please have a look

• pakistanyar likes this

#27 Professor Higgins

Professor Higgins

ÃãÉ ÚÑÈíÉ æÇÍÏÉ ÐÇÊ ÑÓÇáÉ ÎÇáÏÉ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Interests:PanArabism, Palestinian resistance, Iraqi resistance, Racial theories, Genetics, History of Empires.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

The only reedemable quality about Lebanon is Hezbollah, which also would be nothing without Iran and Syria. Other than Hezbollah, Lebanon is a smelly pile of dog poop.

This is what the Pakistani ambassador in Beirut said to me.

He also mentioned that Pakistani diplomats always meet extensively with Hezbollah and during Ramadan Iftaris, Pakistanis donate extensively to Hezbollah affiliated charities. I myself have donated to Hezbollah-run orphanage.

Thanks to Pakistanis like me, Lebanon is surviving.

And thanks to Saudi-supported slaves like Noura, Lebanon is falling apart.

Lebanon should be run by Palestinians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkVW6GUWgzU&list=UU5IYY4Q9DmGNKEzVN1TGKog&index=3&feature=plcp

This video looks a lot fake.

First question - Why on earth would someomne video their own crimes and then leak it ?

2nd - What proof is there that the attackers are Sunni and the victims are Shia ?

these type of videos are only used to incite disunity.

#28 lover of Mola

lover of Mola

Mast Malang

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Religion:shia
  • Interests:♥Úáí♥Úáí♥
    Iko Vird Hai Dam Dam Ali a.s Ali a.s
    Iko Vird Hai Dam Dam Ali a.s Ali a.s

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

This video looks a lot fake.

First question - Why on earth would someomne video their own crimes and then leak it ?

2nd - What proof is there that the attackers are Sunni and the victims are Shia ?

these type of videos are only used to incite disunity.

hmm amazing that u asked this question but its okay
why they make such video ?????? u really dont know
and who said they are sunni

They made video because to warn other shia ppl and the reason u can read in their so called islam they called shia kafir and by killing shia they get house in jannat, i heard this things by myself , they ppl do speeches on friday namaz about killing shia is a great virtue coz they are kafirs

and my own relatives has been murdered by talibans so called Muslims!!!!!!!

unity with such ppl ??????????????????????????????

they cut the pregnant women stomachs and take the unborn baby out badly and put tat on towers they killed men by full Torture
cut them into small pieces head, fingers , they do each organ separate while they are alive

and this bus is of shia ppl whom was going to iran for zairat

Edited by lover of Mola, 09 May 2012 - 08:36 AM.

#29 pakistanyar

pakistanyar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam
  • Interests:Nature

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

please have a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX4EJibAjtU

We should make more videos like this

#30 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

^if an ordinary men will speak then no 1 is gonna listen
But if a scholar speak like the above then it has worth
But how many of our scholars has courage to come ahead

#31 Kismet110

Kismet110

Haiderium Qualandaram Mastam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • Religion:Shi'ah Of Maula Ali
  • Interests:Paradise

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

I came across this sickening video a few days ago on FB.

Shi'ah of Maula Ali (as) have suffered throughout history, in Pakistan the unholy alliance of ISI encouragement, Wahabbi money and govt/media apathy (fear?) has led to this sorry state, with the groundwork prepared by the biggest disaster for Pakistan since it's inception, General Zia (LA).

it may sound perverse but they FEAR Shi'ah - otherwise who'd bother killing an irksome minority with little power or influence?

So they try and crush the reminders of the dhulm against Ahlebayt (as).

A Nasibi won't directly say or do anything against Ahlebayt (as) so he'll go for the next closest thing, the lovers of the Holy Imams (as).

ALI

Edited by Kismet110, 09 May 2012 - 09:52 AM.

