- - - -

Photo
- - - - -

What You Guys Think About Think Abt This Analysis?

15 replies to this topic

#1 dan_rafi

dan_rafi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • Interests:NONE

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:21 AM

http://www.shiatv.ne...b48&______array

#2 Marbles

Marbles

Running Amok

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,550 posts
  • Religion:Mussalman
  • Interests:Pickwick Papers

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:19 AM

Too long to sit through. Could you please sum it up for us? Main points only.

#3 ali313

ali313

39:53

• Unregistered
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Religion:Deen ul Islam

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

http://www.shiatv.ne...b48&______array

1st: very informative..agree on many points.... it's really sad they(military establishment) haven't learned from history..repeating the same mistakes again.
2nd: after the shahdat of askri raza and a sucessful protest at governer houuse its good to see that this time shia-en-ahle-byat is more organized and united...

http://www.amzaidi.c...type=&category=

http://www.amzaidi.c...12ffddedd6727d0

http://www.amzaidi.c...type=&category=

so i hope this time they won't achieve success...

Here is an extract from majlis of Moulana Ali Murtaza Zaidi in which he comments on the factors which made the governor house sit-in a success. Aga also discussed what could be the future tactics of enemies and how to deal with them.....
http://www.amzaidi.c...e1ab37b04fa0242

#4 dan_rafi

dan_rafi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • Interests:NONE

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:54 PM

He is talking about resurgence of Zia supported jihadist n how their network went underground during the time of Musharraf and remained well intact. He bashes Musharraf, that his policies were made by the West, and that it wasn't a u-turn frm Zia's agenda..... as a we might think.

Suno, kafi acha analysis hai :)

#5 Marbles

Marbles

Running Amok

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,550 posts
  • Religion:Mussalman
  • Interests:Pickwick Papers

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

He is talking about resurgence of Zia supported jihadist n how their network went underground during the time of Musharraf and remained well intact. He bashes Musharraf, that his policies were made by the West, and that it wasn't a u-turn frm Zia's agenda..... as a we might think.

Suno, kafi acha analysis hai :)

I agree mainly. Musharraf apparently went against sectarian and other militants organisations, banning them at home (eg Sipah-e-Sahab), but he, along with the central military command, made sure that thousands of militants who were thought to be 'strategic assets' in Kashmir (eg Jaish members) and Afghan Taliban were not harmed. Zia's policy of courting the militant jihadists continued, albeit secretly. But this secret policy couldn't remain a secret for long.

Look up Qunduz airlift shortly after US invaded Afghanistan. Musharraf-led establishment in effect played a double game. And this policy continues as we speak.

I don't think these policies were covertly supported by the West. Musharraf carved out his own plan for the future in defiance of the Western demands and it became clear with time as Western frustration with his policies grew in later years of his power.

Thanks for the link, dan.

#6 abbas110

abbas110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:10 PM

Here is a brief summary of the analysis dan_rafi posted;

• dan_rafi likes this

#7 wikipedia

wikipedia

SEPARATIST

• Banned
  • 573 posts
  • Religion:just sunni
  • Interests:BNN

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:26 AM

the true anti taliban is "ALTAF"

#8 ali313

ali313

• Unregistered
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:09 PM

Political Analysis Program - Zavia

February 10, 2012 - Urdu

Political Analyst : H.I. Syed Ali Murtaza Zaidi

Edited by ali313, 13 February 2012 - 12:10 PM.

#9 ali313

ali313

• Unregistered
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:53 AM

Discussion with Sayyed Ali Murtaza Zaidi. Pakistan-Iran relations and America's new policy.

http://shiatv.net/vi...8f20ce5a0caea66

OR

Edited by ali313, 29 February 2012 - 05:01 AM.

#10 mufeed

mufeed

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Religion:Shia Ithnashari
  • Interests:towards looking for good in everyone

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

Unfortunately, I have to disagree with this esteemed scholar on his prefatory point.

The DG ISI General Hamid Gul , says clearly (and numerous times with full conviction) that pakistani involvement in Afghanistan , was to defend pakistan also because then next turn was pakistan. There could be no person more informed on the intents and facts around that 10 year project than Hamid Gul.

My shia brothers and sisters - especially from iran - would appreciate that Iran could also be a target.

I might also add that the good relations today between Iran and Russia are in part also due to the sacrifice in the Afghan Jihad against USSR. The distant and resized powers make better friends today than at that time.

I think, the greater responsibility for today's scenario is laid mainly upon stresses in the Pakistan-Iran-Saudi triangle.

Let us first acknowledge that the only people on which we have freewill and control are our own selves and our own nations. We already know our enemies and our back-stabbers and cannot depend on USA for being fair to us. We cry on that and that is INVAIN.

The USA was able to formulate the pretext of 9-11 due to our OWN internal stresses in this triangle.

In this triangle, lets even eject the saudis since they dont share borders with either Iran and Pakistan.

Therefore, as neighbors, the main countries responsible the most are pakistan,Iran and Afghanistan.

In later posts, I shall reveal more on the actual events and that will necessarily involve some names to support my facts. These are public but not very well known.

Certainly, there are MANY actors, but in pakistan, two are the MQM, who started internal militant and very hard agitation and the second is Musharraf, who weakened, did not sacrifice his own career over the future and interest of the nation as a soldier should have. In addition, Zia was responsible for erecting the MQM.

