1726 replies to this topic

#276 ANJUM442

ANJUM442

LABAIK YA HUSSAIN AS

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts
  • Religion:shia islam
  • Interests:ISLAMIC BOOKS,RESEARCH,ZIARAAT KARBALA,FOOTBALL,ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING,CHELSEA FC

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

Yes, true, FYI, yesternight SIndh & Balochistan Provinces of Pakistan got Heavy Dust Storm for 12 hours, which was not even forecasted by anyone, even there effect is still roaming here.

the storm also hit rawalpindi and islamabad in punjab and nwfp province too. i havent seen this type of storm beform.

#277 Abbas0

Abbas0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • Religion:Muslim Shia

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

(salam)
Ok so to my knowledge, Russia has been foretold in hadiths that it will reach Syrian borders.
Seems like everything is playing in motion, no?

Also, from these hadiths about Sufyani, it only seems that he will be put in power to end SHIA figures.
The reason why he attacks Kufa is probably to kill all our sayids.

RAJAB, RAJAB, RAJAB. ALLAHU ALAIM!

Edited by Abbas0, 20 March 2012 - 11:28 AM.

• Your-Best-Friend likes this

#278 Your-Best-Friend

Your-Best-Friend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • Interests:Religious Books and Visiting Families & Friends

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

I hear there is a suspicious and dangerous unition happening between The US, The Arab countries, Turkey and Israel to hit the moqawama and thus insure the safety of Israel.

At the same time, a group in libya's Benghazi are claiming independence; Benghazi is oil rich. If Syria falls too then All this can be VERY dangerous for us.

Posted Image

#279 MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,966 posts
  • Interests:Ya Ali, Ya Hussain

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

A 7.9 quake in Mexico, how great it would be if this was in Syria and destroyed the west wall of Ummayad Mosque. Who knows maybe its a sign of things to come.... its that 188 days cycle again.

#280 HUSSEIN24

HUSSEIN24
  • Basic Members
  • 25 posts
  • Religion:ISLAM

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

A 7.9 quake in Mexico, how great it would be if this was in Syria and destroyed the west wall of Ummayad Mosque. Who knows maybe its a sign of things to come.... its that 188 days cycle again.

Asalam Alaikum hey bro i wouldnt say how great it would of been becaue that earth quake or any earth quake can cause some of us believers to die too not just destroy the ummayad mosque and thats something we wouldnt want happening to our families aswell so lets just hope our Qaim (as) is near may Allah swt hasten his appereance.

by the way did you know an eath quake is forcast in the 22th of this month since thats the cycle of the 1?? and something days said by some ppl, maybe if Allah swt wills that will be the earthquake that hits syria...

Edited by HUSSEIN24, 20 March 2012 - 04:43 PM.

#281 Game092

Game092

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

Brothers and sisters..It seems like a lot of thing are occuring this year.

This could mean 2 things, either the signs that we are been waiting for will start to occure and everything is going to be obvious to us and the Imam Mahdi (a.s) will come very very soon

OR

This 2012 stories are a test from Allah, to see whom among us will maintain his religion even tho nothing occures by 2013. So be aware!

But what we know for sure is that we are living in the age of appearance! And the coming of Imam Mahdi (a.s) is really really close, that's why, follow the news every day! So if nothing occurs this Rajab, don't lose hope because Allah knows what's best for us.

This all is first of all a reminder to myself.
  • Your-Best-Friend, Maryammm and Philip like this

#282 Philip

Philip

Horselover

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

We are all very fortunate to be living in a day and age where it could all happen soon .. for us one year seems like an eternity .. Like .. If it's 2013 and not 2012 don't loose hope !! Allah knows when exactly it'll happen, but I always tell people that us living in such a messed up world is a true honor from our God .. we were all chosen to do the hardest level of this dunya game and live in the most corrupt and ignorant period in humanity.

What I also tell demotivated people is that the more of a minority the good people are, the stronger each individual will be, because there has to be a balance. And the less good people there are and the bigger the trials .. the bigger the potential personal development & faith. Us living in a prophetless imamless world (physically speaking) for 1200 years or so, makes a believer now better than a believer ever before.

