Sign in to follow this  
south-lebanon

Boycott Shia Owned Businesses

Can't believe the extents that these idiots are going to, they've completely lost it. But then again, the whole of Aytaroun, Bent Jbel and Yaroun lives in Arncliffe anyway, and hardly any Sunnis go to those areas. Their campaign wont work. Same goes for most of the other areas.

We always knew this bro, ESP in Sydney. Look at Lakemba, then go to Arncliffe there is a BIG difference. We are just classier lol

Dude, some of them are a madh7aki come on. Lakemba folk are worse, but couldn't help to point it out. All habibs aspiring to be like John Ibrahim with their Adidas and Everlast, not to mention that horrid accent that makes them all sound like they got laryngitis :lol:

Edited by Blissful

What??? Seriously????

have u seen the one where he says that Allah SWT has fingers,, Astakfurallah

there is this wahabi group on facebook called what matters or something like that,, and because i was talking bad about this feiz guy they put me on their hit list and then banned me from the group,, i heard that i was in it from a friend,, they put u on the list and then threaten to hurt u,, because they believe in killing other muslims

The Original Boycott Tyranny page has been closed. They have now setup a Facebook Group;

http://www.facebook....98235173536679/

Asalamu Alaikum,,

now lets see if facebook will take its time in deleting this one,, because facebook has deleted HizabAllah groups the second there made

These people are hilarious. It's not really going to hinder or hurt the sales of these Shiite owned shops. They act as if they are 90% of the consumers. The funny thing is many of these idiots are not sure where these shops and businesses are even located and want to participate in the boycott LOL!

Asalamu Alaikum,,

now lets see if facebook will take its time in deleting this one,, because facebook has deleted HizabAllah groups the second there made

Facebook and Salafism serve the same master

If anything it will INCREASE business !!! Besides they were pretty much the only places i go to. Not because they are Shia, but because their food is generally alot nicer and they have a reputation for being clean !

Facebook and Salafism serve the same master

If anything it will INCREASE business !!! Besides they were pretty much the only places i go to. Not because they are Shia, but because their food is generally alot nicer and they have a reputation for being clean !

yea thats true,, my online business got more people because of that page,, haha

Disturbing news: apparently the news going around is that the original owner of Juicylicious, which is on the boycot list, was threatened with a gun in his mouth to leave and now he has sold up.

and last week a chicken shop owned by a shia was fire-bombed days before it was due to be opened up, the fire bombing is also being blamed on secterian, wahabi terrorists.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/498235173536679/

Sunday at 12:06am

@ southlebanon...shu juicylicious sells? Is he a knock off of juicy couture?

LOL... Nice guess!, but NO!, Personally i have never paid that shop a visit but over here in Australia, there are fresh juice shops popping up everywhere, they are called "Juice Bars". It seems like there is a big health craze going on here and if you open up one of these shops then your going to do very well.

Salam, wow, wow, wow... never knew that Australia was so badly affected by sectarian hatred... I ofcourse knew wahabis hate us shias, and that they commit acts of violence against us in muslim majority countires... but never heard of such hatred escilating into violence in a non muslim majority country such as Australia... Tell me, is Sheokh Jihad still resident Alim at one of the main Islamic centres in Sydney? I heard that at the centre where he is Alim has a mixed jama'ah of both sunnis and shias, has he had anything to say about this wahabi campaign of hate?

Salam, wow, wow, wow... never knew that Australia was so badly affected by sectarian hatred... I ofcourse knew wahabis hate us shias, and that they commit acts of violence against us in muslim majority countires... but never heard of such hatred escilating into violence in a non muslim majority country such as Australia...

Which hole have you been living in?

Salam, wow, wow, wow... never knew that Australia was so badly affected by sectarian hatred... I ofcourse knew wahabis hate us shias, and that they commit acts of violence against us in muslim majority countires... but never heard of such hatred escilating into violence in a non muslim majority country such as Australia... Tell me, is Sheokh Jihad still resident Alim at one of the main Islamic centres in Sydney? I heard that at the centre where he is Alim has a mixed jama'ah of both sunnis and shias, has he had anything to say about this wahabi campaign of hate?

The tentacles of the wahabi kingdom are unfortunately all over the world, although most sunnis in Australia don't listen to them, the wahabis still thrive in this type of political turmoil where they use takirism to its full potential, such is their destructive nature.

I have no idea what Sheik Jihad is up to these days, i don't even remeber the last time i saw him, it would be interesting to see what his views on all that is happening with the Syrian issue and this wahabi hate campaign are, especially since he is an ex-sunni from Tripoli.

Ah, Australia. Sounds like the rest of the world is taking after the English and using the place as a dumping ground for the dregs of society ;) :P

Well, i could start off by saying this So-called dumping ground has actually prospered as a nation in a time where the rest of the world has experienced the full brunt of the worlds financial crisis, thanks to Australia's abundance of its natural resources, the worst problem we Australians have to deal with is the booming house prices... :P ...But unfortunatley this still dosn't sheild us from other western made problem called the "wahabism". Unfortunatly the only way this problem will be ever solved is when the Saudi monarch is removed or when the Saudi kingdom runs out of oil....inshallah it won't be to much further

Edited by south-lebanon

Which hole have you been living in?

Salam, a hole called the UK lol, we haven't really had as bad of a problem with wahabis as Australia has it seems... so I was shocked to hear that this violence is happening, not because I think wahabis aren't known for their violence, but because they aren't known for violence against shias in the UK(at least not to my knowlege). Sorry that I am not that aware of these things in Australia, the worst we really have in the UK is university Islamic societies being taken over by wahabis, and then telling everyone how to pray etc... unless you count the terrorism that is usually committed by wahabis against general society(not really focusing on shias) such as 7/7, in colusion with the British and American government, and mossad... Yeh there is a load of hate mongering online, but I have never heard of it escilating into violence in the UK, America, or any other western country, until reading this thread about Australia. Sorry for not being so clued up about wahabis, and Australia

I made that comment because this has nothing to do with Australia. It's everywhere, you just need to take a better look. Things are probably much worse in the UK since it is infested with them

So isnt it good that they put a listnto boycott Shia? Now the Shia can know where they can buy things from

Ahsant brother!

Imam Ali (as) warns the people in one khutba about the enemies being more united on falsehood than the believers are on the truth.

The Shia shouldn't have needed the wahabiyyah to provide them with a list of their businesses. They should have had it a long time ago! I hope this encourages them to support each others businesses.

Wallahu A'lam

Ahsant brother!

Imam Ali (as) warns the people in one khutba about the enemies being more united on falsehood than the believers are on the truth.

The Shia shouldn't have needed the wahabiyyah to provide them with a list of their businesses. They should have had it a long time ago! I hope this encourages them to support each others businesses.

Wallahu A'lam

We Shia are lazy. They did the work for us.