#1 Faatima_ki_kaneez

Faatima_ki_kaneez

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Religion:Muslim-Shia

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

As'Salaamu'alaikum

I desperately need a dua for mental diseases, specifically depression. does anyone know of such a dua? what is the best form of religious treatment?

Also, if someone is being controlled mentally by someone else through haram means, how can you tell? how can you stop it.

Thanks very much.

#2 Shia_Debater

Shia_Debater

:)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

I don't know if any of these are authentic or not - I just found them on duas.org

Here are some I found on Depression

Posted Image
Al-Ghafur
(The All Forgiving)

Recitation of this name helps in healing from headache, Fever & depression.

http://www.duas.org/nallah.htm

Posted Image
As-Shakur
(The Appreciative)

Recitation of 41 times will helps in healing from depression.

REASONS OF DEPRESSION:

· If you wear black shoes.
· If you wear clothes in the standing position.
· If you wipe your hands or face with your clothes.
· Negative thinking.
· Lack of something in your body.
· Recalling old memories.

Remedies For depression:

· Do not wear black shoes.
· Wear your dress/clothes in a sitting position.
· Do not wipe your hands or face with the clothes you are wearing (also adversely effects rizk

and rozi).
· Keep a positive attitude towards others even if they do not show a friendly attitude towards

you.
· Use raw vegetables.
· Eat oranges, berries, black grapes, olives.
· Eat dry fruits before meal.
· Drink warm milk with honey and cinnamon powder (equal quantity) at night.
· Drink warm water with 1tbs honey at daytime.
· Wash your hair with water of bairi leaves.
· Wear yellow slippers or shoes (also beneficial for barkat in rozi/rizk); if yellow is can not be

worn then wear white slippers or shoes. (Yellow color is a much liked color in Islam).
· Eat fruit of the season in the beginning of the season.
· Recite salwat 100 times daily.
· Drink orange juice to overcome deficiencies in your body.

· Recite BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN IR RAHIM LAHAULA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH IL ALI UL

AZIM 100 times.

· When you wake up from sleep recite durud 5times and LAHAUL 8 times while lying down.

Again recite durud 5 times and LAHAUL 8 times in a sitting position. Repeat the amaal again
when you stand up, when in washroom and finally when washing hands. (In total the amaal
should be done 5 times).

http://www.duas.org/healthremedies.htm

Here is a whole list on being protected from Black Magic

http://www.duas.org/magic.htm

Here is a whole list on being protected from enemies/oppressors

http://www.duas.org/enemy.htm

Here is a list of Evil Repelling duas

http://www.duas.org/...llingbaqsal.htm

(wasalam)
  • shia_from_texas and AlAbd AlThaleel like this

#3 Quranist

Quranist

Allah is first and final authority

• Banned
  • 2,211 posts
  • Religion:Worshiping GOD as prescribed in Al Quraan
  • Interests:Inviting people to HAQ and Business

Email : ceo@zamzamcapitals.com

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

say

Ya Ali madad

(one tasbeeh for all problems)

#4 hameedeh

hameedeh

Emeritus Guest since 2002

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,091 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam
  • Interests:www.al-islam.org/
    www.khamenei.ir/
    www.leader.ir/

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:00 AM

(bismillah)
(wasalam)

There is a hadith that says 'La Hawla Wala Quwata Illa Billahil Ali-ul-Azeem' is such a great medicine that it cures every disease, and the most minor disease it cures is 'Sorrow' (Gham).

The quote is on this page: http://www.ezsoftech...ories/mis30.asp
  • Faatima_ki_kaneez likes this

#5 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,346 posts
  • Interests:Tutbir and Nihari

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:36 AM

Here is a tested and true 'aml for curing mental disease and dispelling any spiritual problem behind it too, if it exists.

- Recite 11 times Ayah Al-Kursi (up to "Hoo al-'Aliyyul 'Azeem." will suffice). No need to recite it out loud.
- Say "Ya Qahaaru" 1000 times. (It is a name of Allah)
- Recite 11 times Surah An-Naas. No need to recite it out loud.

Thats it. Do this daily for at least 100 days. If you can do it more than once, better. If, in the beginning, you feel unbearable burden while saying "Ya Qahaaru" then you can stop at 100 or 300 repetitions or whatever is manageable. Although it is recommended that you complete 1000 each time. After 100 days of this 'aml when "Ya Qaharu" reaches 100,000 total, your tongue will carry vastly stronger effect.

Please remember that it is Allah who, through his unfathomable mercy, will enable the cure through this 'aml. So show humbleness and plead for it in your prayers and say darood a lot as a means of intercession.

Another thing you can do is give sadqa and khairaat. There is also a spiritual method to remove burdens and negative effects from your soul which may cause you tiredness. For that you should take halal meat of a four legged animal (beef / mutton), take 100 - 250 grams or more according to your ability. Then take this meat to the oldest part of a big graveyard and spread it under the oldest tree or in a abandoned corner. Do this before sunset preferably. You will feel better as soon as you walk out of there.