And now we are witnessing what could be the days all prophets from Sayidna Adam have been looking forwards to .. alhamduliLah subhan Allah .. Even if we don't get the chance to experience it .. Just the hope and possibility .. And the evident nearness .. Is a true privilege ..
  • Your-Best-Friend, hameedeh and Maryammm like this

#283 Your-Best-Friend

Your-Best-Friend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

Yes, 188 days cycle is TODAY!

#284 Your-Best-Friend

Your-Best-Friend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:56 AM

Good luck brothers , I bid you farewell from this post.

JazakAllaah khair Sami for your contribution to this thread, but do not lose hope, Maula Imam-e-Zamana ASWS AJTFS will surely come soon.

#285 Game092

Game092

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

I remember in the early late 70s and early 80s sitting in the local Masjid , discussing these things with all the brothers.
We all thought it was time, with all the signs of the world blazing at us, the birth of the islamic revolution , the propagation of Islam, english translations of the great great Alims of our times ( may :Allah.ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì be pleased with them), the birth of :Hezbollah.
The internet , wow.
And the attacks from foes like Sadaam, Reagan , The Shah, etc.
It's was amazing times.(:Subhan-Allah.)
Thirties years of gone since then , like 30 mins.
The previous generations had the similar events , and to them , time was near.
You might say but brother this time is different , it's really is !!!
We said the same things too , and so did our fathers and their fathers.
It's all the same brother , but just different players and names, same bloodlines but different faces.
Same disinformation, same rhetoric , and same spin.
And no one's here has gone out of their way to get REAL information , from REAL people.
perhaps directly from our :Imam. (MAHHR), if you are so lucky and blessed.
WS.

They (the disbelievers) consider it to be distant while we consider it to be near. (DUA AHAD)
(I'm not saying that you're a disbeliever, just that you should reconsider)

Not even Imam Mahdi (a.s) knows the time for his own reappearance, so what do you mean by real facts?

WS

Edited by Game092, 21 March 2012 - 05:02 AM.

#286 Your-Best-Friend

Your-Best-Friend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

A 7.9 quake in Mexico

Mexico 7.9M Earthquake PRE-PLANNED = MAN MADE !!

Uploaded by dutchsinse on Mar 20, 2012

This is profound and disturbing. There was a verified "drill" planned for March 20, 2012 in Mexico for a 7.9M earthquake "simulation".... also on a separate note.. Barack Obama's daughter was at the epicenter on spring break: WTH is going on?!

We need answers.. and I don't think (at this point) any of us are going to settle for "coincidence". Who has the weapon, and why are they using it.. that is the question at this point.

link to the documents in question, and links to the stories relating:

http://sincedutch.wo...-9m-earthqua...

In just the last two months, 23 volcanoes have been awakening and erupting in an epidemic worldwide.

Below are the latest volcanic headlines and dates:

Kamchatka's Karymsky volcano unleashes 3100 meter ash cloud- aviation alert code orange
March 16, 2012
Mexico's Popocatépetl volcano unleashes 9 low-level emissions
March 15, 2012
Indonesia's Lamongan volcano awakens from sleep after 114 years
March 15, 2012
Alaska Aleutian Island Cleveland volcano explodes for third time in a week
March 15, 2012
Costa Rica's Poás volcano continues to simmer
March 14, 2012
Cities on alert as smoke and ash rise from Colombia's Nevado del Ruiz volcano
March 14, 2012
Santorini: history's most dreaded volcano awakes and is rapidly inflating warns geologist
March 14, 2012
Japan's Sakurajima experiences its most violent eruption in 3 years
March 13, 2012
Indonesia's Ijen volcano placed on high alert after rise in activity
March 13, 2012
Colombian volcano waking up warns Colombian geologists
March 10, 2012
Kamchatka's Bezymianny volcano erupts, expels ash cloud 8 km high
March 9, 2012
Cleveland volcano explodes as epidemic of awakenings across planet continues
March 8, 2012
Magma Plume: Mt. Etna volcano rocked by third eruption in 2012
March 5, 2012
Rise in activity reported at Ecuador's Tungurahua volcano
March 4, 2012
Moderate ash explosions reported at Guatemala's Santa Maria volcano
March 2, 2012
Volcanic activity increasing at Indonesia's Semeru volcano
March 2, 2012
Costa Rica's Rincón de la Vieja volcano awakens with new activity
February 27, 2012
Magma Plume: Is Hawaii's most active volcano about to enter a more violent phase?
February 24, 2012
Aleutian Island's Kanaga volcano awakens- first eruption in 17 years
February 20, 2012
Japan's Mt. Fuji volcano awakens after 300 years- increased risk of an eruption warns scientist
February 19, 2012
Indonesia's Mt. Lokon volcano unleashes 2 km high ash cloud
February 10, 2012
Mt. Cameroon volcano erupts in Cameroon
February 8, 2012
Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano spews gas into the air near capital
February 3, 2012

