Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

Will it not look drAmatic ?

#27 Brained

Brained

k.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Religion:The one your parents warned you about.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:32 AM

DV bhai, that is some seriously immoral behaviour you're describing. I really don't know what to say. Though honestly, I haven't seen similar sort of behavior (from women) in Karachi, but the boys here are just as indecent as you think.

I just hope our children grow up in a better society than in which we live.

#28 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts
  • Interests:Tutbir and Nihari

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:25 AM

Try going to a place like a new and hip huge multi-departmental store where they sell everything. Some place posh, perhaps in the cantonment, with the feeling of security and the right atmosphere and you'll be surprised about our women who can be just as indecent as those boys.

Only another intelligent parent can realize how concerning things are. I know about exploits of so many of my relatives, cousins, younglings (Seyyed + Shia) both men and women some of them who, even after marriage, are into all sorts of bad habits. All sorts we can think of even including pedophilia and bisexual activity. Boys and girls who became husbands, wives but are still at it. And it looks like now they just want to "taste" as many as they can, especially those they could never before. This one time I was at a gathering and in a semi-isolated place these four cousins of mine including three sisters, one married, and a married male cousin within a flash kissed each other and then one of them winked at me. I pretended as if I hadn't noticed, thanks to the night atmosphere. Some individuals do this as if its great thawab to spread this filth. They want everybody else to join in. Based on a lot of such experiences about the lower limit of people, I never ever let my children out of sight when any guests or relatives are about except a handful of trusted ones. I thank God for having kept me safe and pristine and I want my children saved as well.

Best of luck bro, but it hink you should be more worried about the taliban slaughtering shiites off a bus and blowing up local masjids, not how to stop women from looking at you

Thanks for your concern. This central Punjab area is among the safest in Pakistan. Moreover, God has granted me the means to not only protect myself but provide protection for others as well. So I took up the responsibility of organizing, planning and providing armed security with over a dozen to twenty other volunteer men under me each Muharram for our local community and whenever needed in between on specific dates when there are reports of threat. I always welcome and long for the highest honor of martyrdom though, and not afraid or concerned in that regard for my self.

#29 Hasan0404

Hasan0404

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts
  • Religion:Islam(Shia)
  • Interests:Why?

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

DV bro i am in Murree and when you go out to Mall Road the only thing you do is :no:
  • Darth Vader likes this

#30 Ruq

Ruq

✲❀✿❁❈❉❂❃

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

I can not allow predators or clowns around my children as they grow up watching them and possibly grow up to imitate or follow them under the illusion that its normal. I have numerous very natural reasons to be upset. Instead of wasting time trying to turn them, I would much rather very simply wear hijab in such places, and through that I'll put the better souls among them to shame and reflection, and make the wretched ones even more persistent by it. Any change as a result of that would feel like a victory to me.

When i said 'turn some around' i was refering to the statements youre making to yourself. Does calling people you know nothing about 'scumbag' make you feel like a good person? or does it make you feel more like a scumbag? the problem isnt them, the problem is your reaction to them, that is causing your suffering. Youre even inventing stories for your kids about how they'll be corrupted and living as if its true. This is insanity - youre arguing with reality (God). Do you think it shouldnt be this way? do you think people shouldnt be allowed to behave the way they do? do you think Gods creation is anything less than perfect? its perfect that they make theese decisions, how could they not? theyre living in their reality just like youre living in yours, except youre all in their business, making it all about them when your problems are all about you. Dont you see other ppl living int he same circumstances as you and not suffering like you do? raising healthy kids with smart heads on their shoulders? would you take your kids tests away from them? do you even think thats possible?
  • Maryammm likes this

#31 CityOfKnowledge

CityOfKnowledge

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:01 AM

I found your comment about how the population of women is growing interesting. I was reading about the time before and during imam Mahdi's rule and found this Hadith

The Messenger of Allah (S) said: “One of the signs of the Day of Resurrection is the decrease in the number of men and the increase in the number of women to such an extent that there will be one guardian for every fifty women.”[53]

[53] Tayalisi, Musnad, vol. 8, p. 266; Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Musnad, vol. 3, p. 120; Tirmidhi, Sunan, vol. 4, p. 491; Abu Ya‘li, Musnad, vol. 5, p. 283; Hilyah al-Awliya’, vol. 6, p. 280; Dala’il an-Nubuwwah, vol. 6, p. 543; Ad-Durr al-Manthur, vol. 6, p. 50.

http://www.al-islam....in-tabasi/7.htm

Edited by CityOfKnowledge, 28 August 2012 - 10:02 AM.

