Sign in to follow this  
Goku

Close This Account Too Mods ;)

Rate this topic

Sallam Alylkum,

could one of the mods please deactivate my account please?

Sure gunna' miss this place.

Masalama everyone, inshAllah Shahr Ramadan treats you well and remember to not go back to sinful habits after shahr Ramadan ends!

p.s. AlAjal! my hotmail email is also on my profile page so when those books are ready you can email me or use the email I gave you.

Edited by Goku

why ?

I've run my course here lol. Plus school is starting soon so I guess I should focus on that and should focus on bettering my Islamic knowledge too and focus on life just a bit more.

Why do you want to deactivate your account? Atleast add me on skype before you leave brother :D

Name: Wissononkafir

Sure thing batman=]

Guys he's just kidding, he just wants to see if you will all miss him or not.....well, I'm not falling for it.

DON'T GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE DON'T

Ahem, ahem.....excuse me........sometimes, it's just so hard......any way, what was I saying? Oh yeah.....I'm not falling for his trick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Allah says in 20:115 that Adam did not have the same level of determination as the Messengers of 42:13. The ulul `azm messengers (possessors of determination) were Muhammad (s), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. Each of them were given a scripture and a system of law that abrogated and replaced what came before it.
    • The moment you understand that Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى creates and choose whatever He wish, the moment you understand that He give ranks to whomever He will greater than to others, and Exalted is He who choose whatever He wish and whatever He choose is nothing but Goodness and Amazement of His greatness.
    • Can you explain from where you have brought this thing? Is the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (atfs) dependent upon unity with sunnis?
    • Lets see what he is trying to say: He is saying that every creation of God is equally perfect & honorable.  Hence he has denied the following in his argument:  إِنَّ الْفَضْلَ بِيَدِ اللّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاء وَاللّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ 3:73 And this Surah Al-Hadid, Verse 29:
      لِّئَلَّا يَعْلَمَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ أَلَّا يَقْدِرُونَ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ مِّن فَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَأَنَّ الْفَضْلَ بِيَدِ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ So that the followers of the Book may know that they do not control aught of the grace of Allah, and that grace is in Allah's hand, He gives it to whom He pleases; and Allah is the Lord of mighty grace.
      (English - Shakir) And this Surah Fatir, Verse 10:
      مَن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعِزَّةَ فَلِلَّهِ الْعِزَّةُ جَمِيعًا إِلَيْهِ يَصْعَدُ الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ يَرْفَعُهُ وَالَّذِينَ يَمْكُرُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَكْرُ أُولَٰئِكَ هُوَ يَبُورُ Whoever desires honor, then to Allah belongs the honor wholly. To Him do ascend the good words; and the good deeds, lift them up, and (as for) those who plan evil deeds, they shall have a severe chastisement; and (as for) their plan, it shall perish.
      (English - Shakir) via iQuran