- - - -

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Tennis

tennia roger federer federer novak djokovic Djokovic Rafael nadal Nadal Andy murray

29 replies to this topic

#26 ThE-Samz

ThE-Samz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Religion:Shia of Prophet Muhammad(saw) and his family the Ahlulbayt(as)

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

All tennis watchers should know the ranking system could be improved. The fact that nad is defending champ at ALL the clay tournaments means he cant gain any points. Either lose or retain. Plus madrid had weird new clay that both djok and nadal spoke out against. Peace.

Wtch nadal own rolland garros and the rest of clay tourneys ;)

i dont knw much bout the ranking/point system.
yes the clay was strange, but how did federer manage to win the tournament despite djokovic and nadal being better than him on clay.
he deserves the 2nd spot and if he wins a grandslam then he will be first in the world i think. hopefully he will do that at the french open.

#27 Saleem Khan

Saleem Khan
  • Basic Members
  • 18 posts
  • Religion:Islam - Sunni
  • Interests:Tennis, Salat,

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

Roger Federer is the greatest in my opinion.
Nadal and Djokovic are also great of course and I also have been a fan of Andy Roddick.
My 2 favourite matches are Federer vs Nadal (2008 Wimbledon final) and Federer vs Roddick (2009 Wimbledon final).

I went to Wimbledon in the summer and watched Federer play and also met him. Some of my personal pictures:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Salaam, wow! That match was unforgettable.. U must be lucky to see federer so close! Mashallah!! I hope I can see him so one day...

#28 ShiaBen

ShiaBen

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts
  • Religion:The Path of the Dragon
  • Interests:Dragons

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

He just lost to Andy Murray at the Olympics. I saw that coming as Murray was dying to get revenge since Federer ruined his opportunity at a Wimbledon final.

#29 gajarkahalva

gajarkahalva

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:19 AM

that olympics match looked dodgy. It's like fed was not even trying to win. there is no way murray can beat fed straight sets in a 5 set match. no way. Dodgy to the max.

#30 Ex. Rafidhi

Ex. Rafidhi

Ahlul hadith

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Religion:Islam(sunni)
  • Interests:Islam & Christianity

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

federer the greatest of all time .

i like the the match between nadal and djokovic aus open 2012. that was fantastic

another classical match is federer vs del potro 2009 french open

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users