Salam My Shia Brothers And Sisters.

31 replies to this topic

#1 Is'haaq ibn Ahmad

Is'haaq ibn Ahmad
  • Basic Members
  • 19 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

I'm a Ahlulbayti the prophet is my 43rd Grandfather, I'm a sufi, which means i practice in spiritual practice and meditation.
I love Shia's, because their immense love for Ahlulbayt is beautiful. But brothers and sisters, i want to understand, and i am not accusing any of you in anyway. Do true Shia's curse the Sahaba of Nabiyul Muhammad Alayhi salatawus salam?, and his wives?

I think it's taking it abit too far because i'm sure if the prophet (saw) was here he wouldn't advocate insulting his loved ones.

Don't get me wrong brothers and sisters, i am a supporter of Ali and Hussein, and what Yazeed did was indeed ghulum.

#2 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts
  • Religion:shia

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

I'm a Ahlulbayti the prophet is my 43rd Grandfather, I'm a sufi, which means i practice in spiritual practice and meditation.
I love Shia's, because their immense love for Ahlulbayt is beautiful. But brothers and sisters, i want to understand, and i am not accusing any of you in anyway. Do true Shia's curse the Sahaba of Nabiyul Muhammad Alayhi salatawus salam?, and his wives?

I think it's taking it abit too far because i'm sure if the prophet (saw) was here he wouldn't advocate insulting his loved ones.

Don't get me wrong brothers and sisters, i am a supporter of Ali and Hussein, and what Yazeed did was indeed ghulum.

yes we curse some of the wrongdoers sahaba of prophet s.a.w.w
and his wife aisha

you can view many threads on this over here
1 short story of sahaba is they have killed the daughter of bibi zehra s.a
have a look with sunni references

#3 Golden-crowned

Golden-crowned

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 539 posts
  • Religion:Shia Muslim

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

first of all shia doesn't mean only love Ahalebayt (as) ,
you need to understand why a shia Loves Ahlebayt (as) and why hates Abubakr, Umar , ayesha and some of Sahabe. ofc there is very strong reason for that love and hate.

I know how suffis feel toward ahlebayt (as) , most of them love them cuz they think they were family of Prophet (pbuh) , and they were good and pious people. but it is not the same reason that we love our imams (as) due to it.

if you want to understand shia very well...start to think about shia ahadeeth from our imams (as) about creation, God and human's level. don't waste your time and think about why we curse some of sahabeh or why love some of them, it will not go anywhere, trust me.
  • Gypsy likes this

#4 Is'haaq ibn Ahmad

Is'haaq ibn Ahmad
  • Basic Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

Akhi how can we justify this, did Imam Ali (a.s) permit us to cursing the sahaba and the wife of the propet, the beloved of Allah (saw).

I searched up and i got this

Baqir Sharif al-Qurashi, shia writer in his book about Fatima, which was translated into english language said:

Ash-Shahristani mentioned from an-Nidham that Umar was shouting:

‘Set fire to her (Fatima) house with all those in it.’ There were no but Ali, Fatima, al-Hasan, and al-Husayn inside the house.’

This does not look like the personality of Umar Farooq (R.A), Also do true Shias hate any of the prophet's wives who were not Ahlul bayt, like Sayiduna Khadija (R,A)?

#5 Golden-crowned

Golden-crowned

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:06 AM

1 short story of sahaba is they have killed the daughter of bibi zehra s.a
have a look with sunni references

this is not good way to get information about a general matter like main opinion of shia toward basic things.

imagine that a christian wants to know islam better, if he/she keep asking question about that why prophet (pbuh) had more than one wife and why he did that and why he did this...it will not lead him/her to a general result .
if this brother really has intention to know truth about shia, he has to start from basic points.

Edited by Golden-crowned, 28 April 2012 - 10:10 AM.

#6 Kaniz e Zahra

Kaniz e Zahra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts
  • Religion:SHIA ISLAM

