#26 AnaAmmar1

AnaAmmar1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts
  • Religion:islam
  • Interests:Nature

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

I was only responding to what I quoted. In particular, the "idiot" part.

However, I agree with you, there isn't much. Though I don't know if she should ask him personally. Perhaps he will still not be honest about it. Maybe because he wouldn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Rejection" is something I don't recall ever feeling. But I suppose, no matter how much it hurts, you got to move on. Time makes you forget, if you can just hold on long enough.

Ps. Have you ever actually been 'molested by a hive of mutated japanese hornets'?

Made me chuckle a lil'.

yes,17 of them bit me on different parts of my body.mainly forehead,head,neck,shoulders and back.

#27 Baka

Baka

Mugen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

yes,17 of them bit me on different parts of my body.mainly forehead,head,neck,shoulders and back.

Bit you? I thought they sting? Is that what you meant or they can also bite? How did you escape? And how do you know there were 17, you couldn't have counted, or is that just an estimate? Don't trolololol.
  • DoubleAgent4 likes this

#28 AnaAmmar1

AnaAmmar1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts
  • Religion:islam
  • Interests:Nature

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

Bit you? I thought they sting? Is that what you meant or they can also bite? How did you escape? And how do you know there were 17, you couldn't have counted, or is that just an estimate? Don't trolololol.

i think they bite too and its just an estimate.

#29 Abu Hadi

Abu Hadi

• Mods
  • 4,087 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

The top possible reasons should include more that is against him; otherwise we may be inadvertently giving the impression that the fault lies with her, even though we don't know much about the situation. Other reasons could include family pressure.

The mind does not like uncertainty and a lack of understanding. It likes to understand things. Not knowing the reasons may pester her mind for quite some time. It would be better for her to find out the reason. If the reason is a flaw on his part then she may even find it easier to move on because she would have some reason to be pleased with not marrying him. If there is a fault on her part, then she can learn from the mistake.

Most men are shallow and don't look past the surface when it comes to a women to marry. That's the reality. I think the sister should know that. At the same time, Islam does not support this kind of attitude, because it is the Iman and Taqwa of a women that are infinitely more valuble than her looks. I don't want to brag or anything, but I had been with a few very beautiful women (before my zawajtul nikah and now, lol) and I can tell you, her, etc, from my own experience that looks are like a thin film of glitter on the outside of a box. Unless what's inside the box is also good, the outside glitter will wear off very quickly and won't make a bit of difference.

Also, I said to just move on because she may never know the reason. If it has something to do with her looks or her family, most likely he will never say this because he doesn't want to get yelled at, insulted, etc. She can ask him, though, and maybe he will give a good answer. Allah Alim.

Edited by Abu Hadi, 06 November 2012 - 01:26 PM.

• Marbles, DoubleAgent4, ImAli and 2 others like this

#30 Muhammed Ali

Muhammed Ali

• Mods
  • 5,739 posts
  • Interests:Allah

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Most men are shallow and don't look past the surface when it comes to a women to marry. That's the reality. I think the sister should know that. At the same time, Islam does not support this kind of attitude, because it is the Iman and Taqwa of a women that are infinitely more valuble than her looks. I don't want to brag or anything, but I had been with a few very beautiful women (before my zawajtul nikah and now, lol) and I can tell you, her, etc, from my own experience that looks are like a thin film of glitter on the outside of a box. Unless what's inside the box is also good, the outside glitter will wear off very quickly and won't make a bit of difference.

I don't disagree with the above, but would he communicate with someone for that long if he was not pleased with what you have suggested?

#31 moooose

moooose

I'm Iron Man

• Unregistered
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

I don't disagree with the above, but would he communicate with someone for that long if he was not pleased with what you have suggested?

I agree with Al Hadi too, but I would also like to add one more thing: women can be shallow too, not just men. Both men and women consider looks and make choices based on them. Looks are deal breakers in most relationships or factor in someway.

That said, OP did not tell us if they met numerously face to face. If they did, its hard to tell if looks was the reason to have cut the relationship.
  • DoubleAgent4 and Baka like this

#32 The Exalted One

The Exalted One

wat

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Religion:No religion. No philosophy. No ideology.
  • Interests:Not very interesting interests.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Marriage is slavery. Being tied to a woman for the rest of your life, with-standing her yapyaps, her periods, her demands [and countless other problems a woman bring along her], is seriously too much of a luggage to be carried by a free spirit.

