Salaam786

The Perfect Man!

Rate this topic

The perfect man in my opinion would: live his life in the way of the Ahlulbayt

have a proper beard :)

know urdu and farsi

be good with kids

recite majalis or nauhas regularly

have had some sort of Islamic Education (maybe in iran)

Anyway now you all have to pray that I find someone like that :)

What would your perfect man/woman be?

Edited by Salaam786

he must have "marefat( real knowledge) of his religion" not only Islamic education. he should know why he is muslim, why God has created him? ...

his purpose in life must be close or the same as mine...

his nature must complete my nature...

he must be well in controling his "nafs"...

many other things as well... :shifty:

note: he must celebrate nowrooz with me every year. :excl:

Edited by Najva

lol women looking as though they KNOW what they want ?

PLease ask yourself , do you DESERVE the perfect man, before you demand one !!! Because believe you me once he comes along, im sure u wont want him no more, bec you will find some sort of defect in him !

and as tinkerbell said, what happened to arabic ?

Yallah good luck with your search, b ut i think the perfect male/female is one whom you get along with most, and that could be your local bum around the corner, you NEVER know...

U cant ditch a guy bec he has a bad resume, and truth being said, most girls dont bec they have soft hearts, and are actually LOVING... unless ur one of those, i want this that rata tat tat

Salams

No disrespect but he should speak arabic because the quran is writen in arabic. And its the best language in the world....

I did actually consider writing Arabic but then I thought asking for three languages is a bit much :D

lol women looking as though they KNOW what they want ?

PLease ask yourself , do you DESERVE the perfect man, before you demand one !!! Because believe you me once he comes along, im sure u wont want him no more, bec you will find some sort of defect in him !

and as tinkerbell said, what happened to arabic ?

Yallah good luck with your search, b ut i think the perfect male/female is one whom you get along with most, and that could be your local bum around the corner, you NEVER know...

U cant ditch a guy bec he has a bad resume, and truth being said, most girls dont bec they have soft hearts, and are actually LOVING... unless ur one of those, i want this that rata tat tat

Salams

I guess I did sound a bit picky. I would never reject a guy because he doesn't match all these criteria.

1- Has to be a true follower of the Ahlul Bayt (as)

2- On the same religious level as me

3- We should have the same purpose in life

4- Preferably from the same culture (though I'm not too picky)

5- He has to definitely know how to speak English

6- He should respect me

And that's about it really!

1- Has to be a true follower of the Ahlul Bayt (as)

2- On the same religious level as me

3- We should have the same purpose in life

4- Preferably from the same culture (though I'm not too picky)

5- He has to definitely know how to speak English

6- He should respect me

And that's about it really!

You would make a great couple with Baradar Jackson ;)

The most important things are already mentioned here..

Why are looks important? I agree a man has to be neat, clean, and a have healthy lifestyle though..But that also counts for the women ofcourse. But the looks are surely not important.

btw, a big plus would be if he knows how to handle the satellite dish and other electronical stuff :P

Well I think looks are pretty important, like you wanna be attracted to him, no?

But yea fixing stuff is super important, and cooking too (a total must), in my case this I don't exactly know how to cook, and of course being obedient :P...

any language, any culture, simple, mentally strong (ready to face wordly problems without a cry and weakness in emaan)

should love to travel and help me learn her culture and language (prefer arabic, farsi, turkish, sanskrit, greek)

loves to eat and research history and wander along with me frm town to town in search of god's secrets. (a little exaggeration)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• That did not only said 35% fat only.....It says 35% rich but you are only stuck with fat bro. Get out of it, it says proteins, calories, fats and so on so forth. Secondly, this is just a research about cows and monkeys, it isn't about humans but it says that there is difference between milk of male and female infants. Finally, you could see the change yourself that you posted 1 liter to be 1.027 kg and I posted 1.03 kg, Even though, it was not mentioned if the milk was freshly drawn or kept for a time which may affect it's content. Finally, repeating again, you need samples to weight for baby girl's milk against baby boy's which unfortunately neither you nor I have. So, until this happens, I stick to my belief and you stick to what you belief,  
    • I also find the Quran and the Hebrew Bible being more similar. The Hebrew Bible being a milennium older than the Quran sets rules for almost everything. The Quran have taken some of it, while the New Testament has very few laws and apeals to its believers to use the consciense given by God. Slaughter sacrifice is originally pagan. Judaism grew out of paganism. In Judaisms infancy (early first milennium BC) even human sacrifice existed. The Hebrew Bible tell the story, and science confirm it. (Human sacrifice still existed in Sweden when Muhammed lived! ) Christianity evolved from Judaism. The first Christians were Jews. The first followers of Islam were Arabs. In this way Christianity and Judaism is more related.  Muslims believe Quran is Gods word sent to Muhammed by the angel. Christians do not believe so. Neither do I. I believe Arabs for some reason adapted the personalities and stories from the Bible. Clearly most of it from the Hebrew Bible. This is why Islam is closer to Judaism.
    • More Differences:

His Vision:

It is narrated through good chains of narrators that Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) said: “The Holy Prophet (S) said that the eyes of we prophets sleep but our souls remain awake and I see from behind as I see in front."

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-2-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/prophet-s-appearance-character-physique

This is also reported by Bukhari & Muslim:

Al-Bukhaari (741) and Muslim (424) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Do you think that I face the qiblah (and do not know what you are doing)? By Allah, your bowing and prostrating are not hidden from me; I can see you behind my back.”  Ahmad (9504) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) led us in praying Zuhr, and in the last row there was a man who prayed badly. When he said the salaam, the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) called him and said: “O So and so, do you not fear Allah? Do you not see how you pray. You think that you could hide from me some of what you do, but by Allah I can see behind me as well as I can see in front of me.” Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allah have mercy on him) in Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh (no. 811)  His Sleep:

It is mentioned in some other traditions that Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) said: Once Abu Dharr went to meet the Holy Prophet (S) but was told that he was in another orchard. When Abu Dharr reached there, he saw the Prophet asleep. Abu Dharr took a dry stick and broke it just to ascertain whether he was really asleep. The Prophet opened his eyes and said: “O Abu Dharr, are you testing me? Do you not know that I see you in my sleep as I see you when awake? My eyes sleep but not my soul.”

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-2-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/prophet-s-appearance-character-physique Miscellaneous Reports:

A cloud always shaded him in the sun.
      No foul smell ever reached the Holy Prophet (S)
      Anything in which the saliva of the Holy Prophet (S) fell became auspicious. It could heal the sick.
      The Holy Prophet (S) could speak every language.
      The Holy Prophet (S) could hear voices even when asleep. He could hear talks of angels which others could not. He also could know what was in other’s minds.
      Pebbles recited the glory of God in his holy palm.
      When the Holy Prophet (S) walked on soft soil, his feet did not leave marks thereon. On the contrary when he walked on hard ground, it left his foot marks.
      When the Holy Prophet (S) walked in the sun, he did not cast any shadow.

• Yeah, I know that. I am not opposing it due to candies but scary faces for even smaller things results in bigger dangers. Why not funny and cute masks for girls such as fairies and warriors for girls and boys not scary faces.