Edited by Your-Best-Friend, 21 March 2012 - 05:56 AM.

#287 ateef

ateef

Waiting For One!!!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:Anything that Interests Me...

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

I remember in the early late 70s and early 80s sitting in the local Masjid , discussing these things with all the brothers.
We all thought it was time, with all the signs of the world blazing at us, the birth of the islamic revolution , the propagation of Islam, english translations of the great great Alims of our times ( may :Allah.ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì be pleased with them), the birth of :Hezbollah.
The internet , wow.
And the attacks from foes like Sadaam, Reagan , The Shah, etc.
It's was amazing times.(:Subhan-Allah.)
Thirties years of gone since then , like 30 mins.
The previous generations had the similar events , and to them , time was near.
You might say but brother this time is different , it's really is !!!
We said the same things too , and so did our fathers and their fathers.
It's all the same brother , but just different players and names, same bloodlines but different faces.
Same disinformation, same rhetoric , and same spin.
And no one's here has gone out of their way to get REAL information , from REAL people.
perhaps directly from our :Imam. (MAHHR), if you are so lucky and blessed.
WS.

Have Faith...He shall Arise...He shall come...Surely He Will...

#288 RiseOrDie

RiseOrDie

Desert Fox

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Interests:Imam Al Mahdi (as)

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

WW3 will be fast, as you all know Israel is incapable of fighting long wars. 1 month war is too long for them. ww3 will be sudden, so will the earthquake in demascus and so will all the signs. do you think you will see the end times coming? it will appear of no where, it will happen suddenly when people are dying in one place, and others are dancing in another. There will be no second warning, only a few will have a chance to repent when the end looms.

even the sufyani, we will not know its 100% its him until the events of Ramadan.

Edited by RiseOrDie, 21 March 2012 - 03:43 PM.

• Your-Best-Friend and Maryammm like this

#289 :Sami

:Sami

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

They (the disbelievers) consider it to be distant while we consider it to be near. (DUA AHAD)
(I'm not saying that you're a disbeliever, just that you should reconsider)

Not even Imam Mahdi (a.s) knows the time for his own reappearance, so what do you mean by real facts?

WS

My family and I are always in readiness for the reappearance of our beloved :Imam. (MAHHR).
And every generation should be ready , and teach the next to do the same.
For you to do that you must get real knowledge , real facts and the real truth.
We live in a world of duality.
The fiction world , that consists of non living entities , corporations, employees and debt slaves.This is the world you occupy , reside in right now.(the matrix)
Than there's the real world , of living sovereign beings, such as our beloved :Imam. (MAHHR), who has the highest position in this and many other worlds.
And his devoted followers that will make up the 313.
And some learned :Alims.
And you have people from the :Bani-Umayyad. bloodlines ike the queen , the pope , certain families of illuminati , masons , zionists , nazi , and their representatives, they are also free , living entities that exist as sovereign beings serving their self interests and that of :Iblis.
And some sovereign tribes that have not entered into contracts with these imperialists which are in a state of constant jihad .
These people are also sovereign living beings outside of this matrix fiction world .
Therefore for you to really understand the reality of the world of our :Imam. (MAHHR), than you must leave this fiction world and enter the real world.
In this real world , you have privy to secret knowledge , and information that is REAL.
Not this propaganda fiction ,disinformation that you get from the net , schools, books etc form this fiction world.
It's true the net did provide some leakage of REAL TRUTH knowledge, and information, but that was quickly taken down and the sites deleted.
So once again brothers , for those who can grasp what I'm saying here , you need to get yourself out of this system .
Good luck , may :Allah.ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì guide you to the truth .