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

WALAIKUM ASSALAM,look brother what u have asked has been clearly mentioned in Quran,have u read SURAH E TAHREEM?both wives of PROPHET(SAWW)aisha and hafsa r clearly mentioned there,they are strongly condemned.u can check through any of ur Tafseer,which 2women this Surah is refeering to.Do u expect from Allah that he can condemn somebody in Quran,if he/she is going to be reformed,as Allah is all-knowing He knows future,and as Quran is going to remain till day of judgement so opinion is going to be saved forever.That is us humans who at one place praise somebody,then abuse the same person,but Allah is aware of what is hidden in the cores of heart,so read this Surah in which he clearly demonstrates that these two women conspires against Prophet(saww),help each other in this regard,and also admonish them that I can give my Prophet(saww)better wives than you,who will be pious,obedient to Prophet(saww),and worshippers.this contrast is clearly telling these were none of them.In the end of Surah ,Allah says that,I give you example of Noah,and lot's wives,whose Husbands inspite of being Prophets couldn't save them,and we ask them,enter into hell fire along with other entrants.Now wt does this tells u,were they noble,or loyal to their Husband.don't run after distorted history,and fabricated Ahadees.As Prophet(saww)has said that best way to verify my saying is to match with Quran,if it does it's true,otherwise hit it against the wall it's fabricated.so first read that i can tell you more about their fathers as well.And we respect Bibi KHADIJA(AS)with all our heart.She was most beloved wife of Prophet(saww),and we respect the other obedient wives too like Bibi Salma(as),Bibi Maimoona(as),Bibi Maria(as).Hopefully it helps you.Regards,may Allah guide you with His LIGHT.

#7 Is'haaq ibn Ahmad

Is'haaq ibn Ahmad
  • Basic Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

Brother we musn't target the wives of the prophet like this, what is this ill manner, would the prophet smile at this? Surah Tahreem verse 5 was meant if they didn't repent in which they did. And Also you must take Aisha and Hafsa as Ummul Mu'mineen, otherwise you are going against the Qur'an, because Allah Azzawajal says very clearly in His Qur'an and verse 33:6 says: "The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers.".

The Companions each of them had a special gift, Bilal ibn Habash (R.A) had the gift of being the Athan caller and he had such a beautiful loud voice that would gather the mu'mins of Al Madinatul Munawarra. Khalid bin Walid, the sword of Allah (R.A) was gifted at the art of war he conquested so much lands in Sham and won over 100 battles with the Khulifar Ar-rashidun,Ali (as) was gifted with knowledge he had more knowledge then the other companions, after the prophet (saw) passed away Ali and Umar (RadiallahuTa'anHuma) were searching together for Uwais Al Qardi (R.A) when they found him Uwais asked Umar Farooq " How much time did you see the prophet" Umar said he seen him for almost his entire life, Ali said i saw him twice, after that Umar knew that this was a talk of higher knowledge.

The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa alihi wa salam) ) said; "Fear Him with regard to my Sahaba! Do not make them targets after me! Whoever loves them loves them with his love for me; and whoever hates them hates them with his hatred for me. Whoever bears enmity for them, bears enmity for me; and whoever bears enmity for me, bears enmity for Allah. Whoever bears enmity for Allah is about to perish!

(Narrated from Abdallah ibn Mughaffal by Al-Tirmidhi by Ahmad with three good chains in his Musnad, al-Bukhari in his Tarikh, al-Bayhaqi in Shu`ab al-Iman, and others. Al-Suyuti declared it hasan in his Jami` al-Saghir #1442).

It was also narrated by Abu Said (radiallahu ta'ala anh): The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa alihi wa salam) said, "Do not abuse my companions (raa) for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57, Number 22

Nabi Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi wasallam loved all of his companions, if you love the prophet love them too, for he did not show a sign of hate to his wives or his companions, therefore why do you do this?

#8 Kaniz e Zahra

Kaniz e Zahra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

If they actually repented why Allah again start admonishing them by giving examples of Noah,and lot's wives,they were also Prophets's wives still they had bad ends.And they were declared mothers of Faithfuls in the sense that any ummati cudn't marry them after Prophet(saww),if they were made real mothers then why did they observe Hijab from men of ummat,are sons na-mahram?we don't target anyone without reason.befor starting Quran u recite Auz billah before Bismillah,what does it show u first detest the enemy of Allah then take His name.so similarly when u claim to love someone u can't lov his/her enemy at the same time.try to judge things without bias.Didn't she come out to fight Ali(as),when Prophet(saww)clealy demonstrated that whoever fights ALI(AS)fight me,still she did which shows how repented she could be on her past conduct.As far as those Ahadees r concerned they dsn't match with Quranic context,Quran clearly curse those who panicked Allah and HIS Messenger(saww).and PROPHET(SAWW)said that whoever tortures my Daughter tortures me.go and your sahih bukhari that BIBI FATIMA(AS)remained angry with abubakr till her death,her rights of inheritance were denied,check the Hadees section of Inheritance.