#32 pakistanyar

pakistanyar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam
  • Interests:Nature

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

With this sort of logic all the videos of Syrian soldiers filming themselves preying on Syrians is also fake. Also Al-Qaida filming decapitations of their victims is also probably fake. They don't see this as a crime, its rather something to be proud of and Allah will give them Heaven for this.
  • lover of Mola likes this

#33 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

i dunno anything abut syrian war but pepl leak it by making because they want to threat others
To show their fake beleifs thinking they are the only true followr of islam
  • lover of Mola likes this

#34 Aabiss_Shakari

Aabiss_Shakari

http://www.abubakr.org

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts
  • Religion:True Shia Twelver Islam

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

^^^ This is Nasibi Yaar Forums Islam

#35 -Makarov-

-Makarov-
  • Basic Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

http://youtu.be/b8PpPn8tiJM

^^^ This is Nasibi Yaar Forums Islam

These aren't shias being killed, these were kidnapped Pakistani police who were executed.

http://www.telegraph...ideo-shows.html

Edited by -Makarov-, 15 May 2012 - 06:18 PM.

#36 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

Palestinians cannot even run Palestine, just like moronic Sunnis of Lebanon cannot run their own country and are too busy getting raped by Israel.

Edited by Moonshiner, 22 May 2012 - 09:09 PM.

#37 John Al-Ameli

John Al-Ameli

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

May Allah give the Shia patience and victory.
We decided to walk on Imam Husayns path, and we decided to struggle.
Inshalla we pray and make Dua from Imam Mahdi to rule the world with just inshalla

#38 Chris

Chris

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:Lebanon, Persecution of minorities.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:16 AM

no one has been stoned in Pakistan. no "witches" have been killed either.

http://www.guardian....-alive-pakistan

Christians burnt alive in Pakistan, authorities watch.

These things occur in Saudi Arabia, the country you and Saad Harriri are slaves of. Harriri even has Saudi citizenship. Why does your Lebanese slave-leader Harriri have citizenship of a backwards country like Saudi Arabia.

Taliban is an extention of Saudi Arabia's Wahabi beliefs; as is much of Pakistan.

Corruption and poverty are rampant in Lebanon. Ever been to a Palestinian refugee camp? I have.

Good for you, there is poverty in non-refugee camps too.

Oh and it is spelled "illiteracy" and "blasphemy".

You should know, because there are numerous people awaiting to be executed for it in Pakistan today.

Read about Asia Bibi, the innocent Christian woman facing execution in Pakistan, and read what happened to two politicians who defended her and the leniency they gave the killer of Salmaan Taseer despite being an admitted murderer.

Sectarianism defines Lebanon. Lebanon is based on violent sectarianism.

Lebanon is sectarian but it is the most free society in the middle east, by far, if not the only.

Lebanese are not a war-like people? Did you forget about the murderous Lebanese slaughtering innocent Palestinian women and children in Sabra and Shatilla?

Are you familiar with the atrocities committed by the PLO in Lebanon?

Read about the Damour massacre, hundreds of PLO members slaughtered an entire Christian village (you like that don't you).

Some people seem to forget (conveniently) the atrocities committed in Lebanon by the Palestinians themselves.

Edited by Chris, 23 May 2012 - 02:17 AM.

#39 Ricky-Dee

Ricky-Dee
  • Banned
  • -999,999 posts
  • Religion:...

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:54 AM

Guys moonshiner is professor Higgins. lol they are identical in their posts.

I didnt know they had internet in Sabra and Chatilla hahahahahaha

Dont you have a purse to steal or a monkey to sell at a pet store ?
  • Chris likes this

#40 Noah-

Noah-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,638 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

Taliban is an extention of Saudi Arabia's Wahabi beliefs; as is much of Pakistan

Read about Asia Bibi, the innocent Christian woman facing execution in Pakistan, and read what happened to two politicians who defended her and the leniency they gave the killer of Salmaan Taseer despite being an admitted murderer.

Well, on something he is right that Pakistan had been much better than most Arab countries when it comes to these issues.

The religious backwardness, the radicalism (Wahabism), the extremism of suicidal Jihadists, and imposing Salafis ideologies on society is something new in South-&-East Afghanistan and in North-East Pakistan and the other areas of the South Asian countries. These stuffs started by ARABS, with the money of SAUDIS, PG states (and their western partners), where the export of the backward Wahabi ideologies (Arab tribalism culture) and Salafism were introduced as a pure Islamic Sharia.

They got this opportunity during the cold war and the invasion of Afghanistan by the USSR army.