Edited by :Sami, 21 March 2012 - 11:54 PM.

#290 ateef

ateef

Waiting For One!!!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

My family and I are always in readiness for the reappearance of our beloved :Imam. (MAHHR).
And every generation should be ready , and teach the next to do the same.
For you to do that you must get real knowledge , real facts and the real truth.
We live in a world of duality.
The fiction world , that consists of non living entities , corporations, employees and debt slaves.This is the world you occupy , reside in right now.(the matrix)
Than there's the real world , of living sovereign beings, such as our beloved :Imam. (MAHHR), who has the highest position in this and many other worlds.
And his devoted followers that will make up the 313.
And some learned :Alims.
And you have people from the :Bani-Umayyad. bloodlines ike the queen , the pope , certain families of illuminati , masons , zionists , nazi , and their representatives, they are also free , living entities that exist as sovereign beings serving their self interests and that of :Iblis.
And some sovereign tribes that have not entered into contracts with these imperialists which are in a state of constant jihad .
These people are also sovereign living beings outside of this matrix fiction world .
Therefore for you to really understand the reality of the world of our :Imam. (MAHHR), than you must leave this fiction world and enter the real world.
In this real world , you have privy to secret knowledge , and information that is REAL.
Not this propaganda fiction ,disinformation that you get from the net , schools, books etc form this fiction world.
It's true the net did provide some leakage of REAL TRUTH knowledge, and information, but that was quickly taken down and the sites deleted.
So once again brothers , for those who can grasp what I'm saying here , you need to get yourself out of this system .
Good luck , may :Allah.ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì guide you to the truth .

SubanAllah.

Nice reply.

Can You Post some truth if you know here about the Imam or start a New Thread please.I would really appreciate that.

Edited by ateef, 22 March 2012 - 12:47 AM.

#291 RiseOrDie

RiseOrDie

Desert Fox

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

Sami,

I'm also interested in this real truth and real facts you speak off. sounds promsing.
  • MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT and Maryammm like this

#292 Philip

Philip

Horselover

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

^^ ok another "you don't know anything" speech .. implying that "i know it all you sheeple !! " ..

i suggest you either contribute with something new or stop looking down at others and try to make them feel inferior ! so far you started off by giving us some info which was nothing new .. then you stopped, and went back to your arrogant pointless speeches.

"try something new" ... what do you mean by that ?? we have old ahadeeth that we study in context of today, and if you have any additional ones then share them .. if you have any additional theories, then share them .. or just don't talk at all .. i think that might be best ..

for all i know, you might be from one of those agencies, sent here to demotivate people !! and making them lose faith in the possibility of emergence, as well losing faith in their religious texts.

this is the last time i'll ask you to share what you think is the "real truth" .. thank you !
  • Maryammm likes this

#293 ateef

ateef

Waiting For One!!!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:09 AM

^^ ok another "you don't know anything" speech .. implying that "i know it all you sheeple !! " ..

i suggest you either contribute with something new or stop looking down at others and try to make them feel inferior ! so far you started off by giving us some info which was nothing new .. then you stopped, and went back to your arrogant pointless speeches.

"try something new" ... what do you mean by that ?? we have old ahadeeth that we study in context of today, and if you have any additional ones then share them .. if you have any additional theories, then share them .. or just don't talk at all .. i think that might be best ..

for all i know, you might be from one of those agencies, sent here to demotivate people !! and making them lose faith in the possibility of emergence, as well losing faith in their religious texts.

this is the last time i'll ask you to share what you think is the "real truth" .. thank you !

Patience Philip.Look at the Better Part.He is Speaking Sense.We need to find ourselves.

#294 ateef

ateef

Waiting For One!!!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:30 AM

That's good to hear brothers , :Alhamdoolilah.