Also please do not ignore medication. Do not lose hope. Take the right kind of diet and supplements. Make sure that your lifestyle is healthy. Often, mental diseases are manifestations of a disease of the soul. For example, being ungrateful or hopeless for long enough can lead to depression. Another tool that you can use to identify any problems in your inner self is meditation. There are youtube videos that describe how to do it. It gives one a higher state of consciousness and it works wonders. If you take up any of these then these will become your asset for any difficulty in the future.
  • hameedeh likes this

#6 Aliaabbas

Aliaabbas

• Unregistered
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Psychology,mental health,politics,shopping, cooking and interior design.

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

As'Salaamu'alaikum

I desperately need a dua for mental diseases, specifically depression. does anyone know of such a dua? what is the best form of religious treatment?

Also, if someone is being controlled mentally by someone else through haram means, how can you tell? how can you stop it.

Thanks very much.

Hi Faatima - I understand if you don't wish to discuss this, but may I ask what your ailment is?

#7 Faatima_ki_kaneez

Faatima_ki_kaneez

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

Hi Faatima - I understand if you don't wish to discuss this, but may I ask what your ailment is?

not mine. my mothers. depression and paranoia

#8 hameedeh

hameedeh

Emeritus Guest since 2002

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,091 posts
  • Interests:www.al-islam.org/
    www.khamenei.ir/
    www.leader.ir/

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)

Making du'aas for your dear mother. ♥
  • Shia_Debater and Faatima_ki_kaneez like this

#9 Faatima_ki_kaneez

Faatima_ki_kaneez

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Here is a tested and true 'aml for curing mental disease and dispelling any spiritual problem behind it too, if it exists.

- Recite 11 times Ayah Al-Kursi (up to "Hoo al-'Aliyyul 'Azeem." will suffice). No need to recite it out loud.
- Say "Ya Qahaaru" 1000 times. (It is a name of Allah)
- Recite 11 times Surah An-Naas. No need to recite it out loud.

Thats it. Do this daily for at least 100 days. If you can do it more than once, better. If, in the beginning, you feel unbearable burden while saying "Ya Qahaaru" then you can stop at 100 or 300 repetitions or whatever is manageable. Although it is recommended that you complete 1000 each time. After 100 days of this 'aml when "Ya Qaharu" reaches 100,000 total, your tongue will carry vastly stronger effect.

Please remember that it is Allah who, through his unfathomable mercy, will enable the cure through this 'aml. So show humbleness and plead for it in your prayers and say darood a lot as a means of intercession.

Another thing you can do is give sadqa and khairaat. There is also a spiritual method to remove burdens and negative effects from your soul which may cause you tiredness. For that you should take halal meat of a four legged animal (beef / mutton), take 100 - 250 grams or more according to your ability. Then take this meat to the oldest part of a big graveyard and spread it under the oldest tree or in a abandoned corner. Do this before sunset preferably. You will feel better as soon as you walk out of there.

Also please do not ignore medication. Do not lose hope. Take the right kind of diet and supplements. Make sure that your lifestyle is healthy. Often, mental diseases are manifestations of a disease of the soul. For example, being ungrateful or hopeless for long enough can lead to depression. Another tool that you can use to identify any problems in your inner self is meditation. There are youtube videos that describe how to do it. It gives one a higher state of consciousness and it works wonders. If you take up any of these then these will become your asset for any difficulty in the future.

Does the person affected have to say this, or can it be someone else on her behalf. meaning if i don't trust that the person ill will carry this out regularly, then can I do it on her behalf (maybe read it and blow on her, if htat makes sense)

(bismillah)

(salam)

I don't know if any of these are authentic or not - I just found them on duas.org

Here are some I found on Depression

Posted Image
Al-Ghafur
(The All Forgiving)

Recitation of this name helps in healing from headache, Fever & depression.

Posted Image
As-Shakur
(The Appreciative)

Recitation of 41 times will helps in healing from depression.

REASONS OF DEPRESSION:

· If you wear black shoes.
· If you wear clothes in the standing position.
· If you wipe your hands or face with your clothes.
· Negative thinking.
· Lack of something in your body.
· Recalling old memories.

Remedies For depression:

· Do not wear black shoes.
· Wear your dress/clothes in a sitting position.
· Do not wipe your hands or face with the clothes you are wearing (also adversely effects rizk

and rozi).
· Keep a positive attitude towards others even if they do not show a friendly attitude towards

you.
· Use raw vegetables.
· Eat oranges, berries, black grapes, olives.
· Eat dry fruits before meal.
· Drink warm milk with honey and cinnamon powder (equal quantity) at night.
· Drink warm water with 1tbs honey at daytime.
· Wash your hair with water of bairi leaves.
· Wear yellow slippers or shoes (also beneficial for barkat in rozi/rizk); if yellow is can not be

worn then wear white slippers or shoes. (Yellow color is a much liked color in Islam).
· Eat fruit of the season in the beginning of the season.
· Recite salwat 100 times daily.
· Drink orange juice to overcome deficiencies in your body.

· Recite BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN IR RAHIM LAHAULA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH IL ALI UL

AZIM 100 times.

