This is actually true. Everyone can at least speak basic English in Pakistan, the students however are usually a product of British schooling, which is very common.

The Pakistani local accent might come across as 'funny' in the West, but they would still have a good vocabulary over people from lots and lots of other countries.

It has been almost 3.5 years now. I am still learning. What about you?

Lol it's been more like 3.5 months for me :P

Or more like 4ish months lol, a little before this past Ramadan (: how old are u sister if u don't mind me asking? If u mind u don't have to say, I was just wondering

Guest Inaya

Main pakistani nahi hoon, but pakistan zindabaad!! mwhaha

Shiachat is the first and only place I have seen (shi'ite) pakistanis to be honest. I have indeed noticed there's lots of pakistani members here, and like Gypsy said, even from Pakistan.

I'm very happy to have befriended the paki sisters on here, very beautiful people inside and out!

Something about SC being very popular over there. Also they generally have very good command/understanding of English language.

Just like all other nationalities in here, most Pakistanis on this forum are from immigrant communities in the West.

But unlike others, they are the only ones with plenty of members residing in their home county, like myself.

This is where English plays its part. Other resident people in their home countries probably aren't as good with English as Pakistanis - with the exception of India.

And I treat titumir as a Pakistani :P

This is actually true. Everyone can at least speak basic English in Pakistan, the students however are usually a product of British schooling, which is very common.

Everyone with a good high school diploma, that is. Diploma holders (FA/FSc) had better English skills till my father's generation. Now, they can't tell 'has' from 'have' and 'do' from 'does'.

Like with all other state institutions, the quality of education in state schools has steadily been on the decline.

Edited by Marbles

Lol it's been more like 3.5 months for me :P

Or more like 4ish months lol, a little before this past Ramadan (: how old are u sister if u don't mind me asking? If u mind u don't have to say, I was just wondering

LOL :D. It is okay. I have no age complex. I am 27. ALHAMDULLILAH. If you have more questions you can PM me, I will be delighted to be your good friend. Maybe we can help each other out.

LOL :D. It is okay. I have no age complex. I am 27. ALHAMDULLILAH. If you have more questions you can PM me, I will be delighted to be your good friend. Maybe we can help each other out.

Lol yeah ur stil pretty young mA and okay inshallah I'll Pm you some time ^^

how this is unfortunate?

Because

- Our President is a murderer and a thief.

- The level of corruption and fraud is rampant from the highest political level down to the poorest beggar.

- Terrorism is making lives a living hell for Pakistani people. We can't possibly feel safe when going out of our houses.

- There are many absurd versions of so-called Islam in Pakistan ranging from total extremism to deliberate religious ignorance.

You have to visit Pakistan to see what I'm talking about. But still i love Pakistan. lol :)

Because

- Our President is a murderer and a thief.

- The level of corruption and fraud is rampant from the highest political level down to the poorest beggar.

- Terrorism is making lives a living hell for Pakistani people. We can't possibly feel safe when going out of our houses.

- There are many absurd versions of so-called Islam in Pakistan ranging from total extremism to deliberate religious ignorance.

You have to visit Pakistan to see what I'm talking about. But still i love Pakistan. lol :)

all of above is almost true.and i live in pakistan.

we need to eucate ourselves

Allah brought His people out of slavery in egypt to Israel, and He promised YOU a Great Kingdom. So please hang in there.

WE will help YOU as fast as WE can. We Promise, and We Pray.