Das is ein gut idea. Ich habe meine Deutsche vergessen.

dann frische es hier einfach wieder auf! hast du in deutschland gelebt?

Heil Hitler ;)

That's all I knw. :P

"Heil Hitler" is actually something which everyone knows but if u would say in Germany "Heil Hitler" u would be prosecuted or jailed.

dont let us start using such words brother :rolleyes:

"Heil Hitler" is actually something which everyone knows but if u would say in Germany "Heil Hitler" u would be prosecuted or jailed.

Brother can you teach me I want to Learn a liitle

Then here is where I can refresh?

and you asked if I have lived in Germany? (past tense?) or if I do live in Germany?

und Ja, ich... ummm... couldn't agree mehr uber "Hiel Hitler". Hope nicht zu hear deine worten auch.

You can correct me on all my mistakes. :-)

Edited by CLynn

dat's illegal man

Being a Nazi is illegal in Germany.

But idgaf HEIL FUEHER.

SEIG HEIL.

Ich habe die Obsession mit Adolf Hitler.

Bruder, Deutsch ist sehr einfach. Du brauchst ein Fachbuch für das Einmaleins lernen, dann brauchst du flashkarten für alles die Wörter lernen. Danach, du Deutsch sprechen.

Brother, German is very easy. You need a textbook to learn the basics, then you need flash cards to learn all of the words. After that, you speak German. :P

Brother how can I get the text book ? And how much will you charge really I am interested to learn German

Leben (the infinitive of gelebt) is to live (to be alive). Wohnen is to live in a location.

I think. Let's see if someone else can clarify.

Auch, Ja. Ich diese merken.

und das ist ... probably terrible Deutsch. :(

Brother can you teach me I want to Learn a liitle

no problem brother! are u living in london? than u shoudl meet my sons they can speak german propper!

dat's illegal man

Being a Nazi is illegal in Germany.

But idgaf HEIL FUEHER.

SEIG HEIL.

Ich habe die Obsession mit Adolf Hitler.

Bruder, Deutsch ist sehr einfach. Du brauchst ein Fachbuch für das Einmaleins lernen, dann brauchst du flashkarten für alles die Wörter lernen. Danach, du Deutsch sprechen.

Brother, German is very easy. You need a textbook to learn the basics, then you need flash cards to learn all of the words. After that, you speak German. :P

richtig oder praxis mit native speaker, mit muttersprachler, da lernt man sehr schnell und viel!

Present tense: Ich wohne auf Deutschland

Past tense: Ich bin auf Deutschland gewohnen.

(I think . . .)

no its not correct:

correction:

past: ich habe in Deutschland gelebt

present: Ich lebe in Deutschland

Brother how can I get the text book ? And how much will you charge really I am interested to learn German

my sons will aks their school mates in germany and hope they will get some authentic school books which we can give to you inshallah ok? my sons are also willing to meet u up to teach u lessons. its easy to learn a language if u have someone where is confident in both languages, english and german!

Was ist deine wort gelebt dann?

gelebt means: LIVED ( I have lived in Germany)

Leben means: TO LIVE ( I live in Germany)

Edited by khameneivoter

Danke! Aber, habe ich kein native speaker zu mit praxis. :( Ich habe Farsi jetzt learnen :D

"Danke, aber ich habe keinen Muttersprachler um Sprachpraxis zu bekommen. Ich habe angefangen Persisch(Farsi) zu lernen."

I correct your sentence:)

Was hast du während des Krieges?

I actually asked this of a retired German guy, my defence is that it was on a school trip and I was 12 at the time.

He said he worked for the post office.

Guest Inaya

Meine Deutsch ist sehr slecht lol. Aber Deutsch scheint Dutch, es ist leicht zu verstehen weil viele Worten sind gleich zu Dutch :P

lots of mistakes lol haven't had German for more than 6 years :P It was fun learning German and French though.

Guest Inaya

Danke schön, it's quite easy to understand German, but to talk back is a bit harder. I frage mich, welche Sprachen der Schüler lernen in Deutschland, Ich weis nicht warum wir Deutsch mussen lernen 6 Jähre zuruck. Ich habe nicht Deutsch gesprochen fur eine grossen timmer :P lool that sounds so bad.

Danke schön, it's quite easy to understand German, but to talk back is a bit harder. I frage mich, welche Sprachen der Schüler lernen in Deutschland, Ich weis nicht warum wir Deutsch mussen lernen 6 Jähre zuruck. Ich habe nicht Deutsch gesprochen fur eine grossen timmer :P lool that sounds so bad.

Hey inaya, salam. U know German, teach me some basics plz, U know every language OMG. Are u jinn or what? :P