Ruq

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

Send me some custard tarts too whilst your at it, just make sure they are Halal. Thanks :)

Has your mum gone on holiday and left you to fend for yourself or something? if this is so, i will adopt you temporarily, but this is not a responsibilitiy im prepared to take on long term(!) im also not going anywhere near your laundry >.>

Has your mum gone on holiday and left you to fend for yourself or something? if this is so, i will adopt you temporarily, but this is not a responsibilitiy im prepared to take on long term(!) im also not going anywhere near your laundry >.>

Nope not gone on holiday, now send me some foooood ! :)

Nope not gone on holiday, now send me some foooood ! :)

:donno: just so you know, im not gonna be one of those hippy, not-on-your-case type mothers; im not afraid to starve you :mad: now do your homework and theres some random surfaces that need polishing and im sure i can find some dust for you to hoover, so you better get started now because theres a 'no food past 8pm' rule now being enforced, STEP TO IT!

B) I wonder if theres money to be made in the distant parenting business.

will next be eating fish pie =D

Edited by ~Ruqaya's Amal~

:donno: just so you know, im not gonna be one of those hippy, not-on-your-case type mothers; im not afraid to starve you :mad: now do your homework and theres some random surfaces that need polishing and im sure i can find some dust for you to hoover, so you better get started now because theres a 'no food past 8pm' rule now being enforced, STEP TO IT!

You sent the food yet?

and if you starve me I will kick you next time you are in the chatroom

having tea and these mini chocolate brownies from Thorntons. Theyre ok, but a little bit dry for my liking. Luckily i have the tea :)

You sent the food yet?

and if you starve me I will kick you next time you are in the chatroom

I stopped using chatroom after i crashed 3 times and it took 12 hours to load :dry: (slight exaggeration)

what does YB mean?

btw teach me how to become debate psychologist :shifty:

haha dam i wrote wrong again

sorry i meant its BY ...as in TCBY not TCYB

try to spend more time on shia/sunni dialogue , you will be one soon

Im surprised you have amy enamel on your teeth after that!

i am surprised too by how you take things ...i mean normally person should think about delicious meant, flavors etc after reading eat and eating stuff but all you could imagine was 'enamel of teeth after that' ,,,,,,,gross :sick:

Today

Fine persian cuisine at Shaatar Abbas

Homor tikka with buttered rice.

You drank half a litre of lemon juice?!?! Is that even possible? :huh:

It is possible. And benefit of drinking it is great. No matter how much you eat, after drinking pure lemon nectar, you wont gain any kilo