28 replies to this topic

#1 mewe

mewe

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Religion:Islam :)

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:59 AM

Salams everyone, a very weird encounter happened to me and my friend today and my friend thinks that it was an angel that spoke to us. Pretty much we are walking in street and this lady approaches us and asks us directions. She then appears again a few minutes later and tells us that because we are Muslim she wants to share something with us. She takes her phone out and reads a message to us which is about forgiving people: "please forgive me if I have hurt you, back stabbed you or slendered you..... The message went on about these stuff". She then smiled and said: " please keep this in mind and think about it". She then went and we were so shocked that we didnt really look to see whether she went or disappeared. She had tatoo and was not a hijabi. Yet my friend insists she was an angel? Is it possible? I can relate what that girl told me because I am very upset from someone. That someone has oppressed my rights and put me in a very difficult situation. Although I said to myself that I should forgive that person, it is very hard to really mean it. I am deeply upset from him and can Not Forget the Past without an apology. Every day I pray that Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì takes my rights from that person and shows him that what he done was wrong. What do you guys think? What happened with that lady was a clear sign to forgive him although I did not take my rights off him? Help!

#2 Babruk Aijaz

Babruk Aijaz

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Religion:ISLAM
  • Interests:Reading & surfing

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

It might be imagination or result of strong will. It accrued many time with different people and also it is witnessed some time we feel that certain situation is already happened with us earlier.
  • Ricky-Dee likes this

#3 Gepetto_Zapata

Gepetto_Zapata

• Banned
  • 1,911 posts
  • Religion:Humanity
  • Interests:Riba is haraam...

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

This reminds me of that stupid "What if G-d was one of us..." song...

All of us have problems, oppressed, rights stolen... You're not alone... Where's my angel? There are some extra nice people one could come across at times, in weird ways and by accident... Why the hype?
  • Marbles and Ricky-Dee like this

#4 mewe

mewe

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Religion:Islam :)

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:02 AM

Yes there Is no need for hype! Since when did angels have tattoos? ;D I was just thinking what is it that I should do now that I got this sign :) cheers

Yes there Is no need for hype! Since when did angels have tattoos? ;D I was just thinking what is it that I should do now that I got this sign :) cheers

#5 No body

No body

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

use your aql and forgive, even tho you are not obliged to but its better for you in the long run...thats what Quran says

#6 worshiper

worshiper

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:30 AM

angel talkin english?
global language or universal?

#7 Gepetto_Zapata

Gepetto_Zapata

• Banned
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

^^^^ Yeah, I thought they spoke Elvish like in the "Lord Of the Rings".... :-(... Right? If not, then why in the hell did I even bother to start learning that?

#8 :Sami

:Sami

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

what type of phone did she have ?

#9 Gepetto_Zapata

Gepetto_Zapata

• Banned
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

what type of phone did she have ?

A "FLeye-phone"

Wings Phone.jpg
  • ImAli and Sapphire like this

#10 ImAli

ImAli

One Eyed Esther

• Banned
  • 6,369 posts
  • Religion:Reptilianism
  • Interests:Time travel, pet jinn, shapeshifting, being a zionist spy from a bad cult, Misguiding people

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

:o

I am paranoid like your friend...I always think angels might come in real life to test me.

The other day a crackhead walked up to me in a parking lot and said ,"excuse me can you give me something to eat." I didn't have any food so the next option was money.....but I knew it would be spent on crack. I almost chased her off then thought twice....hmmmmm, I thought what if this is an angel or something :dry: (like the neighbor in the movie 'The Seventh Seal"). So I went ahead and gave her a few dollars hoping she will buy some food.....but I bet she smoked crack with it :(.

Edited by ImAli, 09 July 2012 - 08:47 AM.

• yellow billed magpie and Sapphire like this

#11 Gepetto_Zapata

Gepetto_Zapata

• Banned
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:54 AM

Yeah now help slobs and bums for they are all Anglicans...

#12 :Sami

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

:o

I am paranoid like your friend...I always think angels might come in real life to test me.

