Ruq

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

Last ate: Trifle

Will Eat: Either trifle, or burger, or ice cream or I might be dead before that happens :(

Second helpings of trifle :D man after my own heart.

I just ate a salmon lattice bake :unsure: and now i feel quite unwell...not sure what went wrong there.

I ate potato fenugreek curry (aloo methi - pic below) with coriander chutney...that goes with chapati, of course.

Aloo%2BMethi.JPG

Aw man, i love Indian/pakistani food. Ive never used methi leaves in recipe before, just the seeds, would like to try this.

Aw man, i love Indian/pakistani food. Ive never used methi leaves in recipe before, just the seeds, would like to try this.

O try that. I'm sure you'll love it. Methi has distinct, smooth taste that will stay with you all day long. Have some yoghurt to go with it if you don't' like or can't get coriander chutney.

Am eating a delicious soup i made with onions, carrot, garlic, green beans, tomato paste and a masala of fenugreek powder, garam masala, fennel seed powder, powdered cloves, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, cardemon, mixed spice and seasoning.

Am eating a delicious soup i made with onions, carrot, garlic, green beans, tomato paste and a masala of fenugreek powder, garam masala, fennel seed powder, powdered cloves, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, cardemon, mixed spice and seasoning.

Sounds nice, make me some?