Sign in to follow this  
south-lebanon

Boycott Shia Owned Businesses

Wahabi Campaign of hatred.

there is a sick facebook campaign currently going on in Sydney, by Salafi/Wahabis targeting Shia and Alawi owned businesses as a result of whats happening in Syria.

boycott tyranny

For those that don't have facebook this is what the page looks like:

Business Names:

LAKEMBA

• Harriri Chicken and Pizza Station Lakemba
  • Men's Hair Cut - Lakemba Haldon St
  • Mashawi in Lakemba Haldon Street

BANKSTOWN

• Fahita Snacks and Café -12d Restwell St Bankstown
  • Juicylicious 12 Restwell St Bankstown
  • Summer land lebanese restraunt in bankstown
  • Men's Hairdresser in Bankstown Square (Inside the Woolworths and Big W Compound)

CHESTER HILL

• Chester Hill Pizza House 216 Waldron rd Chester Hill

ARNCLIFF

• Peace Bread (Salam Bread) - Lebanese Bread (based in Arncliff but distribute to most mini-markets)

NOTE: most stores in Arncliff are Rafidah or Nosayriyah owned and run.

ONLINE 'FACEBOOK' BUSINESS

• Modest Fashiion: this is what she wrote to BOYCOTT TYRANNY "dont forget to add Modest Fashiion its a Shia owned online business,, Ya HizabAllah Ya Nasrallah Ya Bashar" note she forgot to say Ya Allah... or maybe she didnt!!

• "SecretbeautyShop" is a Facebook business (she asked BOYCOTT-TYRANNY to add her to this list, thats how much she supports bashaar and hasoon)

PUNCHBOWL

• Yum Yum Bakrey on Punchbowl Rd

RIVERWOOD

• Eves Closet – 270 Belmore Road, Riverwood

BELFEILD

• Zazitas in belfield

ROCKDALE

• Ibrahim Pastry 412 Princes Hwy Rockdale
  • Design Tiles 413 Princes Hwy Rockdale

NOTE: most stores in Rockdale are Rafidah or Nosayriyah owned and run.

ROSELANDS

• Shop 4, 818-826 Canterbury Rd, Roselands Nsw, 2196 Dr Michael Nozhar Rafidee Haqood

AUBURN

• Sofra Kebab & Pizza - 35-39 Auburn Road, Auburn NSW 2144
  • Sahar Super Market 62 Auburn Rd, Auburn NSW
  • MADO Cafe - 63 Auburn Road, Auburn, NSW 2144
  • Vatan Restaurant - 64 Auburn Road, Auburn, NSW 2144
  • Hamka Halal Meat - 75-77 Auburn Road (Inside Auburn Arcade) , Auburn NSW
  • Watan Mixed Business - T36/10 Harrow Road, Auburn, NSW 2144
  • Diljah Mixed Business - 125 Auburn Road, Auburn, NSW 2144

This Hate campaign has popped up only a few month after an alawite was shot by a wahabi following a facebook debate:

COUNTER-TERRORISM police are investigating the Sydney shooting of a supporter of Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad who was gunned down outside his home following a political argument on Facebook.

The latest flare-up of local violence stemming from the worsening situation in Syria comes as Australia is in talks over a new international coalition to back opponents of the regime in Syria - even without a United Nations mandate.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard yesterday added her voice to Western condemnation of the decision by Russia and China to veto a Security Council resolution on the vicious crackdown in Syria.

Read more:

http://www.theage.co...l#ixzz1xYg6Y5fI

Edited by south-lebanon

yeah he is a kalb,,, apparantly they have complained to the police and they are on him. Other then that we will see if the good ol AFP will do something, or if they will sit back. The good thing is, he doesnt have that much support, i reactivated fb just to argue with that guy but comments keep getting removed. I disconnected because im over him. We always knew bro they are dirty dogs, the only good thing about that page is the idiots who actually DO comment in support are only showing their true colours.

We always knew this bro, ESP in Sydney. Look at Lakemba, then go to Arncliffe there is a BIG difference. We are just classier lol but i feel sorry for the Shia Iraqis n Afghanis in Auburn, Merrylands, GRanville they have to put up with allllllllll those wahabis, because thats where the heavy duty flogs are these days.

P.S my cousins shop is on there... I wont say which one, but he is prob welcoming it lol, he always argues with them... He tells them to go cry like Siniora because tears are really going to help you.

the funniest thing is if you read up on sheik abu slayman, he is nothing but a dude who studied a little and all of a sudden he is a SHEIK...

