RiseOrDie

2012 Hadith Timeframe, Possible Alignment

Rate this topic

1,727 posts in this topic

and the golden age of the Satya Yuga shall emerge.

You are very close to what will happen. It will not be the end of the world. It is the END of an era (or age) and the BEGINNING of a NEW era (or age)... called the Golden Age of Islam. You will see the Golden Age arrive when Muslims follow Allah's instructions and read the Holy Quran Allah's way.

ateef, JHK and Hameedeh like this

Let this serve as an example for all those trying to make predictions that only Allah knows when it is the ordained time of the return of his proof and only he shall make the time apparent.

I agree ^. Now, do the brothers see that tying the Zahoor to a specific year is not something we should be trying to do ?

This forum is supposed to be a place for brothers and sisters to learn about the life and teachings of our Imam Az Zaman(afs)

Edited by Abu Hadi
Ali H Syed and JHK like this

InShahAllah it is near. Every morning I wake up hoping this will be the day the Faraj will come. I don't know how many morning will pass this way, I will keep doing it InShahAllah.

JHK and peace seeker like this

(bismillah)

(salam)

When I try to go to page 1 or page 47 of this topic, my computer is blocking it with a warning message.

Not sure why, but it seems that somebody has linked to another website that has malware on it.

Something about newspaper.li :donno:

(bismillah)

(salam)

When I try to go to page 1 or page 47 of this topic, my computer is blocking it with a warning message.

Not sure why, but it seems that somebody has linked to another website that has malware on it.

Something about newspaper.li :donno:

(salam)

same for me.. :o

i clicked on advanced and accepted to continue, and nothing, no virus, no malware.. weird

Edited by cendrillon
Hameedeh likes this

2012 is over and the mayans got it wrong. Conspirocy is entertaining but after a while people will not believe in fairytales particurly when nothing ever happens.

A dude standing on the beach walks straight through a seal at the same moment a whale ambushes him and takes him away, meanwhile the seal just disappears altogether into thin air. You don't find it strange??

A dude standing on the beach walks straight through a seal at the same moment a whale ambushes him and takes him away, meanwhile the seal just disappears altogether into thin air. You don't find it strange??

this was a fake by the way. otherwise it would make attention all over the world. Too many utube pros out there.

south-lebanon likes this

Can the Imam appear this year? I heard there has to be specific dates in the year on certain days in Ramadan or something so I was wondering if this year had them.