Sign in to follow this  
vazeer

Ask Your Computer Problems Here !

(salam)

Check the battery and make sure that it is fully charged. A lot of times when the batter is at the half way point or low, it effects the volume. 

thank u , i cant believe why im not getting notification from this thread when someone reply to my post...i just saw ur reply now thanks

(salam)

I want to buy an authentic software that can help me shield my IP address and any and all of my internet activity from NSA peepheads, and one that can help me bypass the ban on certain websites in Pakistan. Apparently Spotflux and Hotspotshield servers are being blocked by PTCL so I can't seem to use them anymore, so there's no guarantee that they will be different if I buy them...

Any suggestions?

salaam,

if u wana goo for paid version, there are so many good vpn. But none will protect u from NSA as they r hardwired in most of servers and uses numerous metthods to spy on.but can certainly bypass  ptcl firewall below r liinks to paid vpn (but try beforre buying)

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/buy-vpn/http://www.torrentprivacy.com/index.php?mod=v2_main_6https://privacy.io/

(salam)

I am playing War Thunder on my laptop, now I dont really have any idea if it is ok to play MMO games like War Thunder not bad for

laptops health. Does my laptop fulfills the requirements?

Its core i3, 2.4GHz. Do I need the so called Video Card? Dont know if my system has anything such or no.

I admit i sound idiot :)

check ur system properties and check for display and it will show u details of display driver, post it here and we will tell u which display hardware ur system is using (generally if its of Nvidia or ATI then ur system is graphic card)

MMO games are generally not high on graphic and will not have much effects on ur system.

But if u have graphic card, ur display will be great and system processor will not have to work much.

(salam)

Long story short, I was downloading large amount of torrents (easily bypassed 1TB in a week I believe). I need most of them for university (they're lectures and tutorials. Ranging from Anatomy to painting since I'm doing an art course I have to learn a lot of human anatomy, design, painting, etc). Anyway, my university caught me downloading so much that they e-mailed me saying I had to stop. When I was using BTGuard (VPN) before the christmas break, I had no problems, but I cancelled my subscription in January and since then they e-mailed me telling me to stop. 

Now, I have to log into a portal to use the internet and it requires me to enter a unique username and password. Will the VPN do me any good? Since I didn't have any problems before? Or will they know that I am using it since I've logged into a portal already?

In short they can track u but through vpn they cant track what ur downloading but can track ur how much data is uploading and downloading. But for first go to terms and conditions if they caught u again what will happen. Its better to be safe than sorry.

thank u , i cant believe why im not getting notification from this thread when someone reply to my post...i just saw ur reply now thanks

Same here, i didnt get notification of this thread i think there is some issue with server or maybe my ISP is blocking it :D

I have a virus on my pc. Every anti-vir-prog. doesn´t work. They were blocked and even not able to start.

tearsofregret suggested u correctly u can aslo try reinstalling antivirus is safe mode, u only option will be backuping data and reformating pc.

Edited by vazeer

Salaam alaikum,

im dealing with this problem for a long time now. im experiencing slower than usual Internet problems and especially when im on websites where there's a lot of pages and i need to click through each one, I never get passsed the first page and the website just freezes and "pretends" to load but never does. does anyone know whats going on & how can I fix this problem?? is it Internet or laptop related stuff??

thanks & Jazak'Alla kheir

Salaam alaikum, im dealing with this problem for a long time now. im experiencing slower than usual Internet problems and especially when im on websites where there's a lot of pages and i need to click through each one, I never get passsed the first page and the website just freezes and "pretends" to load but never does. does anyone know whats going on & how can I fix this problem?? is it Internet or laptop related stuff?? thanks & Jazak'Alla kheir

probably the flash content eating much of your computer resources, try noscript/flashblock or similar browser addons

Edited by 570

August 6, 2017 Pacific Standard time. Washington state, USA. Latitude: 47-08'28'' N Longitude: 122-16'12'' W

Guidance app on my 2009 imac shows Maghrib 8:37 and Isha 9:42

Muslim pro app on my Iphone 5s shows Maghrib 8:38 and Isha 10:18

Pebble 2 smart watch 5 daily prayers Watch face shows Maghrib 8:34 and Isha 10:17

How do I fix?

Edited by iavswn

I have mind boggling problem at the moment. I have few months old samsung EVO 850 and its been running ok till 2 days ago. It refused to start with the message about "Boot Configuration Data" error. I tried every method that I knew with no avail. So deleted the partition completely restart new. At first I used the "MBR" type, but the Win7 refused to install by saying can't install because it is MBR. So I deleted the partition and repartition again, and this time as GPT. Again it would not install because it is GPT.

What else is there to do? I think I missed something here, please enlighten me. Btw, I used 64 bit version.

Thanks for any help.