Mushkil Kusha

كُن فَيَكُونُ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Religion:The banner of la ilaha illAllah & Pen Of Ja'far ibn Muhammad [as]
  • Interests:La Familia

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

This made me sick to my stomach. I hope these murderers burn in hell forever, lana on the enemies of the Ahlul Bayt (as)
  • Aly ReZa, Reshad and lover of Mola like this

#3 lover of Mola

lover of Mola

Mast Malang

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Religion:shia
  • Interests:♥Úáí♥Úáí♥
    Iko Vird Hai Dam Dam Ali a.s Ali a.s

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

did u saw their attitudes .......they are shooting again and again badly ..............they are full of hatred

when i saw this i cry alot that they are killing us just for one reason that we love imam ali a.s we are shia of him

yes they will burn in the hell

#4 1472Maryam

1472Maryam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

Salam alaikum,

If this is what I think it is, I just can't watch it.

#5 Noura

Noura

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

Pakistan should be reunited with India, it is a complete failure of a country and most people their are backward illiterate sunni salafi caveman who exist because of a corupt incompetent government.
  • Aarash_Australia and Wahdat like this

#6 Aarash_Australia

Aarash_Australia

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Religion:al-Islam

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

animals.

#7 AlAbd AlThaleel

AlAbd AlThaleel

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Interests:"May the mercy of Allah be upon one who enlivens our affair."

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

Disgusting.

#8 shah19

shah19
  • Basic Members
  • 28 posts
  • Religion:Twelver Shia

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

Why are shias so powerless?......its seems like shias are like an open market for genocide........why cant we defend ourselves?.............Why we cant Shias be an economic.political, social.media power in the country so nobody would dare to touch us?............Its not gonna help to just scream about their disgusting actions........

What are we waiting for seriously?..........its getting worse and worse day by day..........and soon it would be done in big cities too on a bigger magnitude..........If now the shia community remained quiet then we wont be able to survive.......

#9 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:24 AM

Pakistan should be reunited with India, it is a complete failure of a country and most people their are backward illiterate sunni salafi caveman who exist because of a corupt incompetent government.

stick to your miserable disgusting country of lebanon which is a complete sectarian failure, and the only reason Lebanon exists today and hasn't been wiped out by Israel is because of Hezbollah, Iran and Syrian support.

Your country is full of traitorous cockroaches, such is Elias Muir, who have sold their souls to America, Israel and Saudi Arabia at the expense of innocent Muslims, especially Shias.

Pakistan doesn't need India, where 2,000 Muslims are killed by mobs in a single day and encouraged by the Hindu fascist government to do so.

You may now continue to be a pathetic slave to Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Edited by Moonshiner, 07 May 2012 - 08:36 AM.

• Professor Higgins likes this

#10 Noura

Noura

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

lol pakistan is a caveman country, it is almost as backwards as afghanistan in all facts of backwardism, sectarinaism, stonning people for blashmphy, killing "witches", illeteracy, coruption, poverty , and on and on, lebanon with all its problem is in the 21st century, and most lebanese do not like war, and aren't war crazy people .
  • Aabiss_Shakari, Aly ReZa, Ugly Jinn and 1 other like this

#11 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

is almost as backwards as afghanistan in all facts of backwardism, sectarinaism, stonning people for blashmphy, killing "witches", illeteracy, coruption, poverty , and on and

no one has been stoned in Pakistan. no "witches" have been killed either. These things occur in Saudi Arabia, the country you and Saad Harriri are slaves of. Harriri even has Saudi citizenship. Why does your Lebanese slave-leader Harriri have citizenship of a backwards country like Saudi Arabia.

Corruption and poverty are rampant in Lebanon. Ever been to a Palestinian refugee camp? I have.

Oh and it is spelled "illiteracy" and "blasphemy".

Illiterate troll doesn't know how to spell illiteracy. How very fitting.

Sectarianism defines Lebanon. Lebanon is based on violent sectarianism.

Thanks for proving that not only are you a slave to Israel, but also a liar.

Lebanon is a complete sectarian failure, and it's because of miserable slaves such as yourself.

Lebanese are not a war-like people? Did you forget about the murderous Lebanese slaughtering innocent Palestinian women and children in Sabra and Shatilla?

3500 innocent Muslims killed by Lebanese Christians for the Israelis.

Posted Image

These are the murdered victims of Lebanese "modern" "not crazy and not war-like" people.

Edited by Moonshiner, 07 May 2012 - 09:09 AM.

• Professor Higgins likes this

#12 Noura

Noura

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

Moonshiner are you a pakistani ? Also tell me what is the literacy rate in Pakistan, what is the per capital of the average Pakistani, what percent of pakistanis don't live as 15 th century serfs, and why do pakistanis come in hundreds to lebanon and the gulf to be servants, and housemaids, and work as near slaves in the gulf, Lebanon's history is not perfect, and it has many problems, but its present compared to that of Pakistan, is like comparing a modern country, to a country mostly in the 15th century, whose only lynch pin is a military, whose only structure is a military nothing more. And which Palestinian refuge camp have you been to, because the refuge camps if you ever been to one you will know that its not run by the lebanese government but by the palestinians.

Edited by Noura, 07 May 2012 - 09:19 AM.

• Ugly Jinn and Aarash_Australia like this

#13 AnaAmmar1

AnaAmmar1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Religion:islam
  • Interests:Nature

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

i myself am a shia and lives in pakistan.on this shia killing,God knows how my heart feels.

but this is our country,we love it.we have bad people in govt,establishment,army,intelligence and security agencies.

saudia and others arab regimes are funding extreme elements.

they are reuniting once again and no one is doing anything to prevent sectarian hatred.

if u say that pakistani people r emotional.i agree.but if u think all of pakistan and its people are like this im afraid u r not right.
pakistan have diversity.

