Sign in to follow this  
lover of Mola

28th Safar

Rate this topic

28th Safar Martyrdom Anniversary of Prophet Muhammad pbuh and Imam Hasan Mujtaba pbuh

On this sad occassion, I present My condolences to our living imam Imam-e-Zamana(a.s.),Muslim Ummah and all the lovers of the Holy Ahlul Bayt(A.S.)

momineen and mominaat

Barsaat meTeeron ki ye kiska Janaza hai

Batlao Musalmano ye kis ka nawasa hai

Shabbeer a.s ne Shabbar a.s ka Taboot uthaya hai

Hai pehla Janaza jo ghar laut k aya hai

28 Safar Taboot Imam Hassan (a.s)

Mochi Gate Lahore,Pakistan

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

TABOOB E IMAM HASSAN E MUJTABA A.S IMAM BARGAH Aga Mustafa Shah Peshawar... 28 safar 1433 H (23.01.2012).....

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

28 SAFAR SHADAT E IMAM HASSAN (as) Markazi Jaloos. — in Quetta, Pakistan

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Edited by lover of Mola

Imam hasan al Mujtaba a.s ke shahadat us gharib ke shahadat hai jo karbala ke gharib se bhi zayada gharib tha.

Lanat beeshmar jo'uda bint ash'sht per, teer barsanay walno per, Ya imam humra pursa Qabool apni baargha may.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• 24- When the Honorable the Exalted God revealed the following verse, ‘O ye who believe! When ye consult the Messenger in private, spend something in charity before your private consultation..’ I had a gold coin. I sold it for ten Dirhams and gave it away in charity before my private consultation with God’s Prophet (MGB). I swear by God that none of the companions of the Prophet (MGB) did that either before or after me. Then the Honorable the Exalted God revealed the following verse to the Prophet, ‘Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and God forgives you, then (at least) establish regular prayer; practise regular charity; and obey God and His Apostle. And God is well-acquainted with all that ye do.’ Is it not that ‘and God forgives you’ refers to a sin committed for which God forgives them. 25- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘Paradise is forbidden for the Prophets to enter before I enter it, and it is forbidden upon the Trustees to enter before you enter it. O Ali! The Blessed the Sublime God has given me glad tidings about you which He has not given to any of the Prophets who came before me. He has given me glad tidings that you will be the Master of the Trustees and your two sons Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein (MGB) will be the two Masters of the Youth in Paradise on the Resurrection Day.’ 26- My brother Ja’far will be adorned with two wings made of pearl, ruby and chrysolite and fly along with the angels in Paradise.  27- My uncle Hamzih will be the Master of the Martyrs in Paradise. 28- God’s Prophet (MGB) said, ‘The Blessed the Sublime God has given me a promise about you which will be fulfilled. God has established me as a Prophet and has established you as a Trustee. Soon you shall experience from my nation the same treatment which Moses (MGB) experienced from Pharaoh. However, be patient and consider it to be from God until you see me again. I am the friend of your friends and I consider your enemies to be my enemies.’ 29- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! You are the Owner of the Heavenly Pool[1045] . No one else will own it. Then some people will come to you and ask for water. You will turn them down and say that there is not even a sip of water. They will return with a black face. Then my followers and yours will enter. You will say, ‘return while satiated with water.’ They will return with a white face.’
    • I hope all you folks celebrating it have fun. Please think of me when you eat turkey.
    • Seriously bro? Please list them. Jazak Allah khair.
    • This one might trip you up: