#1077 RiseOrDie

RiseOrDie

Desert Fox

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Religion:islame

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

UNITED STATES OFFICIAL: "Troops from some country would have to enter Syria in a matter of hours" if bio-chem arsenal seen at risk

U.S. satellites are monitoring the chemical and biological weapons sites around the clock, and so far "there is no reason to believe they are not secure," one of the U.S. officials said.

The U.S. believes the facilities are guarded by some of the most elite Alawite troops loyal to al-Assad. But the official noted that the opposition forces appear to be gaining strength in some areas, and that the United States, Jordan and the allies are concerned that as the amount of al-Assad controlled territory shrinks, some of those critical facilities could be open to attacks, pilfering or efforts by terrorist groups to buy material.

"This is getting a fair amount of attention," another U.S. official told CNN. Also discussed with Jordanian forces was the possible need for U.S. chemical and biological weapons detecting equipment, the official said.

The overall assessment by the U.S. is that in the event some action had to be taken to secure Syrian chemical, biological or weapons facilities, troops from some country would have to enter Syria in a matter of hours.

'troops from some country' which I assume should be very close to syria, hey how about Jordan?

British PM, king of Jordan hold Syria talks

Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron and King Abdullah II of Jordan held talks Saturday on ending the "appalling daily slaughter" in Syria, Cameron's Downing Street office said.

Edited by RiseOrDie, 16 June 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#1078 Abbas0

Abbas0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • Religion:Muslim Shia

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

riseordie we are in for a hell of a ride but do u know that if he comes we can see our imam in 6 months.if Allah wills!

#1079 alladin212

alladin212
  • Basic Members
  • 9 posts
  • Religion:muslim

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

salam alaikum, i've been following this thread for a while now and i would like to thank to those brothers who are keeping us updated...jazak Allah kahir
  • hameedeh likes this

#1080 Abbas0

Abbas0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

UN demands warring parties in Syria allow evacuation of civilians from Homs

BEIRUT — The head of the United Nations observer mission in Syria on Sunday urged both sides in the conflict to take "immediate action" to facilitate the evacuation of civilians trapped amid escalating violence.

"The parties must reconsider their position and allow women, children, the elderly and the injured to leave conflict zones, without any preconditions, and ensure their safety," Gen. Robert Mood said in a statement.

This comes after being told that the UN has stopped its current mission and all the 300 UN observers are currently just staying in Damascus until further notice.
With the states saying it not a matter of "if" we are to attack, it's a matter of "when".

Edited by Abbas0, 17 June 2012 - 09:53 PM.

#1081 Jihadi

Jihadi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

inshAllah we got till this wednesday to see if anything happens or maybe the sufyani is already out

#1082 Your-Best-Friend

Your-Best-Friend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • Interests:Religious Books and Visiting Families & Friends

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:26 AM

Today is 27th Rajab in Pakistan, so the month is almost over, yet Sufyani LA is not out (but 2-3 days are remaining), hope for the best, and ALLAAH HASTEN THE RE-APPEARANCE OF MAULA IMAM-E-ZAMANA ASWS AJTFS, and bless us with the martydom on his blessed foot.
  • hameedeh and Maryammm like this

#1083 12er

12er
  • Advanced Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

Press TV:

BREAKING NEWS: SAUDI KING'S HEALTH Reports: Saudi King Abdullah is now in intensive care unit

Edited by 12er, 18 June 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#1084 Hussainiyat Zindabad

Hussainiyat Zindabad

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • Religion:Twelver Raafidhi
  • Interests:Religion, Business, Politics, Football, I.T, Technology,

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:35 AM

Brother abbas did say that things would happen fast..

#1085 MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts
  • Interests:Ya Ali, Ya Hussain

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:50 AM

Great news... hopefully won't last long in ICU either, assuming thats not a coverup for bigger, better news.
  • Maryammm likes this

#1086 Game092

Game092

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

Press TV:

BREAKING NEWS: SAUDI KING'S HEALTH Reports: Saudi King Abdullah is now in intensive care unit

This doesn't matter..because the King has to be KILLED, that's why his health is not important for us...

#1087 MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

This doesn't matter..because the King has to be KILLED, that's why his health is not important for us...

Someone correct me if Im wrong but isnt that a sunni hadith?? That hadith also goes on to mention that his murder would be kept hidden from general population for quiet some time, this hospitalzation could be a coverup for that.

#1088 Abbas0

Abbas0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

(salam)
king abdullahs death occurs before our imams zahoor ive read a hadith that says the news of his death comes during hajj time.. also if hes the final king of saudi then sufyani might already be here .. wat about the kurd who became the leader of the Free Syria Army this month(rajab)? But I know sufyani comes during an earthquake in Syria while an intervention occurs at the same time .. these events happen in hours not weeks..Today Obama is to press Russia at G20 meeting in Mexico ..

