Sign in to follow this  
5a49

World Turn Its Back On Muslims In Burma

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

There is an older topic here:

If you put Myanmar in the search box, there are four pages of news stories at Press TV. http://www.presstv.ir/

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA) has news on Myanmar. Go here and click on the Central Asia & Subcontinent section on the left side. http://www.abna.ir/index.asp?lang=3

The search box never seems to work at ABNA because it times out. Just try to find Myanmar on that page by scrolling down.

Guest ahlulbayti

i cried watching the youtube clip above...its heartbreaking i feel helpless only i can give my duas for them may Allah swt help the muslims around the world

(bismillah)

(salam)

One million Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar have been oppressed by the government. During the past two years, they have tried to flee by boat. On June 3, 2012, a group of Rakhines, who are mainly Buddhists, attacked a passenger bus and killed 10 Rohingya Muslims. Those who have tried to flee into Bangladesh have been deported back to Myanmar. The Rohingyas are not wanted, so they are being exterminated. The news report should have called the killers of the Rohingya a gang or terrorists, not a group.

The government refuses to recognize them. They say the Rohingya are not native and classify them as illegal migrants, although, they have lived in Myanmar for generations.
Referring to the minority, Myanmar’s President Thein Sein told Guterres [uN High Commissioner for Refugees], "We will send them away if any third country would accept them…This is what we are thinking is the solution to the issue."

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/13/250651/un-focuses-on-myanmar-amid-muslim-plight/

hbeig20120713012107357.jpg

^ A Rohingya Muslim woman and her family members, who had tried to cross into Bangladesh to escape communal violence in Myanmar, cry in a coast guard station in southern Bangladesh on June 19, 2012, before being sent back to Myanmar.

Guest ahlulbayti

exactly!! they should open borders for them.I start crying seeing and hearing this

I knew the an sung egg friend rice was but an MI6 paid-up dog. After when she came to the UK and spoke at the BBC's Reith Lectures with the former head of MI6. And she proclaimed the BBC world service kept her sane under house arrest. Now Burma is an open door to the west to exploit it, it has now a democratic face. What a lot of BS.

But then the Myanmarese will wholesale expel all Muslims living in their country, to Bangladesh.

The best idea for Bangladesh should be to supply thousands of weapons and ammunition to these Rohingya Muslims, so that they can fight back.

Better still if they can succeed in creating a full-scale separatist insurgency in north-west Myanmar/Burma and eventually annex that territory to Bangladesh.

(salam) It was about the same way in Bosnia.

At least the Bosniaks had weapons to fight back, especially after 1994.

Btw why doesn't BiH assume an aggressive stance against Serbia nowadays ? I think BiH should always be prepared for a full-scale war against the entire Serbian race.

Youtube is taking off all videos that show massacres and torture of muslims in Burma.

No one is talking about Burma, even Muslims.

What a shame.

Yes it is Indeed a Shame what happen to The Muslims in Burma but InShAllah Things will get Better for The Muslims in Burma in the very near future as The Islamic World Learns about The oppressive conditions of The Muslims of Burma