#14 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

Noura you did not answer my questions. I know being a slave (and a liar) of Israel and Saudi Arabia is tough but please try to answer this:

Why does your Lebanese slave-leader Harriri have citizenship of a backwards country like Saudi Arabia?

But the fact remains, Lebanon is an extremely backwards country due to its violent sectarian foundations and its mal-treatment of fellow Palestinian brothers and sisters. Lebanon is hardly a modern country, don't flatter yourself. Despite Lebanon's high literacy rate, it still remains backwards. Hezbollah is Lebanon's only salvation.

Lebanon barely even has an infrastructure, which consists mostly of bombed and dilapidated apartment buildings. And this is in Beirut.

Yes Pakistan has a military. Lebanon's military consists of treachourous rats who serve Israel rather than Lebanon. This is why Hezbollah is necessary.

To people like you, bowing down as slaves to Israel and America, is the definition of modernity.

Edited by Moonshiner, 07 May 2012 - 10:13 AM.

#15 Aabiss_Shakari

Aabiss_Shakari

http://www.abubakr.org

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts
  • Religion:True Shia Twelver Islam

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

I am Pakistani and i hate Pakistan because of its continuous support to terrorists like Sipah e Sahaba and Lashkar e Jahanumi and its governments continuous silence on Shia killing.

Lanat on Sipah e Sahaba.

Lanat on Lashkar e Jhangvi
  • Aarash_Australia likes this

#16 ShiaBen

ShiaBen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts
  • Religion:The Path of the Dragon
  • Interests:Dragons

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

The frightening and depressing thing is that these Salafist filthy dogs are a minority of the country's large population but they create so much havoc and destruction.

#17 MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,966 posts
  • Interests:Ya Ali, Ya Hussain

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:27 PM

Pakistan this and Lebanon that.... who cares... all I know is that my heart cries everytime a shia is killed anywhere in this world...

Noura: If you want to blame anyone, blame cursed wahabis, enemies of ahlulbayt....
  • shiasoldier786, Aly ReZa and lover of Mola like this

#18 lover of Mola

lover of Mola

Mast Malang

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:♥Úáí♥Úáí♥

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

I love Pakistan and to all of u plz respect my country , dont blame Pakistan because of this

these animals are not from Pakistan they are followers of yazid and mavia etc
  • Mushkil Kusha likes this

#19 Marbles

Marbles

ناقصاں را پیرِ کامل کاملاں را رہنما

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,791 posts
  • Religion:Mussalman
  • Interests:Allah Hoo

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

Noura has made as bad and skewed a picture of Pakistan as Moonshiner has painted of Lebanon. Guys, let your steam out the other hole. It's ain't working. Both countries have their own bloody problems of sectarianism, poverty and underdevelopment.

Whatever that makes Pakistan a failed state is present in abundance in Lebanon too. Oh and don't get me started about sectarianism and war.

And Noura, Pakistan reuniting with India would solve it's problems as much as it would solve of Lebanon if it reunited with its mother country, Syria. Don't ask me to explain.

Edited by Marbles, 07 May 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#20 Aarash_Australia

Aarash_Australia

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Religion:al-Islam

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

Noura has made as bad and skewed a picture of Pakistan as Moonshiner has painted of Lebanon. Guys, let your steam out the other hole. It's ain't working. Both countries have their own bloody problems of sectarianism, poverty and underdevelopment.

Whatever that makes Pakistan a failed state is present in abundance in Lebanon too. Oh and don't get me started about sectarianism and war.

And Noura, Pakistan reuniting with India would solve it's problems as much as it would solve of Lebanon if it reunited with its mother country, Syria. Don't ask me to explain.

They're hardly in the same league though, in 2012.

#21 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

^ correction
they are not the followers of yazid and muawiyah
They are the secret illegitimate sons of muawiyah

some 1 should gift some bangles to wear to the paki govt

#22 Marbles

Marbles

ناقصاں را پیرِ کامل کاملاں را رہنما

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,791 posts
  • Religion:Mussalman
  • Interests:Allah Hoo

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

They're hardly in the same league though, in 2012.

Well yeah the year 2012 alone, or even the last five years, isn't long enough a period to make a meaningful comparison.

#23 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

The only reedemable quality about Lebanon is Hezbollah, which also would be nothing without Iran and Syria. Other than Hezbollah, Lebanon is a smelly pile of dog poop.

This is what the Pakistani ambassador in Beirut said to me.

He also mentioned that Pakistani diplomats always meet extensively with Hezbollah and during Ramadan Iftaris, Pakistanis donate extensively to Hezbollah affiliated charities. I myself have donated to Hezbollah-run orphanage.

Thanks to Pakistanis like me, Lebanon is surviving.

And thanks to Saudi-supported slaves like Noura, Lebanon is falling apart.

Edited by Moonshiner, 07 May 2012 - 02:23 PM.

#24 Aabiss_Shakari

Aabiss_Shakari

http://www.abubakr.org

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts
  • Religion:True Shia Twelver Islam

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

These are the teachings of Sahaba for them. I remembered HCY forum when they shouted Shia Kafir in the video. You can see there is a forum Muslim VERSUS Shias in that forum which shows that they are the nurseries of these terrorists.

#25 Moonshiner

Moonshiner

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

These are the teachings of Sahaba for them. I remembered HCY forum when they shouted Shia Kafir in the video. You can see there is a forum Muslim VERSUS Shias in that forum which shows that they are the nurseries of these terrorists.

And thanks to the Syrian uprising, these Salafists will be making Lebanon their new permanent home. Then the Sunnis and Christians will be thankful that Hezbollah retained their weapons.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users