Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mewe

When Do Angels Appear In Human Form?

29 posts in this topic

Salams everyone, a very weird encounter happened to me and my friend today and my friend thinks that it was an angel that spoke to us. Pretty much we are walking in street and this lady approaches us and asks us directions. She then appears again a few minutes later and tells us that because we are Muslim she wants to share something with us. She takes her phone out and reads a message to us which is about forgiving people: "please forgive me if I have hurt you, back stabbed you or slendered you..... The message went on about these stuff". She then smiled and said: " please keep this in mind and think about it". She then went and we were so shocked that we didnt really look to see whether she went or disappeared. She had tatoo and was not a hijabi. Yet my friend insists she was an angel? Is it possible? I can relate what that girl told me because I am very upset from someone. That someone has oppressed my rights and put me in a very difficult situation. Although I said to myself that I should forgive that person, it is very hard to really mean it. I am deeply upset from him and can Not Forget the Past without an apology. Every day I pray that Allah (swt) takes my rights from that person and shows him that what he done was wrong. What do you guys think? What happened with that lady was a clear sign to forgive him although I did not take my rights off him? Help!

It might be imagination or result of strong will. It accrued many time with different people and also it is witnessed some time we feel that certain situation is already happened with us earlier.

1 person likes this

This reminds me of that stupid "What if G-d was one of us..." song...

All of us have problems, oppressed, rights stolen... You're not alone... Where's my angel? There are some extra nice people one could come across at times, in weird ways and by accident... Why the hype?

2 people like this

Yes there Is no need for hype! Since when did angels have tattoos? ;D I was just thinking what is it that I should do now that I got this sign :) cheers

Yes there Is no need for hype! Since when did angels have tattoos? ;D I was just thinking what is it that I should do now that I got this sign :) cheers

use your aql and forgive, even tho you are not obliged to but its better for you in the long run...thats what Quran says

angel talkin english?

global language or universal?

^^^^ Yeah, I thought they spoke Elvish like in the "Lord Of the Rings".... :-(... Right? If not, then why in the hell did I even bother to start learning that?

what type of phone did she have ?

A "FLeye-phone"

post-42979-0-94965000-1341841165_thumb.j

2 people like this

:o

I am paranoid like your friend...I always think angels might come in real life to test me.

The other day a crackhead walked up to me in a parking lot and said ,"excuse me can you give me something to eat." I didn't have any food so the next option was money.....but I knew it would be spent on crack. I almost chased her off then thought twice....hmmmmm, I thought what if this is an angel or something :dry: (like the neighbor in the movie 'The Seventh Seal"). So I went ahead and gave her a few dollars hoping she will buy some food.....but I bet she smoked crack with it :(.

Edited by ImAli
2 people like this

:o

I am paranoid like your friend...I always think angels might come in real life to test me.

The other day a crackhead walked up to me in a parking lot and said ,"excuse me can you give me something to eat." I didn't have any food so the next option was money.....but I knew it would be spent on crack. I almost chased her off then thought twice....hmmmmm, I thought what if this is an angel or something :dry: (like the neighbor in the movie 'The Seventh Seal"). So I went ahead and gave her a few dollars hoping she will buy some food.....but I bet she smoked crack with it :(.

hey was that you ?

Thanks

I did spent it on crack ...sorry

and you do look like your avatar

I did spent it on crack ...sorry

That would explain alot of things.

That would explain alot of things.

your fault

She was not an angel....Just a coincidence :)..........You should forgive the person who hurt you......Be brave......You are a muslim........Do the right thing :)

I talk to an angel on this forum sometimes.. he knows who he is ;)

No need to mention it dear...

1 person likes this

It was a shapeshifting :Jinn disguising as an :Angel disguising as a woman .

It was a shapeshifting :Jinn disguising as an :Angel disguising as a woman .

Woah!!!! That is twisted

your fault

You were on crack long before you came begging for food :dry:

Or maybe she's your great grand daughter from the future who's come back to seek forgiveness for a mistake , and get you into marrying her great grand mother , who you haven't met yet , as something's happened in your family which has allowed for her to come into your life .

Or maybe she's your great grand daughter from the future who's come back to seek forgiveness for a mistake , and get you into marrying her great grand mother , who you haven't met yet , as something's happened in your family which has allowed for her to come into your life .

huh?

If you are talking to the OP that would be gay if she marries the girls great grandmother

and if you are talking to me

It would still be gay and I am already married

Edited by ImAli
1 person likes this

You were on crack long before you came begging for food :dry:

people like you support my habit

huh?

If you are talking to the OP that would be gay if she marries the girls great grandmother

and if you are talking to me

It would still be gay and I am already married

to the OP,the woman's great grand mother is the future wife of the OP.(one possible timeline )

people like you support my habit

to the OP,the woman's great grand mother is the future wife of the OP.(one possible timeline )

The op is female

The op is female

how do you know ?

have you met the OP, and angles don't have gender

A lil offtopic: but I saw a program once, where some guy said he had seen an alien. His had heard that aliens are apparently telepathic, so one day he sat in a busy park and though mentally, if you are out there, then come and meet me.

Not long after, a guy in a suit walk down and sat down next to him. They were both looking at each other, so he thought, if you really are who i think you are then put you index finger on your nose.

And immedidiaty his finger went upto touch his nose. The guy sat there in shock and after a while the other guy walked away. So hes a firm believer now, as opposed to before!

So a friend tried this in a busy town as a joke, not long after she saw an oddly dressed old lady scuttling past, who kept looking back at her, and get this, she was touching her nose too lol. Thankfully, She laughed it off as a coincidence..

Edited by Asr
2 people like this