• Aftahb likes this

#32 Aftahb

Aftahb

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

Another sign is that ... WE men should take more wives in :) This will save many women from raping men and also it will prevent lesbo population!
  • Quranist and Zulfiqar-e-Ali like this

#33 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

When i said 'turn some around' i was refering to the statements youre making to yourself. Does calling people you know nothing about 'scumbag' make you feel like a good person? or does it make you feel more like a scumbag? the problem isnt them, the problem is your reaction to them, that is causing your suffering. Youre even inventing stories for your kids about how they'll be corrupted and living as if its true. This is insanity - youre arguing with reality (God). Do you think it shouldnt be this way? do you think people shouldnt be allowed to behave the way they do? do you think Gods creation is anything less than perfect? its perfect that they make theese decisions, how could they not? theyre living in their reality just like youre living in yours, except youre all in their business, making it all about them when your problems are all about you. Dont you see other ppl living int he same circumstances as you and not suffering like you do? raising healthy kids with smart heads on their shoulders? would you take your kids tests away from them? do you even think thats possible?

Sister its not about feeling good or feeding my emotions. There also exist other more evolved thought and feelings in peoples minds. As for scumbags, you know they don't need to paint themselves red with a sign over their forehead. Some things are obvious and clear enough sometimes. Funny, you think the problem lies with me while I haven't changed and its the changed secular Godless people increasing in number that alarms me.

As for kids, I've seen a lot of kids grow up and change to know better. How do you suppose globalization has over the decades changed too many morals, culture and values generation after generation. I can't but intervene when it comes to my kids because I happen to believe in accountability. I can't simply standby and let them decide in their teens to become servants of the devil, selling themselves freely on malls and in colleges, wearing the clothes of my traditional enemy, eating the junk they eat, and living a pointless life just for the sake of living. No believer or intelligent parent concerned for their future would like to see their kids take that route. Because that leads to the recycle bin. Through the history of mankind nothing good has ever come out of honorless garbage people with no integrity, characters or values to believe in. And no celebrities, pop stars and the likes don't stand out, not in history books. They're simply the surface of the heap of garbage. By educating them and eliminating the active intervention of evil people like child molesters, barbies and kens and what not, and early warning, I intend to make the learning process and the test easier for my children. Why does that need to be explained if you're also a believer.
  • ShiaBen, Maryammm and Kaniz e Zahra like this

#34 Ruq

Ruq

✲❀✿❁❈❉❂❃

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

Sister its not about feeling good or feeding my emotions.

Please explain

There also exist other more evolved thought and feelings in peoples minds.

please explain

As for scumbags, you know they don't need to paint themselves red with a sign over their forehead. Some things are obvious and clear enough sometimes.

When you have your story about them, yes.

Funny, you think the problem lies with me while I haven't changed and its the changed secular Godless people increasing in number that alarms me.

So you dont change, have never changed? secular godless people are increasing in number? how do you know that? do you have the graphs? its funny, i thought this sort of information was Gods business.

As for kids, I've seen a lot of kids grow up and change to know better. How do you suppose globalization has over the decades changed too many morals, culture and values generation after generation.

and globalisation is changing morals...is that true? do different morals exist now than have ever existed? has globalisation invented new morals or have the same morals that have always existed exist now? and changing...for better/for worse, how can you make that judgement when theyre changing? how do you know that globalisation wont create better morals in a little while, if its affecting them at all? and with regards to who has the best morals, who has the worst, how would we know? we act according to our understanding and if our understanding is confused or we have limited understanding how can we do differently to what we're doing? instead you project a story about who they are, what they know and what they should be doing...who needs free will when we have you to tell us all what we should be thinking, how we should be acting etc, Quran is a book of guidence for everyone who can experience it, but maybe you should concern yourself with what Gods telling you about reality or truth through your own experience first before you try and usurp his position. That just a suggestion.

