RayanJ

Ismaili's Don't Believe In Hazrat Ali's Imamat?

5 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Basically you guys have forgotten Bâtînî form of Islam. 

We got your point. That being said, we do not reject it, while you Batinis tend to reject its zahiri form. Not sure which one is worse, although I have my personal idea.

5 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

1/ because Muaviye used minarets to curse Hz Ali 

2/ drinking wine is not prohibited 

Nahl 67 

3/ do you visit the prophets tomb?

4/ didn't the people face towards the prophet?

1/ Did he? It seemed to me his cursing came when he was caliph.

2/ Baqara 219 , Maidah 91 are much more explicit regarding the status of wine

3/ Not yet but InshaAllah yes. And?

4/ No one turned to him (sawa) during prayer...

1/ he built those minarets to curse imam Ali so everyone could hear him 

2/ Qur'an  some say 6666 verses others say other wise 

3/ well we visit the Türbes of ours too as they belong to the prophets bloodline to show respect

4/ hmm this can be disputed 

Bakara Suresi 115’ci ayet’te; „Doğu da batı da, Allah’ındır! O halde, nereye dönerseniz orada Allah’ın yüzü vardır. Allah vasi’dir, varlığı sürekli genişletip büyütür; Alim’dir, her şeyi en iyi biçimde bilir.“ 

And Allah’s is the East and the West, therefore wherever you turn, Allah Himself is there. Most certainly Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

As long as you do not equal a Dede to a god shirk etc 

Ofcourse according to şeriat you have to face Kâbe

Tarikat its face to face 

Mârifet seeing the truth 

İt's looking within soul 

Very difficult to translate 

Edited by AleviTurkmenKhorasan

Qibla 

Qibla In Islam, the Qibla is a major point of prayer. For many, it is as please turn primary obligation towards the Hajar ul Aswad . Turn to Hajar is an ancient custom dating back to the pre-Islamic period. During prayer the most important direction is the heart of man ( Beytullah - House of God) or his existence inside. According to the book " Şah varil-i Islam " "The pilgrimage to the Kaaba is not a prayer ( ibadet ) specifically Islamic. Because even before the advent of Islam, the idolaters in Arabia worshiped the Kaaba already ( Hajar Aswad-ül ) and pilgrims gathered in Mecca and knelt towards Mecca. ' And gather and worship in one direction (Mecca) is a practice of obscurantism Arab time of ignorance ( Djahiliya ) and Hazreti Muhammed (saw) had deleted this practice, as prescribed by Allahu Ta ' ala. 2.La Cow (Al-Bakara) - 115. To Allah belong the scene of the dawn and dusk. Where you turn to pray, Face (Branch) of Allah is there. Because the size is Allah, It stands in the extent of His creation and He knoweth all things. [Ve lillâhil meshriku velmaghribu fe eynemâ tüvellû fesemme veçhulâhi innallahe vâsi'un'aliymün.] 2.La Cow (Al-Bakara) - 177. The righteousness does not consist in turning your faces towards East or West.But it is righteousness to believe in Allah, To implore Allah, all directions are the Qibla (direction of prayer). Pray heading towards a point, a place Hajar ul Aswad as associating it with the only direction ( Qibla ) can be called idolatry. 5. The Table Spread (Al-Ma'ida) - 57 : And whosoever recognizes the holiness in the face of Allah, His Messenger and the believers will succeed because it is the party of Allah (fighters) who will be victorious. And those who see with the eyes of Hakk faces of God, Resul and Friends are God's peopleTawalla (those who love the Ahl-ul-Bayt and their friends). They have not announced anything other than Nuri Hak Wadjhi Adam Ast (hadith: The light Hakk is on the face of man, Adam), based on the Word verse 61 of Surah Isra. Kallelahou Taala: 17. The Night Journey (Al-Isra) - 61: And when We said to the angels: <Prosternez-vous Adam> before they prostrated except Iblis, who said: "I bow down before me someone one that you created from clay?> And Hakk Ta'ala has prescribed this verse, verse 63 of Surah Isra. 17. The Night Journey (Al-Isra) - 63. And Allah said: "Go away! If any of them follow thee ... your punishment is Hell, repayment in full. There is no existence closer to God than the angels All faces are the manifestation of Hakk. Hakk is not hidden in a specific location. I am looking for the path, but not the Kaaba nor the temple because I do not see that in the first troop of idolaters and in the latter a band of self-worshipers. Mevlana Djelal-ed-Din Rumi(XIII century ) (Initiator of the Sufi Mevlevi or Whirling Dervishes) 

On 03/08/2017 at 3:05 AM, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

1/ he built those minarets to curse imam Ali so everyone could hear him 

2/ Qur'an  some say 6666 verses others say other wise 

3/ well we visit the Türbes of ours too as they belong to the prophets bloodline to show respect

4/ hmm this can be disputed 

Bakara Suresi 115’ci ayet’te; „Doğu da batı da, Allah’ındır! O halde, nereye dönerseniz orada Allah’ın yüzü vardır. Allah vasi’dir, varlığı sürekli genişletip büyütür; Alim’dir, her şeyi en iyi biçimde bilir.“ 

And Allah’s is the East and the West, therefore wherever you turn, Allah Himself is there. Most certainly Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing.

As long as you do not equal a Dede to a god shirk etc 

Ofcourse according to şeriat you have to face Kâbe

Tarikat its face to face 

Mârifet seeing the truth 

İt's looking within soul 

Very difficult to translate 

:salam:

I got your points and I do not agree with them (some I do not feel related btw), but anyway.

All I am saying is you accuse us from deviating from the Islam of Muhammad (sawa) when it is clear that your form of Islam is even further away. So allow me to see some irony in it.