The other day a crackhead walked up to me in a parking lot and said ,"excuse me can you give me something to eat." I didn't have any food so the next option was money.....but I knew it would be spent on crack. I almost chased her off then thought twice....hmmmmm, I thought what if this is an angel or something :dry: (like the neighbor in the movie 'The Seventh Seal"). So I went ahead and gave her a few dollars hoping she will buy some food.....but I bet she smoked crack with it :(.

hey was that you ?
Thanks
I did spent it on crack ...sorry
and you do look like your avatar

#13 ImAli

ImAli

One Eyed Esther

• Banned
  • 6,369 posts
  • Interests:Time travel, pet jinn, shapeshifting, being a zionist spy from a bad cult, Misguiding people

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

I did spent it on crack ...sorry

That would explain alot of things.

#14 :Sami

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:04 AM

That would explain alot of things.

your fault

#15 Sapphire

Sapphire

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts
  • Interests:My husband and our family <3

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

She was not an angel....Just a coincidence :)..........You should forgive the person who hurt you......Be brave......You are a muslim........Do the right thing :)

#16 Gepetto_Zapata

Gepetto_Zapata

• Banned
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

I talk to an angel on this forum sometimes.. he knows who he is ;)

No need to mention it dear...
  • ~Zee Zee~ likes this

#17 :Sami

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:07 AM

It was a shapeshifting :Jinn disguising as an :Angel disguising as a woman .

#18 Sapphire

Sapphire

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts
  • Interests:My husband and our family <3

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

It was a shapeshifting :Jinn disguising as an :Angel disguising as a woman .

Woah!!!! That is twisted

#19 ImAli

ImAli

One Eyed Esther

• Banned
  • 6,369 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

your fault

You were on crack long before you came begging for food :dry:

#20 :Sami

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

Or maybe she's your great grand daughter from the future who's come back to seek forgiveness for a mistake , and get you into marrying her great grand mother , who you haven't met yet , as something's happened in your family which has allowed for her to come into your life .

#21 ImAli

ImAli

One Eyed Esther

• Banned
  • 6,369 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

Or maybe she's your great grand daughter from the future who's come back to seek forgiveness for a mistake , and get you into marrying her great grand mother , who you haven't met yet , as something's happened in your family which has allowed for her to come into your life .

huh?

If you are talking to the OP that would be gay if she marries the girls great grandmother

and if you are talking to me

It would still be gay and I am already married

Edited by ImAli, 09 July 2012 - 09:19 AM.

• yellow billed magpie likes this

#22 :Sami

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

You were on crack long before you came begging for food :dry:

people like you support my habit

huh?

If you are talking to the OP that would be gay if she marries the girls great grandmother

and if you are talking to me

It would still be gay and I am already married

to the OP,the woman's great grand mother is the future wife of the OP.(one possible timeline )

#23 ImAli

ImAli

One Eyed Esther

• Banned
  • 6,369 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

people like you support my habit

to the OP,the woman's great grand mother is the future wife of the OP.(one possible timeline )

The op is female

#24 :Sami

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

The op is female

how do you know ?
have you met the OP, and angles don't have gender

#25 Asr

Asr

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

A lil offtopic: but I saw a program once, where some guy said he had seen an alien. His had heard that aliens are apparently telepathic, so one day he sat in a busy park and though mentally, if you are out there, then come and meet me.

Not long after, a guy in a suit walk down and sat down next to him. They were both looking at each other, so he thought, if you really are who i think you are then put you index finger on your nose.

And immedidiaty his finger went upto touch his nose. The guy sat there in shock and after a while the other guy walked away. So hes a firm believer now, as opposed to before!

So a friend tried this in a busy town as a joke, not long after she saw an oddly dressed old lady scuttling past, who kept looking back at her, and get this, she was touching her nose too lol. Thankfully, She laughed it off as a coincidence..

Edited by Asr, 09 July 2012 - 09:35 AM.

• Gepetto_Zapata and ImAli like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users