Almost EVERY men I know is unhappily married, and wants to experience the bachelor life-style once again.
  • DoubleAgent4, Abu Izrael, Baka and 1 other like this

#33 GreyMatter

GreyMatter

Me being a happy baby :D

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

If a girl or her family has Tribal affiliations, I will run far away, far far away, into the horizon.
  • Marbles, ishq ast abul fazl, DoubleAgent4 and 3 others like this

#34 Lady Vanilla

Lady Vanilla

• Banned
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Pearls, Opals, Leather,and Lace
    Rock/Alternative Music,Enigma
    And everything else that Sparkles...

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

Salam,

Am i allowed to post in here?
Ok here goes, i recently was going to marry this guy, we spoke for so long then suddenly he changed his mind. Im so heartbroken and confused, why would a man just change his mind so I wanted to ask you all this question. What kind of women will you all not marry? What puts you off women, im so confused and heartbroken.

You can drive yourself crazy thinking reasons why he changed his mind. You can keep wasting your precious time contemplating why he suddenly decided to dump you like a stone in a river. Or you can accept it, learn from it, bear through the "heartbroken process" and become stronger from it. If he didn't give you any reasons to why he suddenly changed his mind, then know that he is not worthy of you. He does not respect you, if he doesn't give you any reasons as to why. He doesn't think you even deserve a reason. Men like him are cowards and I would steer clear from them. Don't think of his actions as being mysterious and demure. There are guys out there who like to play mind games with girls to see how far they can go with them. To see how much a girl can bend backwards for them. They do it to pass the time and to make their self-esteem grow , so they can feel better about themselves. They like the idea of someone wanting them this badly, because in their mind it means that they can get other girls like them too. Part of it is all a challenge to see how much women will fall for them. Then when they get what they want from the girl, they can throw her and wait until something better comes along. It might take them a while until they finally want to settle down. I don't know how old he is but most guys 18-20's like to play games, because they aren't ready to take on the full responsibility of marriage. Of course NOT all men are like this. The ones I'm describing don't even understand themselves yet. They are foolish. So don't feel bad sister. And you know, maybe he does have good reasons for not wanting marriage, but it still makes him a coward that he didnt tell you why. It's not good that he built up your hopes over a long period of time and suddenly changed his mind without consulting you first. Don't even bother asking him why. His reasons don't even matter. Just take the lesson you learned and move on.

"Give up your heart left broken
And let that mistake pass on
'Cause the love that you lost
Wasn't worth what it cost
And in time you'll be glad it's gone"

I
  • DoubleAgent4 and ImAli like this

#35 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

Ok here goes, i recently was going to marry this guy, we spoke for so long then suddenly he changed his mind. Im so heartbroken and confused, why would a man just change his mind so I wanted to ask you all this question.

If he didn't tell you why he dumped you that's because he's a scumbag whose scared of commitment and lack common decency and compassion.

You shouldn't unnecessary make yourself depressed or unhappy. Move on with your life.
  • Marbles, wonderer, ishq ast abul fazl and 2 others like this

#36 The Exalted One

The Exalted One

wat

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

If he didn't tell you why he dumped you that's because he's a scumbag whose scared of commitment and lack common decency and compassion.

w...t...f

Are you serious? Because I happen to know a guy who refuse to spell out his reason for breaking up with the girl he loved. He wasn't a scumbag, nor was he scared of commitment, nor did he lacked common decency and compassion. He just didn't want to put her into danger as the guy was stalked by bunch of psychopaths.

That is just an example [a true one]. The point being, just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's something negative.

Edited by The Exalted One, 09 November 2012 - 08:37 AM.

• DoubleAgent4, Baka, Kamranistan and 3 others like this

#37 ImAli

ImAli

One Eyed Esther

• Banned
  • 6,369 posts
  • Religion:Reptilianism
  • Interests:Time travel, pet jinn, shapeshifting, being a zionist spy from a bad cult, Misguiding people

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

^^^^what movie was that?
  • Maryaam, wonderer, ishq ast abul fazl and 1 other like this

#38 The Exalted One

The Exalted One

wat

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

None of your damn concern, bubba.

Edited by The Exalted One, 09 November 2012 - 08:55 AM.

#39 ImAli

ImAli

One Eyed Esther

• Banned
  • 6,369 posts
  • Religion:Reptilianism
  • Interests:Time travel, pet jinn, shapeshifting, being a zionist spy from a bad cult, Misguiding people

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

None of your damn concern, bubba.

well I've heard of people cutting off contact without a word because of family pressure etc.......but not psycho stalkers hahahaha cool story though.

On a more serious note....it's possibly the best thing that ever happened to the OP (I said this earlier but it got deleted :dry: )

Edited by ImAli, 09 November 2012 - 09:32 AM.

• DoubleAgent4 and moooose like this

#40 Baka

Baka

Mugen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

You shouldn't unnecessary make yourself depressed or unhappy. Move on with your life.

