Guest Inaya

Hey inaya, salam. U know German, teach me some basics plz, U know every language OMG. Are u jinn or what? :P

hey Hasan! No man, my German is quite bad, I only know the basics and next to that I can create some bad sentences. It's only because it's very close to Dutch and we had to learn German in middle school :P

Ich bin keine Jinn! Aber warum willst du Deutsch lernen? Ich findet es keine schöne Sprache, Niederlandisch und Urdu und Farsi ist schöner :P

Guest Inaya

niederlaendisch ist nicht schoener come on! you have this kh everywhere. am not saying german is beautiful like italian though.

Unglaublich! Dutch is softer, German sounds quite rough. What's the 'kh' you're talking about? And yeah Italian ist sehr Schön.

Guest Inaya

Belissimo!

Hmm, Ich weis nicht. Schwedisch ist auch leicht zu verstehen, der Sprache has viel Worter similar to Dutch. (I don't remember the word 'similar' in German)

Kan du prata Svenska ochso?

Guest Inaya

Jag kan inte prata Svenske jatte gott. Jag vet bora some words :P and count to ten and order subway tickets, and some other sentences learnt from my cousins. But very bad grammar as you can see :P

hey Hasan! No man, my German is quite bad, I only know the basics and next to that I can create some bad sentences. It's only because it's very close to Dutch and we had to learn German in middle school :P

Ich bin keine Jinn! Aber warum willst du Deutsch lernen? Ich findet es keine schöne Sprache, Niederlandisch und Urdu und Farsi ist schöner :P

Mein Kampf to understand what inaya said. Nothing is Klar :P

Guest Inaya

Mein Kampf to understand what inaya said. Nothing is Klar :P

Lol I asked why do you want to learn German? I don't find it a beautiful language, Urdu, Dutch and Farsi is wah nicer!