#9 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts
  • Religion:shia

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

this is not good way to get information about a general matter like main opinion of shia toward basic things.

imagine that a christian wants to know islam better, if he/she keep asking question about that why prophet (pbuh) had more than one wife and why he did that and why he did this...it will not lead him/her to a general result .
if this brother really has intention to know truth about shia, he has to start from basic points.

I think you should quote him instead of me

#10 Golden-crowned

Golden-crowned

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

I think you should quote him instead of me

sorry bro :shifty:

#11 Dar'ul_Islam

Dar'ul_Islam

• Mods
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

(bismillah)

(wasalam) Bro Ishaaq.

First thing you need to understand is that we do not subscribe to the same books of Ahadeeth that Sunnis do. So we are not bound by proofs brought forth from books like Bukhari, Muslims, Tirmidhi, etc. The only reason you'll see Shi`ah bringing such references forward is to debate (proving our own doctrines and points of view from Sunni books to convince Sunnis). That being said, I think we can continue.

To really understand the Shi`ah view of these "companions," you must first understand our doctrines and from what our narrative of history. We believe that the closest and best person after the Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå is Imam `Ali [as] and he was explicitly appointed by Rasulullah [sawa] as his successor and inheritor. He is the first Imam of 12 after the Prophet [sawa] from his Ahlulbayt [as]. The Prophet [sawa] left for us 2 Successors/Weighty things in order for us to be guided: The Book of Allah and his Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå Progeny, His Ahlulbayt [as]. We do not believe the Sahaba were the most knowledgeable of the religion or meant to be its preservers or teachers, the Imams of Ahlulbayt [as] were.

So understanding that Imam `Ali [as] is the ma`sum appointed Imam of the Ummah after the Prophet [sawa] and it is fardh to accept/recognize his Wilayah (divine authority) and obey him, the individuals who usurped his right and waged war against him, oppressed him, are deviants and fasiqs, munafiqeen. He [as] is the only Ameer al-Mumineen and the successor the Prophet [sawa] in all matters of religion, society, politics, etc. Imamah is not Prophethood or Risalah. Let's just make that clear.

As to the Ayah and Narrations you posted earlier, the verse about the Prophet [sawa]'s wives is a reference to them being forbidden for marriage after him (although some of them did marry after him...sigh). It can also mean to respect her, but that would require her to be obedient to Allah [sawa] and pious, but persons like `Aisha disobeyed the Prophet [sawa] by leaving her home, fighting his [sawa] successor [as] and holding enmity against him [as], among other things. As to your narrations, aside from the fact they are not authoritative for us, they can be seen in many different ways. First, we do not hold enmity towards companions, the people you are trying label as companions we hate we say they are munafiqeen. I mean we could turn the tabels on Sunnis cause they say one of the best companions of the Prophet [sawa] is a kafir! I am talking about Abu Talib [ra]. Also, we do not abuse companions - as in insult them. We tell you about their heinous actions and misdeed. La`n (commonly translated as "curse") is asking Allah [swt] to withdraw His Mercy from a person, which is the sunnah of Allah [swt], His Prophet [sawa], and his [sawa] Ahlulbayt [as], and is not the same as "abuse" (سبّ)

All in all, however, our opinions about these people are secondary from the important fact that the Ahlulbayt [as], the 12 Imams [as], are the only rightful authorities after the Prophet [sawa]. So if you're going to research about Shi'ism, I would put aside these figures as they are not important. What is important is that Imam `Ali [as] was appointed by Rasulullah [sawa] as his sucessor and after him [as] the rest of the Imams [as]...that the Qur'an and Ahlulbayt [as] as the pivots of guidance. After finding this to be true, the other stuff just falls in as a result.

wAllahu a`lam

في امانه
  • Allahuakbar, Ismahan007 and Rasul like this

#12 Rasul

Rasul

Defender of Shiism

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam - Ithna Ashari
  • Interests:Ahl al-Bayt (as)

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Brother we musn't target the wives of the prophet like this, what is this ill manner, would the prophet smile at this? Surah Tahreem verse 5 was meant if they didn't repent in which they did. And Also you must take Aisha and Hafsa as Ummul Mu'mineen, otherwise you are going against the Qur'an, because Allah Azzawajal says very clearly in His Qur'an and verse 33:6 says: "The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers.".

