Sayed

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:Islam, philosophy, anime, reading

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

Sallam Alykum,

I have a question on the book "Mafatih Al-Jinan". I'm trying to purchase this book in English but have come across different titles.

I have foundAre these all the same?

#2 Shiashiashia!

Shiashiashia!

Allahumah sali 3alah Muhammad waalih Muhammad !

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Religion:Shia Muslim
  • Interests:Religion

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:19 AM

The actual mafatih al jinan is the second one, but it has two parts, the first volume is all the duas and the second volume is all the ziyarat.

The third one is pretty much the same but I think the mafatih al jinan might have a few more stuff in it, actually im sure it does.

And the first one is just a really simple one of the second and third one, the first one is good but very very very limited compared to the other two

Edited by Shiashiashia!, 20 August 2012 - 03:20 AM.

#3 islamicrose21

islamicrose21

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:20 AM

(salam)

"Call on me, I answer you" and "Mafatih Al-Jinan" are not the same book under different names.

I own both, and also have one called "Al-Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya" (see http://en.wikipedia....a_al-Sajjadiyya).

I opened my "Call on my, I answer you and it says": "Prayers & Supplications selected from: "Mafatih Al-Jinan", "Zadul-Maa'ad" & "Almanac"."

I personally think all three are a must, but if you would like to start with one, I would recommend the "Call on me, I answer you"
  • AlAbd AlThaleel likes this

#4 Repentant

Repentant

Sayed

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:Islam, philosophy, anime, reading

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:45 AM

Thanks brother and sister,

I currently have "Al-Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya" And the Al-Khoe Mafatih Al-Jinan is a bit too expensive for me now so I will just buy "Call on my, I answer you" for now because I found it for 20$

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users