In terms of those % how would we know unless we're God? you seem to be making alot of assumpions here and making them very rigid, as if theyre facts, as if you really have all the information needed to make the final judgement, putting God right out of a job now.

I can't but intervene when it comes to my kids because I happen to believe in accountability. I can't simply standby and let them decide in their teens to become servants of the devil, selling themselves freely on malls and in colleges, wearing the clothes of my traditional enemy, eating the junk they eat, and living a pointless life just for the sake of living.

Yes, you'll teach them what you think is right, like everyone else does, and they'll go out and find out for themselves to see if they believe what youve taught them is true. Or do you intend to try and take that away from them too? would you prefer they be completely impaired and unable to think and act for themselves so you can make this easier on yourself? or would you rather they have every opportunity to decide for them selves and actually own it and receive any instruction or reward from that? would you take their rewards away also? you want to limit their chances to receive them it seems.

No believer or intelligent parent concerned for their future would like to see their kids take that route. Because that leads to the recycle bin. Through the history of mankind nothing good has ever come out of honorless garbage people with no integrity, characters or values to believe in. And no celebrities, pop stars and the likes don't stand out, not in history books. They're simply the surface of the heap of garbage. By educating them and eliminating the active intervention of evil people like child molesters, barbies and kens and what not, and early warning,

Thats a fabulous story, but how is it helping you? does it help you to be a kind person? to see the beauty of God perfection? to distract yourself? to be self righteous? what ever the truth of that is, maybe this is what you teach your kids.

I intend to make the learning process and the test easier for my children. Why does that need to be explained if you're also a believer.

and you could be the biggest test they ever face. But i understand, we all run on these fears we create, me too. Im a believer yes, just like you. I believe my stories too.

BTW, im not trying to convince you that these opinions you have arent true, im just asking if youve really investigated whether they are or not, have you investigated how some of these thoughts serve you, for better or worse, and whether or not its the way they serve you that is making them stick, rather than their veracity. Just an investigation.

#35 Maryammm

Maryammm

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Religion:Shi'ah ithne ashari Muslim

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:30 PM

Salam brother, if you wear for example more modest clothing that is suitable for a man,it is forbidden for men to dress like women and niqab and face coverings are for women not men, unless to protect your face in a sandy desert storm or something, by wearing a turban and wrapping the left over peice of material over the face, but in Lahore I am not sure you would need to do that. I think partly you are being paranoid and partly you are experiencing something that is true, have you tried visiting some nearby cities in Pakistan where you could see how things are and whether it is any better, and maybe you could move there? on of the contributers to this thread has said that they live in Karachi, and as a shia this might be even better for you with the higher shia population there. Failing this, maybe you could learn farsi or arabic and go and live in Qum in Iran or Najaf in Iraq, which are religious and shia places, and although things are not perfect there, they are much less secular so you may find it easier. I don't think you should cover in hijab/niqab, as like I said, this is the dress of women, just adhere to the Islamic requirements of modesty in behaviour and dress and do your best, try and travel out and about with your wife and/or other female relatives, such as your mum.. Also, by covering yourself to such an extent, you could be mistaken for a transexual and I am sure you don't want that! Maybe you could wear one of those face masks like what they wear in china or japan in order to help stop them breathing polution etc? and just always wear loose clothing(I hate when men wear tight shirts and jeans etc, it is so inappropriate) and do not even look at women at all(sounds like you at least had a glimpse in order to even see these immodest women) and like others have said, only go shopping when you absolutely need to, as for more luxury items from large modern malls, how about online shopping? or go to another mall in another city where this isn't as much of a problem? for most food shopping the markets are probably better(I understand that these are mostly frequented by men and older married women?) There are so many ways you can deal with this without going to haram ghulat(extreme) of wearing a face veil that is traditionally associated with women. I hope Pakistan is not in as bad of a moral state as you are making out, and that this staring is not as widespread and open as you say. I also hope inshallah that your family is not as bad as you say with all this haram and evil things(especially the sexual immorality) are not as strong as you say it is. I hope too that you are trying to prevent other people and particularly other people's children from being harmed by the known peodophiles in your family. Is peodophilia illegal in Pakistan? if so you should report them for that, as for seeing married people kissing each other I am not sure Islamically whether you should tell their spouses or whether that is a criminal offense in Pakistan and that you could report them. It sounds like Pakistan is completely out of control.... I sure hope not

#36 jund_el_Mahdi

jund_el_Mahdi

Khamenei rahbar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
  • Interests:Islam, Lebanon.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

sounds like a trolling fake or a crazy city with no men. come on guy s u really believe this?