"His wives are their mothers" meaning the prohibition like that of their mothers"

Source: Tafsir Samarqandi,Vol 3, Page # 38

People disagreed, as to the wives been the mother of both men and the women. They are the mother of men based on two accounts. Some said : It is general for both the men and women, some said: It's only for the men only because the meaning is to point out that it's prohibited for men whereas for women it's expected to be prohibited (due to sodomy been explicitly haram). And it's recorded a woman said to Aisha: 'O mother' she said: I'm not your mother but I'm the mother of your men , And that is right opinion.

Source: Tafsir Ibn Arabi Vol. 3 Pg # 542

Masrooq said: ‘A woman said to Aisha: ‘Oh mother’. She replied: ‘I'm not your mother, I'm the mother of your men’

Source: Tabaqat al-Kabir, Vol. 10, Pg. # 64 / 65

The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa alihi wa salam) ) said; "Fear Him with regard to my Sahaba! Do not make them targets after me! Whoever loves them loves them with his love for me; and whoever hates them hates them with his hatred for me. Whoever bears enmity for them, bears enmity for me; and whoever bears enmity for me, bears enmity for Allah. Whoever bears enmity for Allah is about to perish!

(Narrated from Abdallah ibn Mughaffal by Al-Tirmidhi by Ahmad with three good chains in his Musnad, al-Bukhari in his Tarikh, al-Bayhaqi in Shu`ab al-Iman, and others. Al-Suyuti declared it hasan in his Jami` al-Saghir #1442).

It was also narrated by Abu Said (radiallahu ta'ala anh): The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa alihi wa salam) said, "Do not abuse my companions (raa) for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57, Number 22

Nabi Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi wasallam loved all of his companions, if you love the prophet love them too, for he did not show a sign of hate to his wives or his companions, therefore why do you do this?

No one Curse true Sahaba of Prophet (pbuh) Abu Bakr Umar Uthman Muawiya Amr bin As Abu Huraira and more.... are hypocrites

Edited by Rasul, 28 April 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#13 inshaAllah

inshaAllah

• Admins
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

Salams

Poor show of akhlaq is indeed not reflective of the teachings of the Prophet (pbuh) and Ahl-ul-bayt (as). However siding with the innocent party and dissociating oneself from the actions of wrong doers is important and that, i personally believe, is the true spirit of la'nat (curse). If historical accounts suggest that certain personalities committed intentional crimes, i think we should make efforts in investigating such reports and see if there is any truth to them. There is nothing insulting about it. Rather, we will be combining sincerity of our thoughts with our actions. On the contrary, if we try to bury the past and ignore or hide ill actions of anyone and then try to convince the world that our religion represents justice, we will be fooling ourselves as well as others.

Having said that, I do realise that many a shia muslims end up insulting personalities by the use of profanities. And unfortunately, they fail to realise certain sensitivities; their style of criticism and cursing only results in mocking other people. But that my friend is an issue faced by the entire muslim nation. We have abandoned moral values, we don't respect one another, we don't stand for justice, we can't help but fight & bicker and we don't strive for knowledge and truth e.t.c There is a lot of learning for all of us to do.

Be well.
  • Gypsy, Ismahan007 and Rasul like this

#14 AidAsSadik

AidAsSadik

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Religion:Islam,Muslim,Shia
  • Interests:Zikr,Halvet,Poetry

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

Salam ya Sayeed.Wich sufi order You belong?

Hope that this vido will give You answar.Assalamu alaikum
  • aliasghark and Allahuakbar like this

#15 Ismahan007

Ismahan007

Salafis aka Islamo-fascism Are Devil Worshipers.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Religion:Al-islam

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

A'salaamu A'laikum walaal,
welcome to shiachat. its good to see a Somali here :) anyways to answer your question,

It's true that shias in general hate certain 'sahaba' and send la'nah upon them. hate is good sometimes, especially when applied in the case of 'these sahabas'. even tho hate is a human emotion it is often frowned upon b'cos humans in general love to be 'happy' and encourage 'love' instead. but what they don't know is that love can only be given to those who deserves it and not anyone. Its natural. islam encourages us to love only people who are pious and obedient towards their Lord and not the ones who follow the shaytan, disobey their Lord and are deviated from its essence. most of the 'sahaba' devated from the true islam and brought new interpretation for the muslim ummah. now majority of this ummah follow this corrupt interpretation of Islam that is brought by Omar. we have enough evidences to believe that most of the shaba were not believers and that they apostated after the prophet's death. if you are interested to research about this topic in depth plz do let us know as there're many knowledgeable brothers and sisters here who can help you research it.

as for lana'h... lana'h is a principle established by the quran. enemies of God has always been cursed due to their actions. we are simply following this quranic principle. like I said you need to research more about Islamic history and learn what happened after the departure of our beloved prophet. then only you would at least understand the shia position of 'sahaba'.