Pakistan and Afghanistan did not know any sorts of these kinds of Sharia before Zia's rule and the fall of last Afghan king and first Afghan president pre-communist rules.

The Pakistan that was built by Mohammad Ali Jinah was way different than what is today.

And when the war was over, the Russians left, the Arabs were on and off with the last movement AQ still roaming, BUT the culture of radicalization and religious backwardness that was promoted by Saudis and the western intelligence services stayed, grew and took over... It became a tool in the hands of many different parties and organizations, including the powerful Paki intelligence agency, the ISI. The ISI kept using the lunatic Jihadist card in Kashmir and Afghanistan, and the tons of money coming from Arabs and did not realize how hard it targeted their society and way of life for granting freedom to such lunatic movements to operate and grow in the country and in the neighboring countries.

Anyhow, my point is that if any backwardness is seen in South Asia today, is also the results of modern times ARABS, not the local cultures.
  • lover of Mola and Ricky-Dee like this

#41 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:43 AM

Nothing about witches in that article. Try again, liar.

Taliban is an extention of Saudi Arabia's Wahabi beliefs; as is much of Pakistan.

Much of Pakistan is Sufi, not Wahabi. Wahabis are vocal minority thanks to Saudi money and now this disease is going to spread to Lebanon and Lebanon's pathetic and cowardly Christian community will run to Hezbollah for protection.

Lebanon is sectarian but it is the most free society in the middle east, by far, if not the only.

Now I cannot argue with this wonderful gem. Lebanon is so free, that its cowardly and traitorous defense minister freely offered advice to Israel on how to kill Shia civilians and avoid killing Christian civilians.

See how free Lebanon is? It is such a free society that nothing ever will happen to Elias Murr and he will remain a hero.

Some people seem to forget (conveniently) the atrocities committed in Lebanon by the Palestinians themselves.

Ah yes, Palestinian Sunnis kill Christians, so Christians with Israeli help kill Palestinians. This is justified in the minds of psycopaths.

#42 Chris

Chris

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:09 AM

Nothing about witches in that article. Try again, liar.

It seems a number of your Sunni brothers in Pakistan can't stand anyone else but Talibanos like themselves.

There is an ongoing genocide against Shia's in Pakistan, Christians are persecuted and murdered, etc etc.

As for witches, there is no doubt they would if they could.

For me, the radical Pakistani is very much summed up in this story:
http://www.msnbc.msn...istan-governor/

Much of Pakistan is Sufi, not Wahabi. Wahabis are vocal minority thanks to Saudi money and now this disease is going to spread to Lebanon and Lebanon's pathetic and cowardly Christian community will run to Hezbollah for protection.

I have a bad feeling in Lebanon that your Salafi brothers are going to face annahilation.

Shia, Christians, and Druze and some Sunnis won't accept these bearded freaks taking over and turning Tripoli into Gaza, you are badly out numbered in Lebanon.

I never liked Assad at all, considered him a murderer, but when you see how the Salafi is and what happens when he grows in number it makes me wonder if he was as bad as they say after all. Even after a year of fighting mujahideen from all across the ummah, he is still standing. Saudi "tourists" are turning up with toe tags. Albeit, he's killed innnocent people too, but who can deny he is fighting the ruthless Salafis psychopaths at the same time?

Now I cannot argue with this wonderful gem. Lebanon is so free, that its cowardly and traitorous defense minister freely offered advice to Israel on how to kill Shia civilians and avoid killing Christian civilians.

Hmm you talk about sectarianism and you make sure to add "Christian."

Mumbo jumbo, your story is probably a lie and you'd love to see that anyways. Never heard that before.

Admit it, you hate Christians. You are just mad that Lebanon didn't let the Palestinians takeover.

See how free Lebanon is? It is such a free society that nothing ever will happen to Elias Murr and he will remain a hero.

Why don't you put on your black bandana and go join a suicide cell in Baddawi with your comrades to avenge the crimes of this Christian. Your women can't even walk outside in half the Arab world (or Pakistan if that's where you are from) with showing the skin on her hand or even her nose, and you want to discredit the freedom that Lebanon offers? Ha ha.