He is currently studying tafseer , which i dont htink makes you a sheik just yet. I thought you have to study for YEARSSSSSSSSSSSS to become a sheik, other wise your just a lecturer with a little bit of knowledge. No wonder why Sunnism is the way it is, all it takes is a guy like him to tell some down on his luck guy to blow himself up and you will get 72 virgins, and THEY WILL LISTEN

What a joke

I know a guy who got convicted for drug dealing and other related offences. A few months later, apparently after his "tauba", he started to lead a sizeable group of Sunnis in prayers. That was some serious leap I thought.

They are a dime a dozen esp in sydney. Half of the drug dealers from punchowl boys who grew up thugs, went to jail, got brainwashed by wahabis, went to Saudi, did hajj, studied Quran for 6 months, then they are leading prayers and making outrages statements on TV which in turn make ALL MUSLIMS look bad...

They are a dime a dozen esp in sydney. Half of the drug dealers from punchowl boys who grew up thugs, went to jail, got brainwashed by wahabis, went to Saudi, did hajj, studied Quran for 6 months, then they are leading prayers and making outrages statements on TV which in turn make ALL MUSLIMS look bad...

Yeah, you must mean that sheik faiz nut.

Also they walk around Bankstown Square with the big ugly wahabi beards while there in singlets showing off their tatoos and their wives are in full niqab, makeing a full of themselves.

Also they walk around Bankstown Square with the big ugly wahabi beards while there in singlets showing off their tatoos and their wives are in full niqab, makeing a full of themselves.

HAHAHAHA EVERLAST SINGLETS

then they get in their done up cars and go home. Once their wife is asleep they are prob with some ex aussie gf, saying i love you baby or at sefton playhouse HAHAHA

HAHAHAHA EVERLAST SINGLETS

then they get in their done up cars and go home. Once their wife is asleep they are prob with some ex aussie gf, saying i love you baby or at sefton playhouse HAHAHA

You'd be surprised half the time their wives are their best friends ex-Aussie girlfriends that they used to pass around, that's probably why throw em in full niqab so noone see them.

We always knew this bro, ESP in Sydney. Look at Lakemba, then go to Arncliffe there is a BIG difference. We are just classier lol but i feel sorry for the Shia Iraqis n Afghanis in Auburn, Merrylands, GRanville they have to put up with allllllllll those wahabis, because thats where the heavy duty flogs are these days.

P.S my cousins shop is on there... I wont say which one, but he is prob welcoming it lol, he always argues with them... He tells them to go cry like Siniora because tears are really going to help you.

Alhamdullah where i live, there is non of them here, but yeah i feel sorry for the other shia communities who live amongst them.

P.s LOL, how this page has been up for so long and how they have only this much buisnesses on that list

You'd be surprised half the time their wives are their best friends ex-Aussie girlfriends that they used to pass around, that's probably why throw em in full niqab so noone see them.

WAHYET Allah the FUNNIEST thing is that happened to my cousin the other day. His best friend for YEARS since highschool, went to jail, got out, became brainwashed wont return his calls (bec my cousin is Shia) and is going to marry this aussie chick that ALLLLLLL the boys banged, INCLUDING my cousin, and now the dope is going to marry her. My cousin just told him you got issues, and good luck to you, she might of "changed" but nothing will change the fact that i ******.

Its soo bad, wallah its embarrising. I mean i guess there is nothing wrong with marrying [Edited Out]s, im sure some members here are going to flame me, for what i just said, because they would do the same thing. lol its just preference i guess. Anyways im not going to go off topic, but damn those sydney wahabis

P.s LOL, how this page has been up for so long and how they have only this much buisnesses on that list

LOL i know. Seriously they dont boycott Israeli products, you think they will boycott Shia ? bro even Harriris in Lakemba is Shia lol and they dont even know it

WAHYET Allah the FUNNIEST thing is that happened to my cousin the other day. His best friend for YEARS since highschool, went to jail, got out, became brainwashed wont return his calls (bec my cousin is Shia) and is going to marry this aussie chick that ALLLLLLL the boys banged, INCLUDING my cousin, and now the dope is going to marry her. My cousin just told him you got issues, and good luck to you, she might of "changed" but nothing will change the fact that i ******.