Edited by Abbas0, 18 June 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#1089 IFK

IFK

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

New crown prince has been named, apparently by King Abdullah himself today..ofcourse its possible that he did it from ICU, or rather his family/advisors made the selection..but Is there any other news site except presstv saying hes in ICU?

http://www.businessw...ew-crown-prince

Edited by IFK, 18 June 2012 - 03:16 PM.

#1090 Asr

Asr

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

From what i read in asr e zuhor, king abdullah will die a natural death but the news will be kept secret for 40 days (i think), then on the day of arafah, the news will be broken amongst the hujjaj. However the person who brings the news will immediately be killed.( possibly a comm. shut down).

Then the new king will rule for a few weeks/ months before being murdered by his slave. The slave will abscond, the royal family will be pre occupied with him, will fal in disarray and their end becomes nigh. It is during this time we hear the call from the imam standing by the kaba door.

#1091 La fata illa Ali

La fata illa Ali

Fuztu wa rabbil Ka`ba !!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Jaffari School of thought
  • Interests:Tebowing

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

another Rajab came and it will soon leave, argh the agony!!!...I guess there is still a few days left.

#1092 MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

Sufyani's rise is imminent but his rise in Rajab is imminent? Could he rise in any other month?

If say NATO/US/UN moves from a diplomatic resolution towards a military solution or preperation of a military move, can that be considered as beggingin of his rise, as that will eventually lead to a new regime/leader?

#1093 Abbas0

Abbas0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

Sufyani's rise is imminent but his rise in Rajab is imminent? Could he rise in any other month?

If say NATO/US/UN moves from a diplomatic resolution towards a military solution or preperation of a military move, can that be considered as beggingin of his rise, as that will eventually lead to a new regime/leader?

(salam)
ive been wondering same thing but how long cld it be really ? king abdullah khorassani and sayed al hasani they have 2 b there for sufyani to revolt.. do we not see them today? could be very soon.. like i said the kurd leader and the head of UN mission could be candidates to either sufyani or abqa ashaf

sufyani is for sure.. rajab might not be only Allah swt knows
  • MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT likes this

#1094 s.khan

s.khan

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:30 AM

plz plz some one clear me, if some body Show unto me the devil sign(i love u) and for example i show to some one(makes the hand sign unto) through my hand, what will be that mean,?? Is it forbidden in islam or ok?? Clear it to me plz

#1095 MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:29 AM

This is not the appropriate thread for such questions.

#1096 Abbas0

Abbas0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:49 AM

plz plz some one clear me, if some body Show unto me the devil sign(i love u) and for example i show to some one(makes the hand sign unto) through my hand, what will be that mean,?? Is it forbidden in islam or ok?? Clear it to me plz

its haram now back 2 subject the un is to brief us 2day

#1097 Abbas0

Abbas0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

(salam)
For those who are following, bare with me for a quick minute...
Check out the islamic calendar here for 2012:
http://www.moonsight...s/2012fcna.html

Notice how it said rajab would start on on the 22nd of May, when really the first day or rajjab was actually the 23rd of May
Therefore I believe it is safe to say, we have until Thursday as our last day of rajab.

Now with that being said, let's keep going on the topic.

Syria opposition says Jordan tightening border controls
Jordan has tightened border controls to prevent loyalists of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from infiltrating into the kingdom, an official of the opposition Syrian National Council said on Tuesday.

"Jordan used to have an open border policy with the Syrians, but now new regulations prevent some Syrians from entering the kingdom," Amman-based SNC official Nizar Heraki told AFP.
"We understand these regulations. Jordan has legitimate fears that followers of the Syrian regime could come to the kingdom to carry out acts of sabotage."
Heraki however said he receives "dozens of complaints every day that the Jordanian authorities are denying entry to some Syrians, including women and children."
"Around 50 Syrians have been stranded for a while at Amman international airport. Jordan says they are not considered as refugees but I do not understand why they are not allowed in," he said.
"In some cases, Jordan helped us get people here. At the same time, we have advised the authorities to ban others."
Jordanian officials said some Syrians have been banned on "security grounds."
"There are no new regulations. The Syrian authorities decide who comes in and who does not," a government official said, refusing to elaborate.
Jordan is hosting more than 120,000 Syrians, of whom 20,000 are registered with the United Nations.
"To my knowledge, Jordan did not prevent anybody from coming through the border crossing," said Zayed Hammad, head of the prominent Ketab and Sunna Society, which takes care of tens of thousands of Syrian refugees.
"We still receive at least 200 people from Syria every day."
But Abu Mohammad, a Syrian who lives in Amman, said one of his relatives was denied entry last week, "because he was under 50."
"He tried last week to cross the border with his father. The authorities allowed his father and not the son. Eventually, the father refused to cross without his son," Abu Mohammad told AFP.
The 15-month-old uprising against Assad has killed more than 14,400 people, according to human rights monitors.

http://english.ahram...border-con.aspx

Edited by Abbas0, 19 June 2012 - 11:33 AM.