Ah yes, Palestinian Sunnis kill Christians, so Christians with Israeli help kill Palestinians. This is justified in the minds of psycopaths.

Palestinians have a trecherous history of turning against those who help them.

In the 40s when Palestinians were forced to flee Palestine, the Christian dominaited government was the first to give them refuge.

Even your Hamas Ikhwen brothers turned against Iran recently, after all Arab countries abandoned them :)

Anyhow, my point is that if any backwardness is seen in South Asia today, is also the results of modern times ARABS, not the local cultures.

Totally agree, and you see this trend spreading elsewhere to places like Indoneisia, Malaysia, and even Phillipines.

Quite scary.

#43 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

It seems a number of your Sunni brothers in Pakistan can't stand anyone else but Talibanos like themselves.

Sunnis in Pakistan are also killed by Wahabis, it's not just Shias and Christians.

For me, the radical Pakistani is very much summed up in this story:
http://www.msnbc.msn...istan-governor/

I know plenty about this case, since I am related by marriage to Salmaan Taseeer.

I have a bad feeling in Lebanon that your Salafi brothers are going to face annahilation.

I am not Salafi, but go ahead and pretend whatever fits in your little brain. I am a Shia. You can go through my posting history and see that I have posted nothing but support Hezbollah, Shias, sometimes even IRI, and a lot of my posts were removed because they were considered anti-Sunni. If talking trash about Sunnis, and saying that Sunnis worship dictators and rapists makes me Sunni, then you truly are confused.

But I do hope Salafis are eliminated, but I do not see that happening anytime soon.

I never liked Assad at all, considered him a murderer, but when you see how the Salafi is and what happens when he grows in number it makes me wonder if he was as bad as they say after all.

Agree.

Mumbo jumbo, your story is probably a lie and you'd love to see that anyways. Never heard that before.

Wikileaks. Google it.

Admit it, you hate Christians. You are just mad that Lebanon didn't let the Palestinians takeover.

LOL, screw them both. Both communities are bad for Lebanon. Just because I think Lebanese Christians are treachorous cowards who will sell their soul to Israel, doesn't mean I hate Christians, only traitors. I have no problem with Christians from Iraq, Syria, since I have many friends from there.

Your women can't even walk outside in half the Arab world (or Pakistan if that's where you are from) with showing the skin on her hand or even her nose, and you want to discredit the freedom that Lebanon offers?

I didn't realize you had met the women in my family. They don't wear hijab, neither does my wife, but why are you so obsessed about seeing the skin of the women in my family? They also have jobs and go outside freely without any harrasment in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. I do hope I get an answer from you regarding the women of my family since I am baffled about your obsession with them.

Edited by Moonshiner, 23 May 2012 - 09:34 AM.

#44 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

This page lists all of the Hindu and Christian MPs in Pakistan's National assembly:

http://www.na.gov.pk/nonmuslim.html

Pakistan has had a Catholic Supreme Court Chief Justice, from 1960-1968; Alvin Robert Cornelius:

http://en.wikipedia....obert_Cornelius

Also a Hindu Supreme court judge recently:

http://en.wikipedia....Rana_Bhagwandas

Pakistani Christians are also some of the best fighter pilots in the Pakistani Air force:

http://en.wikipedia..../Cecil_Chaudhry
http://en.wikipedia....i/Peter_Christy
http://en.wikipedia....rvyn_Middlecoat

Pakistan's top female fashion models are also Christian, such as Suneeta Marsha, Gia Ali, and Rachel Gill. If you check out their video clips on youtube, you will find them wearing not-so-conservative clothing such as skin tight jeans and leggings. They also act in our drama serials on TV. Pakistan's top fashion designer, Deepak Perwani is a Hindu.

CNN did a story on Karachi's Fashion Week, but neglected to mention the minority presence in Pakistan's fashion and entertainment industry.
http://www.google.co....XXiw4Q&cad=rja

If Pakistani female models, who believe Jesus is their lord and savior, can strut around in provocative clothing, their condition cannot be that bad, at least not as bad as any other regular Pakistani.