The reason why no one talks about Burma is it is of no political value. whereas palestine whenever someone stands uo to Israel he becomes a hero. Looks good for the cameras in front of the dumb arab audience. all these murders and genecides are making me lose faith in humanity. I pray Imam al Zaman as returns soon otherwise i pray God deletes the homosapien species from this planet cause Earth was a heaven before we came.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Partially responding to the title question: 3:186 3:198
    • I posted but dc. So i forget what i explained. However, you should learn the manner/behavior of Imam Ahlul Bayt a.s. upon receiving bad word.
    • بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Despite the repeated use of the phrase “there is no proof or evidence for the existence of God,” I would imagine most atheists, and indeed most people, are unaware that there is in fact a technical difference between evidence and proof. Fittingly, the distinction between proof and evidence was initially taught to me in an introductory evolutionary biology course by an ardent atheist professor during my first year of university. My professor used this distinction to justify why she would not be receiving objections to evolution in her class. (Literally, she said that we were not allowed to question evolution or present counter evidence during the lecture, and that she would not entertain it during her office hours.) It was the most bizarre and dogmatic moment I had in my entire education, and I say this as someone who was blessed to study theology in a seminary environment for a year. Contrary to popular opinion, the seminaries are far less dogmatic when it comes to foundational beliefs, as they permit questioning the existence of God and raising objections to the proofs offered. She argued that evolution was based upon good evidence, but could never attain the status of complete certainty. It was a probabilistic argument, like virtually all of science, rather than a demonstration, as in the case of mathematical proofs (and, as we shall see, metaphysical arguments.) I still vividly remember the slide used to showcase an example of rational certainty – it was that of a triangle with some lines and an accompanying trigonometric proof. Because evolution (along with all empirical science) could never attain 100% rational certainty, she argued that it was always possible to be a skeptic, to raise objections about inductive inferences which are probabilistic at best, or to posit alternative explanations that could explain the data, no matter how improbable. Oh the irony. If scientific atheists only applied their standards consistently, they would either deny science or accept God. We will see why more clearly later on when we explore the evidence for the existence of God. But there is neither here nor there. For now, what I want to do is just go over some basic concepts in reason in order to set the table for the coming arguments...

This article was originally published on themuslimtheist.com. Click here to continue reading.
    • بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم As we stated earlier, before we can answer the question “how can I know that God exists?” we must first ask the question “how do I know anything at all.” There are multiple ways that the intellect comes to know, and these modalities (or ways) of knowing are arranged hierarchically. I will go from the lowest form of knowledge to the highest – though this may seem unintuitive to the modern mind, which has been conditioned to see certainty as ordered in precisely the opposite direction. I will sort out these modern confusions as we proceed upon each level, inshaAllah. The lowest form of knowing, and the least certain is that of sense perception. “Huh? But I thought you had to see it to believe it?” you may ask. Ah, but you see sense perception deceives us all the time. We readily admit that. Sometimes we see things that aren’t really there, and sometimes what we see does not reflect reality. For instance, we perceive the earth as being flat, the sun as setting upon the horizon, the stars as being small, and if I were to put my finger in a glass of water it would appear to break due to the refraction of light. Your eyes deceive you Take a look at this clip around 12:30 where Dawkins himself says that if he were to see a direct sign of God – the heavens opening up and seeing the angels – he would still disbelieve in God. Instead, he would find it more probable that he were hallucinating, that David Blaine or some magician were playing a trick on him, or that aliens with some advanced technology could manipulate reality to make him think he were seeing what he were seeing. You can hear his own words here....

This article was originally published on themuslimtheist.com. Click here to continue reading.
    • @Ali Hassan Hussain Mutah or marriage is not a solution to getting rid of masturbation addiction. Unfortunately many Muslims are uneducated in this sense and feel that it is a magical solution. As I said, masturbation is a behavioural addiction and it does not depend on you being married or not. Your brain is wired in a certain way (although you can fix it). There are numerous cases of Muslim/non-Muslim men who are addicted to masturbation even when they are married. Having a mindset that "marriage will solve my problem" is horrible. Guys who say this have no will power to get their addiction sorted. I feel sorry for girls who have to put up with those guys. Marriage is a way to keep you safe from masturbation to start with - so you don't develop an addiction. It can help you manage addiction but is not the ultimate solution. I'm just saying this to give you a very honest advice, one which very few people will give you.  Focus on building healthy habits. You need to have enough will power to say "no" when it comes to masturbation. Learn to hold yourself accountable. No matter how strong your desires are - it is possible to say no. Join an online community with other people who also have similar problems, to educate yourself on the potential consequences. In addition, you need to tell someone who you trust, be he a psychologist, stranger, friend or anyone. Keeping this addiction to yourself is part of the problem. Inshallah you can get rid of this addiction. Just man up and hold yourself accountable.