But a word of warning , once you start on this path , you cannot turn back .
You will be held more responsible and you will be held more accountable on the day when everything will be accounted for.
You will be given many obstacles , and will only get greater as you get closer to the truth .
The real information is protected brothers.
Our beloved :Imams.(PBUT) , gave up their lives and that of their families to protect and preserve this.
And those who opposed them seek it at any cost for their selfish gains.
You think debt slaves like you and I can just log into a site , in which every agency is monitoring and you can just discuss the truth.
You think if you were really onto something here, they will allow you to discuss this without a tap on your shoulders .
Wake up brothers , you have been as :Malcolm-X. put it , "hoodwinked" all your life.
Now it's time to awaken from your deep slumber.
What you seek is already with you .
But you have ignored it , and now go down a path that's scripted and played out.
Everything you have said here , is exactly what they want you to believe.
They have done this before and they will do it to your kids.
Maybe just maybe one of you will change the equation and surprise them , and really impress our beloved :Imam. by not falling for their games.
The definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results.
Try something different !!!
Surprise THEM!!!

Start the Path .Go ahead Sami. Speak Out. Share . Do Not fear anyone except Allah thats what we have learnt !! Speak Out.
  • Maryammm likes this

#295 Your-Best-Friend

Your-Best-Friend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:39 AM

hey brothers/sister,
:Sami will never share anything or its just their thought which he/she is sharing here having no clues, etc.
So better look around and keep your eyes and ears open to face every challenge, because Emaan is more difficult these days to hold.

#296 :Sami

:Sami

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:59 AM

• Start with 100 rakats of :Salat. tonight and :Salatul -layl . on top of your wajib :Salat.
  • Maintain this every night
  • Recite :Dua-Ahad. after :Salat-Al-Subh. every morning.
  • Purify your body .(detox)
  • Give sadaqa
  • Guard yourself
  • Make niyat to seek the TRUTH
Prepare yourself , there will be an event that will take place very soon,
Those genuinely seeking TRUTH will be given the TRUTH.
But for most it will pass as another day.
That's all I can say right now.
  • ateef likes this

#297 ateef

ateef

Waiting For One!!!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

• Start with 100 rakats of :Salat. tonight and :Salatul -layl . on top of your wajib :Salat.
  • Maintain this every night
  • Recite :Dua-Ahad. after :Salat-Al-Subh. every morning.
  • Purify your body .(detox)
  • Give sadaqa
  • Guard yourself
  • Make niyat to seek the TRUTH
Prepare yourself , there will be an event that will take place very soon, Those genuinely seeking TRUTH will be given the TRUTH. But for most it will pass as another day. That's all I can say right now.

Sami I Aprreciate.But We are Expecting To Know More About The Qai'm So That We do not die Ignorant.

Can You tell where can the Hidden Info Be Found Atleast ???

#298 ateef

ateef

Waiting For One!!!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

says who?

also be careful, now you are playing with fire.

Nobody here before said that an event will happen the way you just did, all we said was that in order for the Zuhoor to be this year, certain events must happen prior and during Rajab, events that are connected to the rise of Sufyani. Our timeline is based on hadith and world events.

Maybe He Said that because he knows something We do not know..

And Do not forget he is quite Old.

Here See what he Mentioned.

Dua-e-Ahad

It is reported from Imam Ja'fer Sadiq Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã that whoever recites this du'a for forty days, after morning prayers will be amongst the helpers of the 12th Imam Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã. Should he/she die before the reappearance of the Imam Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã, Allah will raise him/her from the grave in order for the reciter of this du'a to present him/herself to the Imam Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã.

Edited by ateef, 23 March 2012 - 09:43 AM.

#299 RiseOrDie

RiseOrDie

Desert Fox

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Maybe He Said that because he knows something We do not know..

And Do not forget he is quite Old.

It is a big claim when he did not provide us with any sources.

As much as I want to see what brother Sami has to say, I dislike the method he is using to reveal what he knows. And so far he has been repeating the same things over and over.

#300 ateef

ateef

Waiting For One!!!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

It is a big claim when he did not provide us with any sources.

As much as I want to see what brother Sami has to say, I dislike the method he is using to reveal what he knows. And so far he has been repeating the same things over and over.

I understand .I understand. Leave Him Alone that will be better. Let him Speak when the Time Comes. Continue the Posts lets Speak Something Else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users