Sign in to follow this  
ShahBano_BZ

Have You Ever Resented Being A Woman ?

Rate this topic

You can count on it,ImAli, little miss robot will show up spewing whatever the heck her husband brain washed her with....telling me I'm only fit for temporary marriage, like I would even consider him for a second even if he was the last Muslim man on earth! Sorry, he just got me so angry!

Only fit for temporary marriage? That is an utterly horrible thing to say to ANYONE. What is wrong with people. Do people even think before they say things.

OK I've deleted all the posts that I think came from men. Any men posting from here on in, will have their accounts suspended.

I've now deleted alimohammad40's post that came after this one and suspended his ability to post for 48 hours.

Salaam alaikum,

Could you please let us know if there is a new rule that brothers can not post in the sisters forum, and sisters can not post in the brothers forum, even if the topic does not specify 'sisters only' or 'brothers only' in the title or in the first post. This topic did not say sisters only in the title or in the first post.

All those posts came at the same time and alimohamad typed it before reading your post about disallowing men in this thread.

Please let us know the new rules in these forums, because people don't want to waste their type typing out content that is just going to be deleted.

Edited by Haji 2003
Pls don't disrupt a thread with moderation issues.

all of the men were warned.....

I have been warned before and I listened...he should have listened. He is not banned so suck it up.

refer to post 41

he posted right after that...even blind people will see it

Edited by ImAli

Only fit for temporary marriage? That is an utterly horrible thing to say to ANYONE. What is wrong with people. Do people even think before they say things.

Well, he feels since I don't wear hijab and I don't have a good enough reason to give him for not wearing it (ie, death or starvation). Also, he thinks that if I think that if my husband forces himself on me, it is marital rape, then I'm not fit to be anything except a temporary wife, ie, someone's [Edited Out] for a couple of hours. Amazing!

are you his mother?

I'm his wife, and I am not just asking for the sake of this incident, but so that other members including myself will understand what the actual rules are and we will not end up wasting our time writing posts that will just be deleted or be attacked for writing in forums that we thought we were allowed to write in.

Well, he feels since I don't wear hijab and I don't have a good enough reason to give him for not wearing it (ie, death or starvation). Also, he thinks that if I think that if my husband forces himself on me, it is marital rape, then I'm not fit to be anything except a temporary wife, ie, someone's [Edited Out] for a couple of hours. Amazing!

Wow. Astaghfirullah is all I can say.

I'm his wife, and I am not just asking for the sake of this incident, but so that other members including myself will understand what the actual rules are and we will not end up wasting our time writing posts that will just be deleted or be attacked for writing in forums that we thought we were allowed to write in.

First - It says protected forum and second, his posts were already deleted and third, a warning put up by a mod.

Wow. Astaghfirullah is all I can say.

Oh that is normal....

he is an expert at copy pasta ahadith and fatwa with insults and attacks concealed inside.........

shia_from_texas I have been told horrible horrible things from him and a few other guys on here, don't take it to heart because it is normal on here....in fact that is one of the reasons I come across as so nasty and rude on here when in reality I am very sweet, friendly, and soft spoken.

Look under my profile picture....my religion, my interests etc etc.....I have been accused of all of these things so I copied and pasted a few of my accusations and added that to my side description LOOOOL

Oh that is normal....

he is an expert at copy pasta ahadith and fatwa with insults and attacks concealed inside.........

shia_from_texas I have been told horrible horrible things from him and a few other guys on here, don't take it to heart because it is normal on here....in fact that is one of the reasons I come across as so nasty and rude on here when in reality I am very sweet, friendly, and soft spoken.

Look under my profile picture....my religion, my interests etc etc.....I have been accused of all of these things so I copied and pasted a few of my accusations and added that to my side description LOOOOL

Thank you for letting me know about him, you are right, they are hidden insults from him. What is his wife doing here??

The brothers have the tendency to derail most of topics in the Sisters Forum.

I think the sisters should just mark all their threads as [girls only] unless they want views from the brothers.

And then there are people who say there is nothing wrong with this tradition, as girls have always been used as slaves, as tools of amusement, so there must be something noble about the traditions.

That's how they justify everything. Islam is a convenient tool in the hands of some.

Why do we always side with the powerful, why don't we never ever try to feel what the weak has been through ?

Because most people are busy with their own lives. And if they are thinking about others, they are definitely not thinking about unpleasant stuff or misery of others.

(salam)

In answer to your original question, no I have never resented being a woman, although when I was younger I did sometimes thing men were strange creatures. :-)

It does make me angry and sad to know about the way that people abuse and exploit each other.

I also used to want to have a super power where I would put this gigantic special magnet above the Earth and everytime someone would try to hurt someone else, the weapon in question would fly up there and get stuck...just picture all the knives and guns...and hands and tongues. Maybe we could leave the hands and tongues attached to the people, but if they didn't learn from the first time, they'd keep bouncing right back up to the magnet.

do you know when Muslim army conquered the part of India where Rajput clan was, and having defeated the rajputs, when Muslim army gleefully entered the forte, all the rajput women had immolated themselves, and none of them cried. they kept on burning silently, so as not to let any one coming in the forte knew it beforehand , because they did not anyone want to save them.

graceful

death before dishonour---

Never alhamdulillah .. so many more blessings (when you read ahadeeth/narrations) being a woman/daughter/mother in Islam compared to being a man.. they have sooooo much responsibility on their shoulders! Poor darlings :( Not that it's 'easy' for us by any means.. we are all tested in different ways.

I have to say... perhaps in 2-3 weeks when I'm in labour inshallah... I wonder if I'll change my mind. Khair inshallah, please remember me in your duas :cry:

Edited to add: the scenarios you gave earlier OP are very very shocking.. I think those who use women in this way could easily use boys/men.. it's all about power and they will have their Day.

Edited by Iman