Chaotic Muslem

What Have You Watched Recently? [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

^ oh yehhhhhhhhhh oh man, i remember watching that like .... 2 months ago, and all the little forest spirits that looked like casper and made clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick sounds and were killed by the big najis pig that had worms coming out of his eyes. oh man, that wolf girl was the bestesttttttt, she could seriously fight :wub: !!!

^ oh yehhhhhhhhhh oh man, i remember watching that like .... 2 months ago, and all the little forest spirits that looked like casper and made clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick sounds and were killed by the big najis pig that had worms coming out of his eyes. oh man, that wolf girl was the bestesttttttt, she could seriously fight :wub: !!!

Best movie evaaaaaa

Btw is there ANY doubt about the wolf princess' nationality? She is iranian all the way...

Edited by baradar_jackson

Guest Endless Emotion

Thats Princess Mononoke by Miyazaki , one of the best manga makers , it is a historiacl japanese fantasy anime

I agree! To those who liked Princess Mononoke, don't miss Grave of the Fireflies...

It's a very touching animated movie, that will make u cry...

Grave_of_the_Fireflies_poster.jpg

I agree! To those who liked Princess Mononoke, don't miss Grave of the Fireflies...

It's a very touching animated movie, that will make u cry...

Grave_of_the_Fireflies_poster.jpg

Ahsant!

But this is by Isao Takahata, not Miyazaki.

People should watch Miyazaki first.

tumblr_ll3vn7PPft1qehmh1o1_500.gif

Guest Endless Emotion

^ is the most realistic anime i've ever watched ,sad story

The saddest movie in the world, I never cried so much in all my life. **RIP Setsuko**

But this is by Isao Takahata, not Miyazaki.

Oh so u prefer Miyazaki, watch My My Neighbor Totoro

Real Version

My+Neighbour+Totoro+%25281988%2529.jpg

Other Version

Osaka-chiyo-totoro.jpg

Cute Version

Axis.Powers%3A.Hetalia.240.102615.jpg

Horror Version <3

http://images.alphac...m/722/72221.jpg

Edited by Endless Emotion

The saddest movie in the world, I never cried so much in all my life. **RIP Setsuko**

The animations and voices in that movie were too realistic. It was like watching a live action movie...

Made me cry too.

The movie was based on a autobiographic novel by "Seita" (yani the guy who Seita's character was based on).

The guy lived his whole life blaming himself for his sister's death. He wrote the book as a salute to her. Very sad stuff.

tumblr_lvidq3tEiG1r3tvt7o1_r1_500.gif

Edited by baradar_jackson

I don't know what definition of "love" you are going by, but to me -- and I presume, to most of the world -- if you love a documentary, it means the message resonated with you in a very personal way.

So what if it resonates with her in a personal way. Why does it bother you in anyway?

Having your nickname after a fraudster in one of the contraband Iranian movie speaks volume about your movie taste, doesn't it? Do you really think your movie taste are somewhat superior to have given her a lecture about how she should express herself about her movie-watching experience?

It's like me saying "I love Yasser al-Habib's lectures," and then claiming that I do NOT like to hear grotesque descriptions of you-know-what. That's all Yasser Habib talks about; I can't love his lectures without loving that other thing.

That's a dumb analogy. I'm a big fan of horror/slasher flicks.

I don't love to see people getting hack to pieces in real life.

Edited by Gypsy

Guest Inaya

The documentaries on Animal Planet and National Geography.. Planet Earth, Wildest Alaska, etc. SubhanAllah, can't get enough of them.

Having your nickname after a fraudster in one of the contraband Iranian movie speaks volume about your movie taste, doesn't it?

First of all, I don't think you know what contraband means. Look it up.

Secondly, I THINK that by "contraband" you meant illegal. If that is indeed what you meant, then you are wrong. Marmoolak was shown in cinemas. The lead actor (Parviz Parastooi) is famous and well-known in Iran.

Thirdly, how does the above statement even make sense? So the fact that my nickname is taken from a character in a movie, proves that I have bad movie test? Uhhhh... OK? Unless you are saying that the movie is bad, and the fact that I like it proves that I have bad movie test. But I would like you to prove that this movie we are talking about is bad!!! Marmoolak was very well-received in Iran and in the world, so it seems to me that I am not alone in liking it.

Fourthly, why it bothers me is self-evident. Why a Muslim brother or sister should not "love" a treatise on God-hating and antitheism, is self-evident. There is one reason for any of us to read/watch Richard Dawkins, and that's to destroy every one of his recycled arguments. But unfortunately, some of us feel that not lending legitimacy to certain ideas (even if they do not warrant any such lenience), makes them less enlightened or forward-thinking or whatever. If Ostad Motahhari were alive today he would murk Richard Dawkins. He would murder him intellectually. But it doesn't even take a Motahhari to do that. Dawkins is a low-life.

Guest Endless Emotion

All of those south korean actors and boybands are gay(ish). :sick:

Don't be such a racist ALI. Be like a panda. It's white and black and Asian,,,,

PandaEwen-Bell-6170155.jpg

and I'll definitely marry a south Korean, Inshallah! eltemase dua please

Edited by Endless Emotion

Don't be such a racist ALI. Be like a panda. It's white and black and Asian,,,,

PandaEwen-Bell-6170155.jpg

and I'll definitely marry a south Korean, Inshallah! eltemase dua please

I was not saying that south Koreans are gay, but really, those SK entertainers seem ultra gay.

Sqhc4fabc5811f75f.png