Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
3laweyaZainabiya

That One Person...

23 posts in this topic

(salam) sisters and brothers,

So do you guys have that one person you can go to whenever and tell them anything? You know what I mean, that one shoulder you cry on.

Would you be able to live without them? Would your life be much different if they weren't in your life?

How important do you think it is to have a relationship like that with someone?

i have my little brother ^_^ Hamdillah

So do you guys have that one person you can go to whenever and tell them anything? You know what I mean, that one shoulder you cry on.

Would you be able to live without them? Would your life be much different if they weren't in your life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIQzlnbaSDo

One and the only my best and fast Friend.

As opposed to your slow friend?

1 person likes this

As opposed to your slow friend?

Really English is a funny language.

1 person likes this

thinking about it, it should really be Allah SWT.. that we complain to and cry to, He will actually respond and say "Be and it is ", yes we can use our fellow humans to vent, taking the stress out as we speak to them, they may provide some useful advice.. but if we become too dependent on them, once they are gone.. who will we have? Personally, I would be shattered... will we able to trust someone else with all our pain again, but one day they too will go, provided we don't go before them... solution is cry, pray, complain and thank Allah, and depend only on Him... because He is the Only One Who is reiable in this world and beyond.. may Allah give us all the hadayah to rely only on Him.. for truly Allah only YOU are Sufficient for us..

3 people like this

Correct it as ALHAMDULILLAAH.

it doesn't let me edit my post,, but i think people will understand what i meant,, :)

1 person likes this

thinking about it, it should really be Allah SWT.. that we complain to and cry to, He will actually respond and say "Be and it is ", yes we can use our fellow humans to vent, taking the stress out as we speak to them, they may provide some useful advice.. but if we become too dependent on them, once they are gone.. who will we have? Personally, I would be shattered... will we able to trust someone else with all our pain again, but one day they too will go, provided we don't go before them... solution is cry, pray, complain and thank Allah, and depend only on Him... because He is the Only One Who is reiable in this world and beyond.. may Allah give us all the hadayah to rely only on Him.. for truly Allah only YOU are Sufficient for us..

OP asked for "one person".

Edited by Awaiting_for_the12th

No, I don't think I do. I prefer to keep things to myself.

2 people like this

my mom, and my sister :wub:

(wasalam)

hmm

when ever am happy or sad or want to cry just hug the alaam pak of Hazrat Abbas a.s and thats it

and i cant think can live without it , its just the feeling that am on the feet of mola a.s and this is da most important thing in my life

and i also get my answers......so love this relationship :wub:

2 people like this

You really wanna know ? ..

look at my signature

:cry:

always here for us .

5 people like this

My Lord. His creatures cannot harm nor benefit me.

look at my signature

always here for us .

I love you enlightened_x <3 you're my special person :)

Edited by LebanesePrincess
1 person likes this

Its true that God is the source of help and guidence and comfort, but people are often the conduit for Gods guidence and cormfort and wisdom for other people.

I love you enlightened_x <3 you're my special person :)

i love you too sis :wub:

1 person likes this

look at my signature

always here for us .

It would be super cool if I could actually see your signature :D lol im on te mobile version. (they really should work on making an app)

1 person likes this

My mom...the one person on this Earth I really don't think I could live without. The only person that brings tears to my eyes just from thinking about her. Having a mother like her makes all other relationships have a little less significance.

My mom...the one person on this Earth I really don't think I could live without. The only person that brings tears to my eyes just from thinking about her. Having a mother like her makes all other relationships have a little less significance.

i wish i had that with my mum

i wish i had that with my mum

I don't kno anything about your relationship with your mother, and I can't assume anythign. But if you don't have that kind of relationship with her, i suggest you talk to her more and work to build it. you can always make new friends, but there is not a single person on this earth who can replace a mother. A good mother is the greatest blessing anyone can have.

2 people like this