Rate this topic

they're all my favorite . God reward them all :)

and they're really cool behind the scenes (when they're not lecturing)

By the way, I don't see why this topic is in the sister's forum. I suggest this topic to be moved into ''General discussions'' , since this matter concerns the brothers too.. right ?

unless the title of the topic was ''Who is the hottest lecturer?'' ...then i would understand lol..

O.O the hottest lecturer? I wouldn't know, I avert my gaze. Lol I've done that before and I got the weirdest looks from the girls around me :D it was hilarious.

Seriously though, yes we could have this moved go general discussions.

O.O the hottest lecturer? I wouldn't know, I avert my gaze. Lol I've done that before and I got the weirdest looks from the girls around me :D it was hilarious.

Pretty sure she was joking :dry:

I was joking too... I mean the story was true but the other part was a joke...

Thanks for implying that I'm stupid though, very nice of you :)

Can't you women ever stop being rude to us? Did you not even consider the fact that Baradar is your baradar? Atleast have some mery on your baradar! :mad:

Can't you women ever stop being rude to us? Did you not even consider the fact that Baradar is your baradar? Atleast have some mery on your baradar! :mad:

Not all of us speak Urdu here -_-

Assuming that baradar is Urdu....

Edited by 3laweyaZainabiya

By the way, I don't see why this topic is in the sister's forum. I suggest this topic to be moved into ''General discussions'' , since this matter concerns the brothers too.. right ?

unless the title of the topic was ''Who is the hottest lecturer?'' ...then i would understand lol..

i've actually been waiting for it to transform into that lool

prof. sadiq qasim's pretty cool too, powerpoints and all :D

Don't know bout you guys. But I think i've found my favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fAACIbQcVg

:wub:

d'awwwwwwwwwww @ the reciting hes doing under his breath at the beginning

AWWWWWWWWWWW HES SO CUTE MASHALLAH :)

hes gonna be the next ammar nakshawani+hassanain rajabali+ali al najjar+ali najaf+abdul hakim some day :D

Don't know bout you guys. But I think i've found my favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fAACIbQcVg

:wub:

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! Ahhhhhhh!!!! HES SO CUTE!!!!! <3 oh my God! That kid better hope I never see him because I won't guarantee that he'd go back to his parents whole! Awwww! ^_^

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! Ahhhhhhh!!!! HES SO CUTE!!!!! <3 oh my God! That kid better hope I never see him because I won't guarantee that he'd go back to his parents whole! Awwww! ^_^

I hate to say this - it is too "womanish" - but those are exactly my thoughts! HE is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ly!

Before you know, Mushu will, now, be criticising me for using too many :wub: s as this is too woman-like!

Guest Mushu

I hate to say this - it is too "womanish" - but those are exactly my thoughts! HE is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ly!

Before you know, Mushu will, now, be criticising me for using too many :wub: s as this is too woman-like!

:dry:

I laughed out loud at the above ^

You guys are hilarious...

And khadim, it's always a good thing to get in touch with your feminine side ^_^ lol

Pshhh this guy is better:

I love that latmiya and he's pretty good but the little kid is still more adorable ^_^

Edited by 3laweyaZainabiya