I don't know, there are some crazy women out there...

Sex-crazed woman 'forces taxi driver to have sex with her at knifepoint twice' - then stabs him when he refuses a third go.

http://www.sowetanli...12/08/28/haaibo

Edited by jund_el_Mahdi, 28 August 2012 - 02:39 PM.

#37 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

@Ruq: I believe I've already given due explanation and I won't repeat myself. Kindly re-read and comprehend what I posted. If feminists have a problem then they can keep complaining since its understandable that they can't relent. However feminism is simply not my religion. I rather believe in that all it takes for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing, and the opposite of that is exactly what you're suggesting. To peddle for your religion. It is you who is assuming too much. To you your way. To me, mine.

It sounds like Pakistan is completely out of control.... I sure hope not

The city of Lahore is. This has and will further attract fanatical attention in form of terrorism. How sad for the rest of us.
  • wayfarer. likes this

#38 Ruq

Ruq

✲❀✿❁❈❉❂❃

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

Whose talking about feminism? (as if we have a single definition of what that means). Before anyone gets into ideologies can we just cope with going to the supermarket without armageddon appearing in the cereal isle? Im talking about enquiring aboutsimple realities. Heres an example that may help: 2 woman walk past you who you dont know from Adam, but as they do you project a story about how  they are consciously and intentionally deviant and corrupting others and part of the 'scum bag' massive who're in a pact with the devil to corrupt you and your children and turn them into smack addicted hobo's. Where in that scenario is there room for reality? What youve created is a fiction and every look you think they give you is interpreted in the light of that lie.

What are you 'doing' thats helpful exactly (to you or the scumbags that need saving from themselves) Are you inspiring ppl to discard their misguided assumptions about Muslims and Islam with your example? Or are you mooching around glaring at ppl and giving them defensive/agressive body language for reasons they cant begin to fatham?

Just for instance.

Edited by ~Ruqaya's Amal~, 28 August 2012 - 07:43 PM.

#39 ShiaBen

ShiaBen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts
  • Religion:The Path of the Dragon
  • Interests:Dragons

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

Are you really tall 6'4" or over and do you happen to have good complexion? Sometimes lol these do cause problems.
  • Darth Vader likes this

#40 ImAli

ImAli

One Eyed Esther

• Banned
  • 6,369 posts
  • Religion:Reptilianism
  • Interests:Time travel, pet jinn, shapeshifting, being a zionist spy from a bad cult, Misguiding people

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

I think he's just trolling all of you :shaytan:
  • aliasghark and Qa'im like this

#41 Tima

Tima

Primadonna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:Pin the tail on the man.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

Maybe he looks like Chris hemsworth, or ll cool j.

#42 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:42 AM

Whose talking about feminism? (as if we have a single definition of what that means). Before anyone gets into ideologies can we just cope with going to the supermarket without armageddon appearing in the cereal isle? Im talking about enquiring aboutsimple realities. Heres an example that may help: 2 woman walk past you who you dont know from Adam, but as they do you project a story about how they are consciously and intentionally deviant and corrupting others and part of the 'scum bag' massive who're in a pact with the devil to corrupt you and your children and turn them into smack addicted hobo's. Where in that scenario is there room for reality? What youve created is a fiction and every look you think they give you is interpreted in the light of that lie.

What are you 'doing' thats helpful exactly (to you or the scumbags that need saving from themselves) Are you inspiring ppl to discard their misguided assumptions about Muslims and Islam with your example? Or are you mooching around glaring at ppl and giving them defensive/agressive body language for reasons they cant begin to fatham?

Just for instance.

Your hysteria is your own answer. It should not be dignified by a reply, to be fair.

#43 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

Are you really tall 6'4" or over and do you happen to have good complexion? Sometimes lol these do cause problems.