· When you wake up from sleep recite durud 5times and LAHAUL 8 times while lying down.

Again recite durud 5 times and LAHAUL 8 times in a sitting position. Repeat the amaal again
when you stand up, when in washroom and finally when washing hands. (In total the amaal
should be done 5 times).

http://www.duas.org/healthremedies.htm

Here is a whole list on being protected from Black Magic

http://www.duas.org/magic.htm

Here is a whole list on being protected from enemies/oppressors

http://www.duas.org/enemy.htm

Here is a list of Evil Repelling duas

http://www.duas.org/...llingbaqsal.htm

(wasalam)

same question as above. Can i do this on her behalf, or does it have to be her

#10 Shia_Debater

Shia_Debater

:)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

I'm not sure to be honest - one thing you could do on behalf of her though is praying to Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì to help your mother over come this.

Maybe you can recite Ziarat Ashura for 40 days and list your haajat (or one of them) as your mother being cured from her depression (I don't know if its guaranteed it will work or how many haajaat you can have when doing it but insha'Allah it will work)

(wasalam)

#11 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,346 posts
  • Interests:Tutbir and Nihari

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

You can't blow it onto anyone for a significant effect for now. For the 'aml I mentioned you first need to become it's 'aamil to be able to use it on others. If you wish to do so, recite ayah al-Kursi 100,000 times, Ya Qahaaru 100,000 times and Surah An-Nas 100,000 times. Anything else you wish to imbue upon others you first need to recite it 100,000 times to become it's 'aamil. But if you do this then you'll be able to heal others through it and you will have opened a new realm of 'aml for yourself. Then you or anyone who does 'amls is no longer an ordinary 'helpless' person but rather a very useful, sought after spiritual healer.

#12 Faatima_ki_kaneez

Faatima_ki_kaneez

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

Thanks all. please keep us in your prayers

#13 Aliaabbas

Aliaabbas

• Unregistered
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Psychology,mental health,politics,shopping, cooking and interior design.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:25 AM

not mine. my mothers. depression and paranoia

It's good that use you using Duas - but how about taking your mother to the Doctor? Often, depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain and antidepressants help with that imbalance. As well as the antidepressants she could also have some therapy, as sometimes depression is triggered by a traumatic event or other forms of extreme stress.

Hope things work out for your mother

#14 Faatima_ki_kaneez

Faatima_ki_kaneez

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

It's good that use you using Duas - but how about taking your mother to the Doctor? Often, depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain and antidepressants help with that imbalance. As well as the antidepressants she could also have some therapy, as sometimes depression is triggered by a traumatic event or other forms of extreme stress.

Hope things work out for your mother

I've tried and am continuing to try medicine.

#15 alialiali

alialiali

question me and you'll question your faith

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:32 AM

I've tried and am continuing to try medicine.

its a medical condition, could be associated with thyroid problems, vit D deficencies (specially in women ) liver disorders, malobsorbtion conditions, low bp, hypoglycemia, adrenal insufficiencies, chronic sinus infections, ear problems that cause balance issues) a (chronic infections) bacterial (candidas,) or a viral such as h.pylori that effects almost 90% of the world, for unknown reasons it can remain in people without effecting them and others it can cause havoc int he body, ulcers, even cancers of the stomach. Lyme disease can do this too(caused by ticks). depression and anxiety both are normally a secondary effect of a primary condition/problem. Does depression or anxiety run in the family? there are alot of conditions that can also cause depression and anxiety.

If it is extreme,,, then Professional help is needed.

does she feel exhuasted all the time? does she have little burning/dryness in her eyes? maybe has eye floaters? has she recently developed skin tags? is her cholestrol raised? is she heat intolerant? allergies have become worse? does she hate the sunlight? pains in her body with little or no exercise (chronic fatigue syndrome) dry mouth and eyes?

apples with the right intentions alone can cure any illnesses as per maulas (saw) hadith. give it to her with the intention of what maulas (saw) hadith says that it can cure any illness.

magnesium tablets, B vitamins are the best for anxiety and depression, niacin (also known as vit b3) lowers cholestrol but is mainly sued for people with mental issues such as depression, anxiety , it is also known to cure schizophrenia whilst usind vitamin b3. it also detoxes your blood, read about b3 on the net, its not recommended for people with high BP. you have the typical gensing and other herbal suppliments you can give her. goodle search ont he net for herbs and natural ways to beat depression, the best way that deffinately works or helps towards it is, exercise and alot of water.

if your going towards the homeopathic path, which i believe is possible the best solution for most illnesses, i believe theres somthing called Aconite Napellus 200, this is quite good too. search for a local herbalist if you can, they have alot of new solutions from germany for many conditions.

i read in a hadith once, surah fatihah, (the only verse that one speaks to Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì in the quran. if read correctly with tafseer, translation and true meaning, with the purest of heart can even bring back the dead.

black magic, i believe its the 4 quls that you could focus on, but i highly doubt it is blackmagic. If you can give a response to some of the questions i could see if i can get you some advise on this.

Edited by alialiali, 31 May 2012 - 08:40 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users