Rate this topic

waow nice thread

Mine is zakie shaukat raza shaukat no 1 can ever be like him

Why because he is a poet his point of view

His faith

His sense of humour

His daring

He has been to the whole world to recite majlis even in aurtalia and lonDon also although he doesnt recites in english

He is the only Zakir in the world Who has recIte the majlis in the bazaar of syria (whre its not allowed)

Salam sisters! :)

The best lecturer would be Sayed Hossein Qazwini.

[EDITED]
♡♡♡♡
Hope you don't mind me posting.
With duas. :)

Edited by Basim Ali
Please behave your self. This is an Islamic forum.

i think shiekh ali al najjar is awsome he is really funny and is so knowlegeable i love his lectures he came to my mosque 2 years ago and this year for muharam he was awsome i don't care what other people say but ithink he is the best he is my inspartion for doing majalis when i am older :wub: :blush:

Ok, good do that. Who is his father, by the way? And how doth thou know him? Is he also a public lecturer?

By the way, who are you are Mushu talking about?

Mushu, in a way, his point is also valid because all sects of Islam do revere and claim to love Ahlulbayt (peace be upon them all). Sure, they might, sometimes, prefer other over Ahlulbayt (peace be upon them all) but, even then, they do try and make excuses to show that they are still on the side of Ahlulbayt (peace be upon them all).

Conclusion: all sects in Islam believe in the high stature of Ahlulbayt (peace be upon them all) and do believe that we should love them, even though the degree of love might differ from sect to sect. So, to a certain extent, that youth (tell me who he is) is correct.

Salam Dear sisters,

I had heard of brother ali's lectures before and we were thinking of inviting him to speak at our local "Islamic Centre of Afghans in Toronto'. Do any of you know in what style he delivers his speech and whats his way of speaking? Thankyou so much.

(salam)

My list of favorite lecturers has changed a bit now that I look through my posts lol. I don't listen much to Ali al Najjar or Ali Najaf. One of my favorite lecturers is Syed Asad Jafri from Canada.

On 4/8/2012 at 2:20 PM, Aly ReZa said:

waow nice thread

Mine is zakie shaukat raza shaukat no 1 can ever be like him

Why because he is a poet his point of view

His faith

His sense of humour

His daring

He has been to the whole world to recite majlis even in aurtalia and lonDon also although he doesnt recites in english

He is the only Zakir in the world Who has recIte the majlis in the bazaar of syria (whre its not allowed)

hes dividing shia community, what an honor for him???