Sign in to follow this  
alisayyed

How To Own A House In Iraq, Near Karbala/ Najaf

W/ Salam brother, yes it is possible to own a 5 star residence near the Holy Shrines of Imam Hussain(as), and Hazrat Abul Fazal Abbas(as). I am giving you link you can gather information from here. http://www.alrawdatainresidences.com/home.php

These apartments are only fifteen minutes away from Rawdatain.

W/ Salam brother, yes it is possible to own a 5 star residence near the Holy Shrines of Imam Hussain(as), and Hazrat Abul Fazal Abbas(as). I am giving you link you can gather information from here. http://www.alrawdata...es.com/home.php

These apartments are only fifteen minutes away from Rawdatain.

Isn't that a timeshare sort of thing? You only get it for a very short amount of time (7-10 days) every year?

Isn't that a timeshare sort of thing? You only get it for a very short amount of time (7-10 days) every year?

Yes brother, that is the disadvantage if someone wants to stay there ,permanently for whole year, they can't own it this way. But its great if you only go there for Ziaraat.

You should read Dua Aba Hamza 30 times.

Thanks, I will try to.

What kind of question is this? You just need $$$, the closer to the Shrines the more expensive, the better and neater the areas, the more expensive.

I wanted/want to know if it is allowed for an alien to buy land/house in Iraq or if there are any restrictions?

The timeshare option is also quite good.But it would be preferable to buy some place instead.

living near the shrine wont make you a better person or get you any sawab. Living in your own country and understanding while spreading the religion of AhlulBayt will.

Just visit and go back home.

Edited by pakistanyar

living near the shrine wont make you a better person or get you any sawab. Living in your own country and understanding while spreading the religion of AhlulBayt will.

Just visit and go back home.

Even the prophet (pbuh) made hijra when the people he lived around were hostile to Muslims. And you're criticizing a Muslim brother for wanting to leave a toxic environment for a holy place? :S

I'd love to die there. And Shias go there all the time and they don't have problems there. You gotta put your trust in Allah when your taking an amazing risk for Allahs sake.

ohhh boy you still dont get how us Shias are treated, sooner or later ull find out. Plus Allah has given us a brain, if there is a chance you will go to jail for your believes or get killed, dont go simple. Dude I would love to live next to the kaaba or the prophets mosque, but the reality is ill get prosecuted and attacked on my beliefs.

Edited by pureethics

And when We made the House (at Mecca) a resort for mankind and a sanctuary, (saying): Take as your place of worship the place where Abraham {Ibrahim} {Ibrahim} stood (to pray). And We imposed a duty upon Abraham {Ibrahim} {Ibrahim} and Ishmael {Isma`il) {Isma`il), (saying): Purify My house for those who go around and those who meditate therein and those who bow down and prostrate themselves (in worship) 2:125 Al-Baqrah

Saying you'll get killed and being treated badly is not an excuse not to go to medina and Mecca. Allah will protect his slaves and if you don't trust Allah than by all means don't go and miss out a chance of getting your sins whipped out as if you were a baby. Ma as Salama

And when We made the House (at Mecca) a resort for mankind and a sanctuary, (saying): Take as your place of worship the place where Abraham {Ibrahim} {Ibrahim} stood (to pray). And We imposed a duty upon Abraham {Ibrahim} {Ibrahim} and Ishmael {Isma`il) {Isma`il), (saying): Purify My house for those who go around and those who meditate therein and those who bow down and prostrate themselves (in worship) 2:125 Al-Baqrah

Saying you'll get killed and being treated badly is not an excuse not to go to medina and Mecca. Allah will protect his slaves and if you don't trust Allah than by all means don't go and miss out a chance of getting your sins whipped out as if you were a baby. Ma as Salama

I have been there and inshAllah I'll go again, but I'm not living there. They were ripping All dua books from Shias and the store people called us kaffirs....