Sign in to follow this  
Jihadi

Allah's Mercy Hadith Needed

Rate this topic

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (a.s) stated: You should hold your hopes up high with regards to Allah (swt) mercy, so much so that you should never despair of his mercy after having sinned, and you should be conscious of Him to the extent that you should not become hopeless of Him forgiving your sins.

Tuhfat al-Uqul, p.315

Sorry I don't have to many, the others I did have didn't have sources with them, so I just gave you the one with sources.

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (a.s) stated: You should hold your hopes up high with regards to Allah (swt) mercy, so much so that you should never despair of his mercy after having sinned, and you should be conscious of Him to the extent that you should not become hopeless of Him forgiving your sins.

Tuhfat al-Uqul, p.315

Sorry I don't have to many, the others I did have didn't have sources with them, so I just gave you the one with sources.

ws

thank you so much brother may Allah reward your for your help and its ok i trust you as all my brothers are to be trusted unless something sounds not right but ok br if u find more hadiths post them please

ws

(bismillah)

(salam)

The Prophet (pbuh) said, 'Verily Allah, most High, created one hundred units of mercy on the day He created the heavens and the earth, each unit of which corresponds to all that is between the sky and the earth. Of these He descended one unit of mercy to the earth, and by virtue of that one unit, everything in creation shows understanding for one another, the mother is affectionate towards her child, and by virtue of the same unit, the birds and the beasts are able to drink water, and all creatures are able to subsist.’[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 10464]

The Prophet (pbuh) said, 'No one shall enter Paradise except by intervention of Allah's divine mercy.’ His companions asked, 'Not even you?' to which he replied, 'Not even me, unless Allah encompasses me with His mercy.’[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 10407]

The Prophet (pbuh) said, 'If you knew the worth of Allah's mercy, you would rely solely on that.’[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 10387]

Imam Zayn al-Abidin (as) said, 'It is no small wonder if man is given salvation [on the Day of Resurrection], rather what is a wonder is how he manages to end up in eternal damnation in spite of Allah's all-encompassing mercy.’[Bihar al-Anwar, v. 78, p. 153, no. 17]

Imam Ali (as) said, 'Spreading mercy [to others] elicits the descent of Allah's mercy.’[Ghurar al-Hikam, no. 4343]

Imam Ali (as) said, 'Allah's remembrance elicits the descent of His mercy.’[Ghurar al-Hikam, no. 4209]