These militants provided the external players and internal observers with a context for a narrative of 9-11.

The weakened state and internal opportunitists, Musharraf and MQM made a sudden about turn on the policy and started pointing fingers to the pathans ... MQM now absolved, Pashtuns became the new scapegoats, in a game of ditching others for sacrifice.

The esteemed scholar comes from the Urdu speaking community and this factor plays a big part in the myopia of the shia community in pakistan from the correctly seeing the facts.

Edited by mufeed, 06 March 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#11 mufeed

mufeed

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:37 PM

It is important to understand the cultural differences between General Zia ul Haq and General Hamid Gul.

On the one hand, we have Mohajir mentality, exemplified by
Zia ul Haq
Musharraf
MQM

and on the other hand the Pathan mentality, exemplified by
General Hamid Gul
Imran Khan

Then, there is the religious fact as well.

On one hand, we have the true Shia Marde Haq, Dr Dhulfiqar Mirza

and on the other hand we have other Munafiqeen, like Zardari.
  • Darth Vader likes this

#12 mufeed

mufeed

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

beautiful analysis

http://www.shiatv.ne...type=&category=

#13 mufeed

mufeed

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

The esteemed scholar in the original post also made an error of a very important fact.

General Hamid Gul invited all scholars, all schools of thought of Islam, and Christians, Hindus and Sikhs to that meeting of the DEFENSE OF PAKISTAN. Where they all spoke on that platform.

In addition,

The esteemed scholar, gives the advice to the youngsters to "make your presence felt" . The best method to make presence felt is by showing solidarity with the rest of the country (which does not necessarily mean going to jihad, General Hamid Gul said to people the same thing to come out of houses and resist corruption and supply lines opening) . It is true that we shias have suffered much loss of blood. The method to erase these misunderstandings which the others take advantage of, is by emphasizing common nationality and unity with everyone in the country. This is NOT the negation of our separate position on matters of the interpretation of faith.

However, many other points stated by the esteemed scholars are correct by default and I submitted my critique where I was more sure of the facts.

If I have made incorrect points, please, offer your corrections.

Edited by mufeed, 07 March 2012 - 02:35 AM.

#14 mufeed

mufeed

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

I am waiting for your replies on this

#15 ali313

ali313

• Unregistered
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

Q & A with Syed Ali Murtaza Zaidi @ Muslim Community Hall Ilford London

Edited by ali313, 10 May 2012 - 08:09 AM.

#16 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,423 posts
  • Interests:Tabarra.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when someone calls Zardari or a similar satanist a Shi'a. Imam Ali (as) said: "Deen is (practised) by actions, not words". Installing the silver hand and alam of Maula Abbas (as) costs only a small amount of money and any X, Y, Z can do it, and throngs of people today are in the habit to show off with such things. A wanabe Shia will install a alam. A wanabe muslim will regularly press his forehead on boiled hot potato to create that highly regarded and sought after "special stamp", a faked sign of worship and piety. It's no secret that this world is circling the drain.

As for Pakistan, the country, there is no cure for it except that its people repent and embrace the sunnah of Muhammad wa aale Muhammad (pbuh) en masse and enter the Deen comprehensively, from head to toe, which seems like a hard thing to happen.

The current political and military dictatorships comprised of rotten old men corrupt to their bones is forcibly steering Pakistan towards calamity and discouraging any and all criticism, questions or concerns. For example, the army leadership was recently faced by stern criticism by mid ranking and staff officers who demanded proper action to incidents like when a army check post was destroyed by NATO gunships's fire. Some corp commanders simply walked out. immediately after the old men gathered and decided to put all the divs on "exercises", in order to distract the officers from current issues (or perhaps to punish them along the way for being so bold).

Even if it were proved that Gen. Zia and Musharaf were actually hell spawns and shaitaan's in human skin, I would gladly take them as rulers instead of today's garbage politicians and generals. Take Zia for example. Sure, Shia suffered at his hands. But then, when did Shia suffering ever stop during the last 1400 years? Zia had the economy under control. Zia brought F-16s and Cobra gunships to Pakistan. Zia had India by the balls through the Sikh separatists. Zia had Kashmir properly contested. Zia made Pakistan look like a very proper country. The fact that US whistle blowers and CIA were so afraid of him (They said: "Zia is either a simpleton or a very deep and very dangerous man") and managed to assassinate him means that he was doing great. Yes, I'm a Shia, but I'm also a Pakistani, perhaps not so patriotic but today I myself and all my friends in Pakistan are suffering the most due to munafiqs like Zardari and sell out politicians who take our hopes away. Yes I'm a Shia, but when Pakistan is no more and my property is all but reallocated, I know it for a fact that no "rahbars" or "shia brothers" from somewhere else are going to help in any way shape or form. If my ancestors survived Zia, so can I. At least all those past times that fools criticize today were actually great. Diesel for 5 rupees a liter? O M G. Dollar for 12 rupees? Great. At least I wouldn't have to worry constantly about running the kitchen or survival as is the case today. At least the police wasn't so totally corrupt and evil. At least the justice system worked even if a little bit. At least there was security. At least there was HOPE. Who cares about the rest?
  • doobybrother likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users