So is my brother-in-law. And he's a very distinguished army officer as well. He has killed more Pakistani TTP Taliban in the tribal area than I've shot and killed wild boar and other pests for sport in the last 10 years. Everywhere he goes, women are after him like stink on sh!t. We all laugh about that. But me, I'm tall, overweight, amateur body builder, wear a beard and have no "dress sense" or similar hip sort of attractants. I have a stern look on my face, a frown that I have since childhood. Technically, I should be left alone, especially by those characterless estrogen driven half naked secular meatbags.
  • wayfarer., ImAli and Brained like this

#44 Quranist

Quranist

Allah is first and final authority

• Banned
  • 2,211 posts
  • Religion:Worshiping GOD as prescribed in Al Quraan
  • Interests:Inviting people to HAQ and Business

Email : ceo@zamzamcapitals.com

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:59 AM

So is my brother-in-law. And he's a very distinguished army officer as well. He has killed more Pakistani TTP Taliban in the tribal area than I've shot and killed wild boar and other pests for sport in the last 10 years. Everywhere he goes, women are after him like stink on sh!t. We all laugh about that. But me, I'm tall, overweight, amateur body builder, wear a beard and have no "dress sense" or similar hip sort of attractants. I have a stern look on my face, a frown that I have since childhood. Technically, I should be left alone, especially by those characterless estrogen driven half naked secular meatbags.

your language makes me laugh.... :lol:

#45 Ruq

Ruq

✲❀✿❁❈❉❂❃

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

Your hysteria is your own answer. It should not be dignified by a reply, to be fair.

Ok :donno: (?) When you can have an authentic interaction with someone without projecting nonsense onto them then a conversation might be possible. Untill then youre living in your dream world bud.

Its ok though, i love trolls :D no probs.

#46 AnaAmmar1

AnaAmmar1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts
  • Religion:islam
  • Interests:Nature

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

well i live in lahore too.
i have faced these kinds of problems but very rare.
shopping mall in cantt?hyperstar?
i have been there a couple of times and yes there are girls who dress immodestly there but i have never been stalked by a girl.

these incidents happens when i usually train freestyle football outside.girls smile,some of them wave.but Alhamdolilah nothing serious have happened yet.
but their smiles and special kinda looks disturb my mind ALOT.

#47 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:43 PM

Well our Pakistani society of crooks and harlots had to degenerate to this level some time. I expect it to fall even lower. Much lower. The only bright side to this is that it makes the reappearance of our Imam Mahdi (as) that much closer.

#48 Murtada

Murtada

(يا لثارات محمد (ص

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

Well, if you live in Pakistan, what's preventing you from going:

Posted Image
  • Gotham likes this

#49 Muhammad Ibrahim

Muhammad Ibrahim

• Banned
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Maybe he looks like Chris hemsworth, or ll cool j.

ll cool j looks like a Ninja Turtle though

#50 Kamranistan

Kamranistan

Our words are immortal

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts
  • Religion:Trying to be Shi'a

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

(salam)

I recently just came back from Pakistan actually.

I swear to God everyone there has a staring problem, it's innate or something... So me and my cousins and some other family went shopping in Islamabad. After 5 minutes I was vexed (angry) to a next degree. The men there give the dirtiest looks and straight out stares to women, especially when they know you're not from the country. I was trying to stand in front of my sister, little did it help; so I just stared back to make them drop their heads before I lowered it for them.

Okay so this happened EVERYWHERE we went, no exaggeration. It's like they've never seen a female before :realangery:

Now the girls there did stare a heck of a lot at us (me and my cousins), I think mainly due to us not being from Pakistan. You can clearly tell by the way we dress. It's not anything like you described but it was indeed uncomfortable... I would never raise my children in that country anyway, I think it would be a harder test raising them there rather than in the UK for example.

However, there is nothing you can do about it. Simply, it is your test. God is testing you, keep your head lowered and don't focus on anything. Don't wear hijab, pass your tests through conviction Insha'Allah. That's my opinion anyways.

Edited by Kamran-Syed, 20 September 2012 - 07:51 PM.

• Darth Vader, Gotham and Firuzeh18 like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users