Damn right! This evil man must be a scumbag whose scared of commitment and lacks of anything good...Because obviously, thats what a man is.

On a serious note, just stop, please. Stop jumping to conclusions. You don't know what went through his mind. You don't know him, so please, just stop.

As I have said it before, he may have not wanted to hurt her feelings and therefore couldn't tell her. And there may very well be an another legimate reason that we may never know.
  • Kamranistan, Chaotic Muslem and moooose like this

#41 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

Why are the boys getting all so defensive?

Are you guys dumping a lot of girls without telling them why? If so, then please don't do that. It's cruel and heartless.

Think of poor Zulakha the next you are thinking of disappearing from the life of a girl who probably care a whole lot about you than you could ever imagine.
  • wonderer, ishq ast abul fazl, DoubleAgent4 and 1 other like this

#42 Baka

Baka

Mugen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

Are you guys dumping a lot of girls without telling them why? If so, then please don't do that. It's cruel and heartless.

Think of poor Zulakha the next you are thinking of disappearing from the life of a girl who probably care a whole lot about you than you could ever imagine.

I am defensive 'cause I see far too many women belittling men/boys. You did just that, you assumed the negative and jumped to conclusions.

Too many women dump men in a heartless and cruel manner. Its a two way street, but for some reason you chose not to see that. Its life, its tough, learn to get over it.

I will ignore your last sentence because it does not apply to me.
  • The Exalted One and moooose like this

#43 Sapphire

Sapphire

SCBAS Team Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • Interests:My husband and our family <3

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

My oh my. I do not understand why people take things soooooooooo personally, referring to above, isn't it obvious to you that OP is upset and she needs our help. A little moral support would not hurt.

@Gypsy I agree with you sister.

#44 Baka

Baka

Mugen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

My oh my. I do not understand why people take things soooooooooo personally, referring to above, isn't it obvious to you that OP is upset and she needs our help. A little moral support would not hurt.

@Gypsy I agree with you sister.

Yes she is upset and needs help, but does that mean we help her by degrading a man who we know nothing off? Is it correct to make her feel better at the expense of his character?

I have no problem with anyone supporting her. I just disagree with the assumed negativity towards that man.

Edited by Aghachan, 09 November 2012 - 10:31 AM.

• moooose likes this

#45 Sapphire

Sapphire

SCBAS Team Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

Yes she is upset and needs help, but does that mean we help her by degrading a man who we know nothing off? Is it correct to make her feel better at the expense of his character?

I have no problem with anyone supporting her. I just disagree with the assumed negativity towards that man.

What do you suggest we do Einstein?

#46 The Exalted One

The Exalted One

wat

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

well I've heard of people cutting off contact without a word because of family pressure etc.......but not psycho stalkers hahahaha cool story though.

Were you living under a rock or something? It's more common than you think.

Nobody is gettin' defensive. It's just unfair to attack someone's honor without knowing the truth. That's all Aghachan and I are pointing out.

Are you guys dumping a lot of girls without telling them why?

Yep.

If so, then please don't do that. It's cruel and heartless.

And full of lulz.

He already DID suggested giving her a helping hand, consoling her. Way to go!

#47 moooose

moooose

I'm Iron Man

• Unregistered
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

I've never had anyone pat me on the head and say to me poooooor MOOOOOOSEY POOOO those cruel heartless womenz.
Thing is, we don't know the whole story. Before we level accusations, we have to know the whole story just as in any historiography or court process.

As for Ms. Zulakha, she should move on, theres always a better man out there. Plus, she should be more confident in her abilities in every category including faith.

If its looks, then no one is worth your time. You have to find out yourself through him or other channels. Honestly, I understand how you feel but more often than not, women can deal better with this kind of stuff because of emotional control within and without by help of other sisters.

Edited by moooose, 09 November 2012 - 12:49 PM.

#48 Sapphire

Sapphire

SCBAS Team Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

[/font][/color]

He already DID suggested giving her a helping hand, consoling her. Way to go!

And who are you? His unpaid lawyer?

#49 moooose

moooose

I'm Iron Man

• Unregistered
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

Ok guys, lets simmer down. This is about sister Zulakha and advice.

#50 Baka

Baka

Mugen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

First of all, thankyou for clearing up that you don't give a damn if a potentially innocent man is humiliated. :)

I will listen to moooose and not follow this up anymore. It is pointless, the lack of empathy is apparent.

Zulakha, I am sorry that this has happened to you, but this is how life is. Please try your best to move on. Keeping busy helps to forget about these things, and over time its going to become irrelevant to you. And hopefully, one day you will find someone who is a great, so cheer up and face the future!

Edited by Aghachan, 09 November 2012 - 02:40 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users