Akhi how can we justify this, did Imam Ali (a.s) permit us to cursing the sahaba and the wife of the propet, the beloved of Allah (saw).

I searched up and i got this

This does not look like the personality of Umar Farooq (R.A), Also do true Shias hate any of the prophet's wives who were not Ahlul bayt, like Sayiduna Khadija (R,A)?

Omar was an enemy of Islam and the prophet. he should be hated by all Muslims not only by shias. brother, its pointless to discuss this while you know nothing about islamic history. majority of sunni/suffi have blind love that has no connection with reality. on what bases we should love the 'sahaba'? where does it say in the quran its wajeb to love Abubaker, Omar or Aisha? they were people who plotted against the prophet, killed his beloved family and stole their rights. how can we love these ppl if we claim to love the prophet and his Ahlulbayt?

Edited by Ismahan007, 28 April 2012 - 02:34 PM.

#16 Kaniz e Zahra

Kaniz e Zahra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

well brother moderator i want2make one thng clear none of the PROPHET(SAWW)'s wife got married,being a responsibla shias,we should only propogate the real thng,u may got misunderstood somewhere..take no offence plz

#17 Qa'im

Qa'im

The Hadith Guy

• Mods
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

The companions of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as a whole were superior to the communities of past prophets - for example, almost the entire communities of Nuh, Salih, Shu`aib, Hud (as), and many other prophets disbelieved in them. The nation of Musa (as) believed in him, but fell into the worship of idols and disobeyed him while he was still breathing. Most prophets were rejected by their community, while the people of Arabia all (eventually) believed in Muhammad (pbuh) after much pain and struggle of course. While we recognize this, however, we don't uplift the thousands of companions to the level that traditional Sunnis and Sufis do. Rather, the status of a companion is judged based on his loyalty to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the Ahl al-Bayt (as).

According to Sunni hadith sciences, any Muslim who saw or heard the Prophet (pbuh) is considered a trustworthy respected companion. This includes people who fought against Islam for many years and converted upon their defeat. While some disbelievers genuinely became good Muslims, others mistreated Ahl al-Bayt after the Prophet had died.

There are some companions who Shi`i Muslims honour, a few of them are Salman al-Farisi, Miqdad b. al-Aswad, Abu Dharr al-Ghifari, Ammar b. Yasir, Bilal al-Habashi, Abdullah b. Mas`ud, Abdullah b. `Abbas, `Abbas b. `Abd al-Muttalib, Abu Sa`id al-Khudri, Abu't Tufayl, and many other less-known people. There were some companions who became among the worst kufar and fought against the Imams (as) and the Muslims, and two would be Mu`awiya and `Amr b. al-`As. There were others that we hold an unfavourable opinion of because of their treatment of the Prophet's family, any they are the first, second, and third Caliphs.

As for the wives, the vast majority of the wives kept to themselves after the Messenger's death. We consider Khadija (ra) to be one of the 4 best women to walk the earth, and we hold a good opinion of Umm Salamah (ra). Other wives include Zaynab b. Jahsh, Maymuna b. al-Harith, Maria al-Qubtiyya, Safiyya, etc. We despise `A'isha for her role in the battle of Jamal (civil war against Ali and the Muslims) and her treatment of our Prophet during his lifetime. Hafsa is a woman who the Prophet also had trouble with, but we don't discuss her much. Some don't curse these two out of respect for their position as Ummahat al-Mu'mineen, but nonetheless `A'isha did commit a very fatal sin and Allah will be the return to all matters on the Day of Judgment.
  • Gypsy, aliasghark, Dar'ul_Islam and 2 others like this

#18 Khadim uz Zahra

Khadim uz Zahra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Religion:Shiite Muslim

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

I wanted to reply but after reading Qaim's post, there is nothing more to add.

The companions of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as a whole were superior to the communities of past prophets - for example, almost the entire communities of Nuh, Salih, Shu`aib, Hud (as), and many other prophets disbelieved in them. The nation of Musa (as) believed in him, but fell into the worship of idols and disobeyed him while he was still breathing. Most prophets were rejected by their community, while the people of Arabia all (eventually) believed in Muhammad (pbuh) after much pain and struggle of course. While we recognize this, however, we don't uplift the thousands of companions to the level that traditional Sunnis and Sufis do. Rather, the status of a companion is judged based on his loyalty to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the Ahl al-Bayt (as).

