Sign in to follow this  
vazeer

Ask Your Computer Problems Here !

Salam my brother and sisters

If you had any computer or cell phone related problems please feel free to ask here. B)

Im good at computers and gadgets and have lot of experience and degres in this field so thought could to useful for my community.

Other experts in computers are also welcomed here to answers question asked here.

@titumir : Yaa I used linux (mainly Ubuntu,Fedora,Mint,Slax, Opensuse etc..)

@aliabidkazim: Which Software u used to encrypt file and which encryption u used and aslo key used for encryption or used windows encryption software used only ?

@alisayyed : You have tried Orbit downloader Grab++ there are many softwares for capturing rstp and streaming protocol but mostly are paid apps, here is list of app go through it

[url="http://all-streaming-media.com/faq/recording-media-stream/faq-record-download-capture-save-flash-flv-video-rtmp.htm"]http://all-streaming-media.com/faq/recording-media-stream/faq-record-download-capture-save-flash-flv-video-rtmp.htm[/url]

^ Did you hide the documents from the Properties? If that is the case you can just go to control panel -> folder options -> view tab and check the show hidden files, folders, or drivers.This will show the hidden folders (partially opaque) then you can change the properties or just do whatever you want. And btw, that's not encryption.

^ Did you hide the documents from the Properties? If that is the case you can just go to control panel -> folder options -> view tab and check the show hidden files, folders, or drivers.This will show the hidden folders (partially opaque) then you can change the properties or just do whatever you want. And btw, that's not encryption.

i know thats not encryption .

m not talkin bout hidin file thing. m talkin bout encryption....encryption!!!

i dont know how they got encrypted but it aint a software thing cz i dont have any such software.

thanx

hmm nyc topic

do you know about IP addresses

Yaa I know a bit about Ip Address , bro just ask the question and hope it get resolved.

oh dear if u'd know the encrypting thing on computer then u wd hav understood the prob or atleast know how it occurs?

there is encryption facilty provided by the windows(nt any software).

Buddy tell me which OS ur using xp or win7 and its realy hard to decrypt if u lost the key bcoz its doing what its suppose to do protecting ur data.

Tell me how u lost the keys so figuring out could be easy.

There is one way that u wan read RAW data on disk and restore the data efs on disk again but it dosn't always work.

When I plus my microphone out and increase the volume above 50%, I get this loud screech from my laptop's speakers. Any ideas as to what the problem is?

There could be many reason for that

1) mic is not muted so mute it through setting

2) driver issue update driver

3) hardware issue need to change the sound card

check out these issues and tell me which one in ur case.

1. Well, of course, if I mute it, the voice is goes but speakers are supposed to be for sound, right? So, what is the use of laptop speakers when I have to keep them muted all the time.

I think it is a hardware problem but since I don't know enough about computers, the only way to be sure would be to get someone, who is an expert in this field, to check the computer.

Nonetheless, thank you for your help! :D

1. Well, of course, if I mute it, the voice is goes but speakers are supposed to be for sound, right? So, what is the use of laptop speakers when I have to keep them muted all the time.

I think it is a hardware problem but since I don't know enough about computers, the only way to be sure would be to get someone, who is an expert in this field, to check the computer.

Nonetheless, thank you for your help! :D

I said mic is not muted not speakers mic is always in muted state else it give feedback, yaa it beter to show who is there it easy to catch problem when its in hand speciallly in case of hardware.

Buddy tell me which OS ur using xp or win7 and its realy hard to decrypt if u lost the key bcoz its doing what its suppose to do protecting ur data.

Tell me how u lost the keys so figuring out could be easy.

There is one way that u wan read RAW data on disk and restore the data efs on disk again but it dosn't always work.

i m using xp i didnt know how the files got encrypted, i did not even knew ny such thing.

once i got my pc formatted and after that i came to know bout the whole thing nd thus about the key's being lost.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I have a file on my computer and I was keeping a few Arabic quotations with the English translation. I saved the file with UNICODE in order to keep the Arabic fonts. One day I had the file open and added something to it, but instead of clicking the save button I accidently clicked the "save as" button and saved it as ANSI instead of UNICODE, so I lost my Arabic fonts and it looks like this: ÛÖÈ ÝÇØãÉ = ÛÖÈ ÑÓæá Çááå = ÛÖÈ Çááå = áÚäÉ ãä Çááå æÇááÇÚäíä. Is there any way to change that font back to Arabic? Thank you.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I have a file on my computer and I was keeping a few Arabic quotations with the English translation. I saved the file with UNICODE in order to keep the Arabic fonts. One day I had the file open and added something to it, but instead of clicking the save button I accidently clicked the "save as" button and saved it as ANSI instead of UNICODE, so I lost my Arabic fonts and it looks like this: ÛÖÈ ÝÇØãÉ = ÛÖÈ ÑÓæá Çááå = ÛÖÈ Çááå = áÚäÉ ãä Çááå æÇááÇÚäíä. Is there any way to change that font back to Arabic? Thank you.

Salam Sister

Can you email me the file(If the content isn't private of course)? I'll fix it for you if i can.

Wasalam