Its soo bad, wallah its embarrising. I mean i guess there is nothing wrong with marrying [Edited Out]s, im sure some members here are going to flame me, for what i just said, because they would do the same thing. lol its just preference i guess. Anyways im not going to go off topic, but damn those sydney wahabis

Bro believe me, i'm not surprised, There is nothing wrong with going with a woman with a past(i guess everyone makes mistakes, and people should be given chances) but when she was shared around by your friends, its a little bit yuk.

Why would mulims eat the food prepared by alawis anyways? They are najis and should be avoided.

Leaving your point aside about nijas, not that i agree with it, but why would you put a positive spin on this for the wahabis, this isn't a guide about who sells halal food or not, this is a shia hate campaign to boycott businesses that are owned by shias, this campaign is organised by zio-salafis who want to cause fitna for the sake of tearing islam apart, and you jump on here and try to sympsthize with them, or at least you sound like it.

Edited by south-lebanon

Why would mulims eat the food prepared by alawis anyways? They are najis and should be avoided.

Well for all we know, the suppliers of halal meat in whatever country your from, could be done by some wahabi on a farm. Doesnt mean the food is najis. A Jew or Christian can make meat halal all he has to do is slit its throat, face mecca, say bismillah, and not do it infront of another animal.

How do you know these people are najis ? thats a little far fetched.

The rice you eat was prob picked in vietnam, by some one who eats cats and dogs. Does that make rice najis ?

Asalamu Alaikum,,

im the Modest Fashion page,, i told them to add me to the list,, who wants those WAHABIS buying from me anyway,, plus its good advertising haha

they have put me on the wahabi hit list because i was speaking bad about this sheik faiz,, its an embarrassment to even call him a sheik

Asalamu Alaikum,,

im the Modest Fashion page,, i told them to add me to the list,, who wants those WAHABIS buying from me anyway,, plus its good advertising haha

good on you its probably a better advertisement for you.

they have put me on the wahabi hit list because i was speaking bad about this sheik faiz,, its an embarrassment to even call him a sheik

Sorry, but what do you mean by the wahabi hit list?

Sheikh Feiz the nut

Sheikh Feiz the nut

have u seen the one where he says that Allah SWT has fingers,, Astakfurallah

there is this wahabi group on facebook called what matters or something like that,, and because i was talking bad about this feiz guy they put me on their hit list and then banned me from the group,, i heard that i was in it from a friend,, they put u on the list and then threaten to hurt u,, because they believe in killing other muslims

WAHYET Allah the FUNNIEST thing is that happened to my cousin the other day. His best friend for YEARS since highschool, went to jail, got out, became brainwashed wont return his calls (bec my cousin is Shia) and is going to marry this aussie chick that ALLLLLLL the boys banged, INCLUDING my cousin, and now the dope is going to marry her.

Wow... Did you really think we all needed to know that, Brother? -_-

have u seen the one where he says that Allah SWT has fingers,, Astakfurallah

there is this wahabi group on facebook called what matters or something like that,, and because i was talking bad about this feiz guy they put me on their hit list and then banned me from the group,, i heard that i was in it from a friend,, they put u on the list and then threaten to hurt u,, because they believe in killing other muslims

Your probably best just avoiding people like that, they truly are not worthy of being called human due to the savageness of their nature.

Wow. Those people are just sick, there's no other word for such madness... Seriously, what is wrong with these people. That's the same sort of tactics the Nazis used against the Jews. May Allah (SWT) always protect the followers of Ahlul Bait (as) from these people who wish to spread fitna. Ameen.

good on you its probably a better advertisement for you.

Sheikh Feiz the nut

Lol. Voting is shirk....Ridiculous. Muslims have to vote for the candidate who is less likely to kill more people overseas.

BTW, Ibrahim Pastry which is on the boycott list is owned by an Alawi, You have the nerve to say Alawi food is nijas and it should be avoided, yet the Pastry shop generously donates thousands on dollars worth of pastry to masjid alzahrah every year on the tenth day of muharram and on the eid, and his staff is also mostly shia.

BTW, Ibrahim Pastry which is on the boycott list is owned by an Alawi, You have the nerve to say Alawi food is nijas and it should be avoided, yet the Pastry shop generously donates thousands on dollars worth of pastry to masjid alzahrah every year on the tenth day of muharram and on the eid, and his staff is also mostly shia.

you forgot to mention pastries are delicious bro.