According to Sunni hadith sciences, any Muslim who saw or heard the Prophet (pbuh) is considered a trustworthy respected companion. This includes people who fought against Islam for many years and converted upon their defeat. While some disbelievers genuinely became good Muslims, others mistreated Ahl al-Bayt after the Prophet had died.

There are some companions who Shi`i Muslims honour, a few of them are Salman al-Farisi, Miqdad b. al-Aswad, Abu Dharr al-Ghifari, Ammar b. Yasir, Bilal al-Habashi, Abdullah b. Mas`ud, Abdullah b. `Abbas, `Abbas b. `Abd al-Muttalib, Abu Sa`id al-Khudri, Abu't Tufayl, and many other less-known people. There were some companions who became among the worst kufar and fought against the Imams (as) and the Muslims, and two would be Mu`awiya and `Amr b. al-`As. There were others that we hold an unfavourable opinion of because of their treatment of the Prophet's family, any they are the first, second, and third Caliphs.

As for the wives, the vast majority of the wives kept to themselves after the Messenger's death. We consider Khadija (ra) to be one of the 4 best women to walk the earth, and we hold a good opinion of Umm Salamah (ra). Other wives include Zaynab b. Jahsh, Maymuna b. al-Harith, Maria al-Qubtiyya, Safiyya, etc. We despise `A'isha for her role in the battle of Jamal (civil war against Ali and the Muslims) and her treatment of our Prophet during his lifetime. Hafsa is a woman who the Prophet also had trouble with, but we don't discuss her much. Some don't curse these two out of respect for their position as Ummahat al-Mu'mineen, but nonetheless `A'isha did commit a very fatal sin and Allah will be the return to all matters on the Day of Judgment.

Brilliant reply!

#19 Dar'ul_Islam

Dar'ul_Islam

• Mods
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

(bismillah)

Ismahan and Sadik, please take this conversation elsewhere, it is distracting to the topic at hand. I've deleted your posts.

well brother moderator i want2make one thng clear none of the PROPHET(SAWW)'s wife got married,being a responsibla shias,we should only propogate the real thng,u may got misunderstood somewhere..take no offence plz

Actually, we have hadith on this, supposedly. The Sunnis also recount these things from what I have heard, but they give excuses. For example, they say the wives he Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå divorced are okay to marry. Also the wife he Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå didn't have intercourse with.

في امانه

Edited by Dar'ul_Islam, 28 April 2012 - 03:51 PM.

#20 Kaniz e Zahra

Kaniz e Zahra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

i ve also referred to Imam's words where He condemn these three in nehj ul Balagha,anyways wassalam

#21 Ismahan007

Ismahan007

Salafis aka Islamo-fascism Are Devil Worshipers.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Religion:Al-islam

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

(bismillah)

Ismahan and Sadik, please take this conversation elsewhere, it is distracting to the topic at hand.

في امانه

since you've deleted the comments why don't u delete the video above (waeli vid) too.? don't you think it could be a distracting stuff for someone like the op?

Edited by Ismahan007, 28 April 2012 - 03:46 PM.

#22 ali12

ali12

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

whoever curses the wife or anyone close tothe prophet will pay a big price. Any honest muslim that read nahj al balaagha will know how imam ali's tone and language was with them.
  • AidAsSadik likes this

#23 Kaniz e Zahra

Kaniz e Zahra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

well i understnd ur point there were women who came into His nikah,but divorced them without any relation,they might hv got married smwhere

#24 Dar'ul_Islam

Dar'ul_Islam

• Mods
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

(bismillah)

since you've deleted the comments why don't u delete the video above (waeli vid) too.? don't you think it could be a distracting stuff for someone like the op?

He's allowed to present his position. But the discussion about the correctness of his opinion was distracting. So I'm allowing that one, the initial one, to stay. that is all.

في امانه

#25 Kaniz e Zahra

Kaniz e Zahra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

whoever curses the wife or anyone close tothe prophet will pay a big price. Any honest muslim that read nahj al balaagha will know how imam ali's tone and language was with them.
Quran curse those who opposed haq,what u have to say about noah and lot;s wives,were the not Prohets?Imam Ali(as)'s tone is extremely severe in khutba e shaqshqa,if u 've read nehj ul balagha,any so-called shia contradicting Imams is the one who will pay the price,if u are shia then u must know the incident of fadak,and burning door,wt if smbody kill ur mother this way u'll still honour him?anyways everyone has to be accountable for his own beliefs.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users