RayanJ

Ismaili's Don't Believe In Hazrat Ali's Imamat?

1 hour ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

You don't look at the women as a se* object

This is beyond humans

I would disagree. Scientific studies even revealed that when men see pictures of women in bikinis they don't start operating the parts of their brain they would when meeting another human. The areas for resourcefulness and tool usage light up, which is probably why in the west relationships don't last long.

49 minutes ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Also wine in natural 

Don't consume anything too much other wise side effects will happen 

I don't see anything wrong with wine in itself. I am not an expert, but I'm pretty sure if wine is drunk before it has fermented, then it has no intoxicating capability. So that wouldn't be wrong, but the wines on the market do intoxicate.

This is my interpretation, but at least we both agree that if the Aga Khan was having lustful thoughts and did not stop his conversation with the woman then surely that was a sin. And if you drink to the point that it harms you and the people around you, surely it is prohibited by Allah.

2 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

I agree with you too brother

I am talking about İnsanı Kâmil people like the 12 imams 

Guruhu Naci and Naciye 

Well, even still they are supposed to be examples for mankind, right? So they would live their life perfectly as Muslims, following every aspect of Sharia.

Yes which is one of the four doors of Alevis

1. Seriat/Shariah ("religious law")

2. Tarikat/Tariqat ("spiritual brotherhood")

3. Marifat ("spiritual knowledge")

4. Hakikat ("Reality" or "Truth", i.e., God)

Each door has 10 levels 

Sharia, Batini and Zahir,

On 4/28/2012 at 10:20 AM, md. ammar ali said:

but bohras differ from the 7 th imam right

and they dont do zanjeer matam

Since when has doing zanjeer become an article of faith that it should be highlighted as a 'difference' between bohras and Ithna Asheria

Zanjeer is a 200 year old practice. I am sure you would agree that 12er Shia has a longer history then 200 years

34 minutes ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Yes which is one of the four doors of Alevis

1. Seriat/Shariah ("religious law")

2. Tarikat/Tariqat ("spiritual brotherhood")

3. Marifat ("spiritual knowledge")

4. Hakikat ("Reality" or "Truth", i.e., God)

Each door has 10 levels 

Sharia, Batini and Zahir,

So logically the "Imam" of the Ismailis should not have been in that conversation.

2 hours ago, A true Sunni said:

Since when has doing zanjeer become an article of faith that it should be highlighted as a 'difference' between bohras and Ithna Asheria

Zanjeer is a 200 year old practice. I am sure you would agree that 12er Shia has a longer history then 200 years

Zanjeer is forbidden in Alevi and we see it as haram

Why would anyone hurt themselves in such away? 

Read the Quran and forget the 2.5million hadiths that were written after 200 years of the prophet passing away  

3 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Zanjeer is forbidden in Alevi and we see it as haram

Why would anyone hurt themselves in such away? 

Read the Quran and forget the 2.5million hadiths that were written after 200 years of the prophet passing away  

According to some thoughts the blood letting originated with the Turkomen

15 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Depends how you intrepret Sharia 

İf your talking about Aga khan than I am not sure

Not heard of him

Ismailis are hassassin like right? 

Just look up Aga Khan. He is worth 15 Billion dollars, breeds horses, gmhas had I believe 4 marriages, with one of his wives accusing him of adultery, and he has never as far as I know condemned the wars on Syria and Iraq.

49 minutes ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Four Wives??? 

Already a "Duskun" cannot be an Alevi. 

Aga Khan is not Alevi. The info is online I suggest you check it. But his wives were not married at the same time. He married them, the divorced, and the woman walked away with a lot of money. Alevis and Twelvers alike advocate for modest dress, but there are plenty of images of him with his hives that I would NOT suggest looking up.

My point is, he has done so much Un Islamic behaviour we can not say he is a Muslim, let alone an Imam.  

59 minutes ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

He could be Mongolian, when Mongolians took Hassassins 

No, his ancestors were Fatimids. After the fall of the Fatimids, his family migrated to Persia, then to India, where they invented the title "Aga Khan." Then his grandfather went on a womanizing tour of Europe, got paid a large sum of money by the British Empire, was declared royalty and bought a house in Chantilly, France.

So they are mainly Persian/Arab

Aga khan is an Mongolian Turkic name though

Their were lots of Turkic in Horasan area back than which covered Iran and central Asia 

Also Mongolians destroyed the hassassin and this Aga khan could be Mongolian, we knoww Assassin's were Ismaili   

On 4/26/2012 at 3:24 PM, RayanJ said:

Is it true that Ismaili folk don't believe that Hazrat Imam Ali (as) was an Imam and that Hazrat Imam Hassan (as) is their first imam?

This is not true. Ismailis believe that Hazrat Ali is the first Imam. The Traditional Ismaili Greeting is “Ya Ali Madad”.

On 4/27/2012 at 9:13 AM, md. ammar ali said:

yes there are aga khanis , dawoodi bohras ..........who claim to be shias

but their practises are quite different than the ithna ashari

my question was that when they dont believe in the imammat of imam ali (as) how can they claim to be shias ??

We Ismailis do believe in the Imammat of Imam Ali. That is the foundation of our faith as Ismaili Muslim. 

On 1/28/2017 at 9:51 PM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Ok I've figured out the meaning of this. Could this not refer to wine vinegar? In Twelver Shia hadith vinegar is held in high regards so what you are quoting is not necessarily false.

But does talking idly to a scantily dressed attractive women with an intoxicationg drink in your hand sound like Islamic behaviour, let alone the behaviour of an Imam? 

Ismailis are prohibited from drinking alcohol.

On 1/24/2017 at 7:16 PM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

:salam:

I posted this in another topic about Aga Khan

Aga Khan claims:

He is the manifestation (Mazhar) of God (Nauzubillah)

What is wrong in that. Mazar is Manifestation or proof or sign. When I look at nature, and when I look at mountains, those rivers flowing through mountains they are Mazar of Allah to me. In the same fashion, Aga Khan is Mazar of Allah for us. He is not the only Mazar, but he is very strong mazar for us.

Allah's Noor is in every person. But to Ismailis that Noor is more visual in Aga Khan. Because we see him as a blessing from Allah to mankind. We see Aga Khan as a person who is living to help us be on right path. And this might not be true for you. For you he may be a rich guy who owns horses, who gets money from his followers, etc. And that is perfectly fine. As that is true as well. But for me he is my father, he is the person who sacrificed his happiness to see me grow. For me, he is the person who wants to help others (ismailis and non-ismailis) without asking anything in return. And he is no special. Popes and pasters, Sufis and Ulemas, Dais and mullahs and millions of other volunteers do the same thing. But he is special for me, as he showed me the light. Or at least i feel that way.