Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy

How Many Pounds/kilos Did You Lose

(salam)

I lost 10 lbs

Yes. This is possible.

I have a cheeky Ramadan pound on me atm. Ive noticed im not feeling hunger so much during day though, so shouldnt take too long to shift.

So, you actually gained something? One pound is not too bad.

Maybe it's all the delicious goodies you ate in the day of Eid?

I always remain at 65 kg.

But after ramadhan I am now 66kg.

Lucky me I don't lose or gain weight that much.

Remaining constant is good.

I guess I'm more prone to losing weight in the month of Ramadhan than to gain any. And I think it's the same for everyone in my family.

lol the day i am that fat, ill hang myself :P. Its not even realistically possible to lose that much.

Liposuction.

I heard that can remove fat from your body. Not sure about the technical details.

Liposuction.

I heard that can remove fat from your body. Not sure about the technical details.

I have as little knowledge as you do regarding Liposuction, but losing 150 lbs in 1 month seems unlikely lol.

Actually i googled and found this on the first website:

The maximum amount of fat that can be removed safely is probably about 6 to 8 pounds (3 to 4 liters). The greater the volume of fat removed on a single day the greater the risk of serious complications. If a patient requires removal of more than 6 to 8 pounds of fat, it is safest to divide the liposuction into separate surgical procedures each separated by 3 to 4 weeks.
Edited by awaiting_for_the.12th

Almost same, lost 3 lbs but would regain it within a month or so ; I have always been under-weight and losing or gaining few pounds do not bother me much as my weight do tend to stay stable most of the time....but there was a time when I was going through some hazy sort of religious frenzy and I fasted a lot, that affected me remarkably, so much so that my father had to almost stopped my forcibly by a administrating a heady mixture of verbal disapproval and non-verbal frostiness---

No, it isn't. People like me work hard to put weight on without success. And I'm terribly underweight, so it isn't the best option

What is your age group? Are you in teen. Because if you are, then there's no hope.

:(

No, it isn't. People like me work hard to put weight on without success. And I'm terribly underweight, so it isn't the best option

lol i thought i am the only one underweight coz everybody here talks about loosing weight. no one ever talked about gaining weight. Worry not, you have got brothers like me, so you will not feel lonely.

If you want to gain weight i can tell you some stuff that will forsure help you gain

Share the stuff bro, you must share it for good.

lol i thought i am the only one underweight coz everybody here talks about loosing weight. no one ever talked about gaining weight. Worry not, you have got brothers like me, so you will not feel lonely.

Share the stuff bro, you must share it for good.

I had the similar problem of being underweight most of my teens. For me it was mostly genetics (mom and dad were thin all their lives) so i still pretty much eat anything i want to. I drink soda 2 times a day for years and it has no effect on me. I used to eat Burger King twice a day without gaining a single pound. So for me i cant gain fat hence i worked out alot and gained muscle mass. Which is basically what you have to do. lol as i tell people who are overweight that it requires effort and work.

You should gain 10 lbs (or more) easily in a month if you use Amplified Mass XXX ($65.00 from GNC) mixed in milk two servings daily while also working out. Take two servings of that and your regular 3 meals a day and you will gain weight fast.

I had the similar problem of being underweight most of my teens. For me it was mostly genetics (mom and dad were thin all their lives) so i still pretty much eat anything i want to. I drink soda 2 times a day for years and it has no effect on me. I used to eat Burger King twice a day without gaining a single pound. So for me i cant gain fat hence i worked out alot and gained muscle mass. Which is basically what you have to do. lol as i tell people who are overweight that it requires effort and work.

You should gain 10 lbs (or more) easily in a month if you use Amplified Mass XXX ($65.00 from GNC) mixed in milk two servings daily while also working out. Take two servings of that and your regular 3 meals a day and you will gain weight fast.

Thanks alot my brah. If i gain weight you win a treat :P

oh God 65$ = 6110 PKR :o

Thanks alot my brah. If i gain weight you win a treat :P

oh God 65$ = 6110 PKR :o

My apologies, i didnt realize you are in Pakistan. Well for that, i suggest eating 5 meals a day instead of 3. Basically try to eat 3500-4000 calories a day (twice the requirement). It shouldn't be too hard considering 1 meal in Pakistan can reach 800 calories easily.

My apologies, i didnt realize you are in Pakistan. Well for that, i suggest eating 5 meals a day instead of 3. Basically try to eat 3500-4000 calories a day (twice the requirement). It shouldn't be too hard considering 1 meal in Pakistan can reach 800 calories easily.

Thanks my brother.