Sign in to follow this  
Professor Higgins

Syrian Pm Defects, Goes To Qatar & Picks Up Check

Rate this topic

a few months ago, the title prime minister didn't even exist in Syria, this is just further proof that the evil zio-wahabi axis is not interested in reforms or people rights, they are trying to destroy the country for their own geo-strategic, political interests.

The devils always think the same and act in the same manner, one can draw parallels between what muawiyah did to the ummah when it was led by imam Ali (as) and imam Hassan (as), ie, terrorism, murder, lies and propaganda and what the zio-wahabi axis are inflicting upon the resistance regime of Syria in today's time.

He claims he was forced to take the position and was threatened to death if he said no.

Apparently he was a Sunni from the eastern part of Syria, Assad put him there to win favor with the Sunnis = failure.

God help the believers and protect them rather they be sunni or shi'i. We pray for all of our brothers that they be safe and have good in their lives. God help them, ameen.

I really hope we're not seeing the rise of the sufyani but i'm afraid it might be here but i'm not saying for sure or not if this is going to be the sufyani.

Qatar seems to be a den of spies & thieves. A couple of years ago, a friend spotted one of the talibans main leaders there. Probably fund raising with his salafi boy-friends.

Qatar, Kuwait, Arabia, Dubai, and Oman stuck their dirty fingers into Bahrain as well.

There use to be a number of Syrians on these kinds of threads. 3-4 of them, wonder what thoughts are running in their heads especially with these terrorists trying to destroy Damascus, Aleppo, and the rest of the country now.

Salam

Qatar plays the the role of a bank, US is too financially weak to finance the Syrian chaos and in the election year its not a good idea too many Americans who are already poor would be very angry, so the Qatari servants are doing this work for the US.

Now my question is why would Qatar, Kuwait, Arabia, Dubai, and Oman want an unstable Syria which would only fuel their own domestic troubles?

Its simple:

1) They have religious loyalties with Sunni/Wahhabis who are in the FSA against the "Shia" Assad (who isn't shia but Alawi)

2) Just a way to oppose Iran and support Israel.

But would those loyalties (number 1 i accept but not number 2) really outweigh their own self interests?

These countries are not world-famous for their high IQ, and absolutely would shoot themselves in the foot from time to time.