#45 Professor Higgins

Professor Higgins

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Interests:PanArabism, Palestinian resistance, Iraqi resistance, Racial theories, Genetics, History of Empires.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

Moonshiner is a paid troll. Palestinians in 1969-1970 were on the verge of taking over Jordan and turning it into a major resistance hub, and it was a Pakistani General by the name of Dia el Haq who helped the Jordanian Army crush the PLO.

By the way, how can a failed state like Pakistan, which has no ancient civilization, no scientific achievment, no industrial achievement, whose Government is run by Saudi money and Army is run by American money, how can they be "better" than either Lebanese or Palestinians ?

Edited by Professor Higgins, 23 May 2012 - 11:57 AM.

• Ugly Jinn likes this

#46 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

Moonshiner is a paid troll.

If only.

By the way, how can a failed state like Pakistan, which has no ancient civilization, no scientific achievment, no industrial achievement, whose Government is run by Saudi money and Army is run by American money, how can they be "better" than either Lebanese or Palestinians ?

Because they help Jordanians kill Palestinians. And the Jordanians happily do it.

The Arabs are a failed people. They will remain a failed people as long as Israel exists.

By the way what's so great about Lebanon's industrial and scientific achievements? Does Lebanon have any? Lebanon doesn't even have an infrastructure and barely has a functioning government. The only reason Lebanon exists is because of Hezbollah, otherwise Lebanon would be Israeli-occupied land today.

The Palestinians only industrial achievement is building homes for Israelis to bulldoze.

Edited by Moonshiner, 23 May 2012 - 12:09 PM.

#47 Noah-

Noah-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,638 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

That was really a cheap talk... just because they got separated from India 60 years ago, that doesn't mean they lost their civilization and scientific achievements. You know nothing about Indian history? One of the oldest civilizations on earth? And what do you exactly consider scientific achievement and/or industrial one that Pakis don't have them? You need to know more about that country than whatever is preached by the western media on Sunni radicals. Today, it is the only nuclear powered country that all Sunni Arabs are eyeing and begging for friendship by spending 100s of millions of dollars on radicals and the government in order to keep the friendship... and repeatedly ask for Pakistan's military help.

Your fat Saudi-army even failed to fight Houthis and called upon Pakis for help, but still they lost.

#48 Chris

Chris

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

LOL, screw them both. Both communities are bad for Lebanon. Just because I think Lebanese Christians are treachorous cowards who will sell their soul to Israel, doesn't mean I hate Christians, only traitors. I have no problem with Christians from Iraq, Syria, since I have many friends from there.

I didn't realize you had met the women in my family. They don't wear hijab, neither does my wife, but why are you so obsessed about seeing the skin of the women in my family? They also have jobs and go outside freely without any harrasment in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. I do hope I get an answer from you regarding the women of my family since I am baffled about your obsession with them.

Ya Bakri, instead of worrying about what you think of Christians in Lebanon why don't you focus on your own people in Pakistan.

I don't really care what you think about Lebanon.

Your Christian friends from Iraq were butchered and few remain. Probably the same will happen in Syria.

As for Israel, most Christian Lebanese have a negative opinion towards Israel.

If you review history, you will see Christians were forced into accepting Israeli help due to a Syrian and PLO offensive against them; which for the most part, they held their ground.

You should also review the history of the Lebanese civil war, you will find that Israeli help was also used by the Shia against the Palestinian Liberation Organization. You should know that.

Anyways, focus on Pakistan where the Shia is facing genocide by your countrymen.

#49 Professor Higgins

Professor Higgins

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

If you review history, you will see Christians were forced into accepting Israeli help due to a Syrian and PLO offensive against them; which for the most part, they held their ground.

LOL, in 1975-76 the Christians had to beg Hafez al Assad and Israel to intervene in Lebanon as the PLO-Jumblatt alliance was on the verge of victory.

In 1988, Aoun had to ask forgiveness and beg Saddam to give him Grad rockets so he could fight the Syrians.

And we all so how they "stood their ground" on 13 October 1990.

Remember 13 October 1990, and who ran away to France ?

#50 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

useless post that didn't say anything.

Yes, but why are you obsessed about the women in my family and why do you want to see their skin?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users