Followers 0
AlphaMale_ASAD

Women And Tall Men

85 posts in this topic

Cuz we're not ready to give up our high heels! LOOOOOL

10 people like this

Bulk up in size to make up for it ;)

lol at the topic.

anyway, the answer for your question is : MEDIA.

Media is teaching us how to dress and how to act through their advertisements , their tall celebrities ..etc

this is why , the pious muslim woman will not care about your height ..because she does not follow media..she follows Quran and it's code ..which is the spiritual code rather than the physical .

3 people like this

Just buy your shoes from the same place Sarkozy buys his.. she's still taller than him though.

sarkozyshoes_450x400.jpg

Just buy your shoes from the same place Sarkozy buys his.. she's still taller than him though.

sarkozyshoes_450x400.jpg

LOOOOL it's aint bad idea tho

i look down upon you short ppl with my tallness. literally i do, im taller than most of my uncles and am one of the tallest among my cousins. alhamdulillah. but u knw what they say, "with great tallness comes great responsibility"....

You can try these hormones to grow taller. They exist lol. Or you can not give a damn about what women think and stay who you are naturally.

Lol you should already know I don't give a damn lol al hamdu lilaah I'm happy to be short. I just figured the thread would make some funny comments.

Height is overrated. I get annoyed by girls who are barely over 5'1 and have the audacity to complain that a 5'6 suitor is too short.

A man should only be judged by his character and his strong nose.

i look down upon you short ppl with my tallness. literally i do, im taller than most of my uncles and am one of the tallest among my cousins. alhamdulillah. but u knw what they say, "with great tallness comes great responsibility"....

Heard variations of this cliche but i have never heard that one before.. what kind of responsibility exactly? The responsibility of people asking you to grab things from the top shelf?

:rolleyes:

Cuz we're not ready to give up our high heels! LOOOOOL

Lol say that to women who marry short professional fighters lol

1 person likes this

nope! I'm 5'5.

The reason girls have problem with height is because they like to be looking up at him like he is their prince.

I'm the one that cares about his character. Looks isn't my top priority either.

Edited by Inspiration
2 people like this

height doesn't bother me.

It's could be a big deal for me LOOOOL

Am not short myself so would prefer taller :)

It's could be a big deal for me LOOOOL

Am not short myself so would prefer taller :)

ur gonna punished him because Allah made him the height he is? What if he is a good guy? Everything you imagined for urself. Your still gonna reject him because he may be bit shorter than u?

ur gonna punished him because Allah made him the height he is? What if he is a good guy? Everything you imagined for urself. Your still gonna reject him because he may be bit shorter than u?

Ofcourse not!!! Subhanallah

that's aint a priority for me too, am not that dump. Am chating about that thing that is called ''preference'' get me LOOOOOOL

but if he's good guy and knows well what he's duties are dont really matter his height. tho I doubt any man wud survive from being insecure approching a girl taller than him. In most cases men go for shorter girls anyway.

Lol say that to women who marry short professional fighters lol

:lol:

Ofcourse not!!! Subhanallah

that's aint a priority for me too, am not that dump. Am chating about that thing that is called ''preference'' get me LOOOOOOL

but if he's good guy and knows well what he's duties are dont really matter his height. tho I doubt any man wud survive from being insecure approching a girl taller than him. In most cases men go for shorter girls anyway.

LOL I was under the impression guys like tall girls? LOL I need to have a talk with my mother! LOL

LOL I was under the impression guys like tall girls? LOL I need to have a talk with my mother! LOL

That's when they're tall themselves LOOOL

salaamz,

I give you girls who give priority to mans character rather than his height/appearance, bank acct, his car etc the UP MOST RESPECT! A person only takes their deeds with him/her in the hereafter. Brother Asadullabdallah, 5'2 or 4'2 bro if you got a big heart your a tall tall man in the eyes of Allah! and who said guys like tall girls? Same goes for the guys, good guys only see the womens faith and akhlaq! to me she could be 4 feet or 6 feet. She has to have the faith and good akhlaqs

3 people like this

You can try these hormones to grow taller. They exist lol.

seriously? i need some of those hormones :D

salaamz,

I give you girls who give priority to mans character rather than his height/appearance, bank acct, his car etc the UP MOST RESPECT! A person only takes their deeds with him/her in the hereafter. Brother Asadullabdallah, 5'2 or 4'2 bro if you got a big heart your a tall tall man in the eyes of Allah! and who said guys like tall girls? Same goes for the guys, good guys only see the womens faith and akhlaq! to me she could be 4 feet or 6 feet. She has to have the faith and good akhlaqs

I like your comment. Not a lot of people see this. Thank you!

seriously? i need some of those hormones :D

ur perfect in Allah's eyes!

aw shucks :wub: :blush:

Edited by haidernyc

salaamz,

Al hamdu lilaah. 5'6 and I love every inch of me lol pure warrior.

I like your comment. Not a lot of people see this. Thank you!

your welcome! The people who can't see this are the ones you cancel out as potentials.

Al hamdu lilaah. 5'6 and I love every inch of me lol pure warrior.

5'6?? bro your not short pshh, lol pure warrior indeed!