#1098 Abbas0

Abbas0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

I thought this was bogus, but turns out to be somewhat true now..

Syria, Iran, Russia and China Reportedly Plan War Game

Media outlets in Iran are reporting that Iran plans to participate in a war game with Russia, China and Syria in the near future and preparations will be carried out in the next few days.

Syria’s Arabic language ShamLife website added that the preparations are progressing at an “accelerated pace” and will likely occur within a month. ShamLife reported that 90,000 troops from the four countries will participate in the exercise along with 400 aircraft, 1,000 tanks and a large number of rockets. Syria will test its air and coastal defenses during the exercise.

Sources: MANY.. but heres one I personally like.. http://www.infowars....-plan-war-game/

Iran’s Fars New Agency also quoted “informed sources” as stating the exercise will include ground troops and joint air and naval forces. It said Russian

Edit: If this is true, then I believe Sufyani is out, and we will witness his destruction in the coming months.. Remember, Iran is a step ahead of us, they know what is going on thanks to the Islamic Leaders' knowledge
  • Your-Best-Friend likes this

#1099 s.khan

s.khan

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:58 PM

Russians is worst then U-s-a , U-s-a Is better Enough, Every corrupt leader And Nations supported by Russian, Now russian busters Plans And Footsteep soldier Moving to Syria To protect the bloody Bashar Al asad,(laanatu), tHESE RED wILL BE DESTROY SOON FOREVER INSHALLAH IN cOMING SYRIANS wAR, i AM TOTTALY NOW WITH U-S-A if war Occure

#1100 Abbas0

Abbas0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

Abi Ja'far said: "If the Abbas reaches Khorasan, (a star known as) Horn Zu-Shifa rises in the East. The first time it appeared was at the perishing of the people of (Prophet) Noah when Allah drowned them. And it rose at the time of (Prophet) Abraham, peace be upon him, when they cast him into fire, and when Allah caused Pharaoh (at the time of Moses) and those with him to perish, and when (Prophet) John (the Baptist) son of Zakariah was killed. If you see this, seek refuge in Allah against the evilness of Fitan (strifes and tribulations). It will rise after the eclipse of the sun and the moon. Then, soon the Abqa (a man seeking to rule) in Egypt will appear."

"People will differ in the month of Safar and split (in their allegiance) among four individuals: (1) a man who has sought refuge in Mecca, (2) two men in AshSham, one of them is the Sufyani and the other one in a son of Al-Hakam, who is blueish and As'hab (reddish white in complexion), (3) and a man from the people of Egypt who is a tyrant. These are the four. So, a man from Kinda (could be the U.S. or Britain) becomes angry. He marshes towards those vying for kingship in AshSham. His army comes to Egypt, kills the tyrant (Abqa') and destroys Egypt severely. Then, he sends an expedition to Mecca (to attack the Mahdi)." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

Artat bin Al-Munzir said: "If the Turks (Russians) and Romans (Europeans) (in alliance) amass their armies and a village in Damascus experiences Khusf (land collapse), and a group of people fall off the western end of their mosque, then three banners will be raised in AshSham: Abqa', As'Hab (reddish, white man), and Sufyani. A man in Damascus will be besieged, then killed with those who are with him. Two men from Bani Sufyan will appear (probably As'Hab and Sufyani), the second one will be the victorious. Once the support armies of Abqa' approach, the Sufyani defeats them. He (Sufyani) will kill the Turks (Russians) and Romans (Europeans) in Qirqisia (an ancient city in Eastern Syria) until the foxes in the land satisfy their hunger from their flesh (of the Turks and Romans)." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

"The sign of the Mahdi's appearance will be army battalions coming from the Maghreb , lead by al-A'raj (a man who cannot walk normally) from Kinda."
"The Earth will swallow a village called Harasta near Damascus."
Khaled bin Ma'daan said: "Sufyani defeats the group twice, then perishes. The Mahdi will not come out until a Khusf (land collapse) occurs in a village in Ghawta called Harasta (a small town near Damascus)." (Ibn A'sakir)

Ali bin Abi Taleb (r.a.) said: "If Sufyani's Cavalry marsh to Kufa, the people of Khorasan will be requested to come to aid. The people of Khorasan will come out seeking the Mahdi. So, the Hashimi with an army carrying black banners, at its front end is Shuayb bin Salih, will meet the followers of the Sufyani at Istakhar Gate and a great battle will occur between them. The black banners will be victorious. Sufyani's Cavalry will run away. At that time, people will wish for the Mahdi (to appear) and ask for him." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

So you see, when Iran gets involved, they will "force" the Imam to come out in a way. With this, I mean that, they will realize the signs they've been told by our Imams are occurring very swiftly/fast so they begin to request for his reappearance.
  • Ya Abul-Fazl Abbas, Your-Best-Friend and Maryammm like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users