Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imaan=faith

Online Howza Teaching

150 posts in this topic

salam Alaikum brothers and sisters

After facing some brothers and sisters who are interested in howza and learning Islamic sciences, but as because of some problems are not able to attend any howza or Islamic centers, so we decided to start having a series of classes online (either via skype or oovoo) for these friends.

currently there is an online Sarf (learning basic Arabic) class every Sunday which is one session per week whose members are mostly Shiachat members.

so inshallah we're gonna finish Sarf, and then Nahw (Arabic grammar), Osoul Fiq'h and inshallah Fiq'h Part "Tharat and Salah".

These classes are free for all and anyone who is interested to attend, just PM me or declares his agreement in this topic.

The time of Class and the number of sessions and which we'll have per week all details would be declared here soon inshallah.

Please let us know if you like to join...

wassalam

16 people like this

May Allah (swt) bless you for your efforts bro... Sign me up too insha'Allah !! :D

Can you record these sessions? please?

3 people like this

Sign me up also, and it would be a good idea to record the sessions too... just in case there are people who wont be able to tune in.

1 person likes this

Thanks for your replies...

well, inshallah we're gonna have classes for 2 groups:

First are those who have enough time and are ready for a howza-like time....

so in this case, they would have classes everyday from Saturday till Wednesday and each class is 45 minutes.

and the other class is for those who have less time and like to learn lessons in a longer time...

so it's one session per week.

* the first system would learn and finish their courses faster (in about 2 or 3 months) and then inshallah we can start Nahw which is the base of other howza courses.

* if there are some brothers or sisters who are currently learned Arabic and interested in other lessons like Osoul, Fiqh, or even tafseer,etc... please let us know....

* please vote here and tell us which class would you prefer...

1 person likes this

sign me up

question what time in skype are u on for teaching?

salam Alaikum

Inshallah our first session for group 1 (5 sessions per week) would be in 17January , at 6 GMT.

other details like our book and other things would be declared here.

Waalykumsalam wa RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATOH Brother Iman.

Brother, please sign me up as well! :)

By the way, please post your skype (or oovoo) id which you will be giving the lectures with here.! :)

May Allah (SWT) bless you and your team, your and their families and loved ones.

salam Alaikum

Inshallah our first session for group 1 (5 sessions per week) would be in 17January , at 6 GMT.

other details like our book and other things would be declared here.

Bro I will be able to do the 6pm GMT classes but from Saturday to Tuesday (Wednesday I get home at around 6:15 PM and then have to pray but the rest of they days I should be able to make it on time.)

Will that be ok?

Brother, please sign me up as well! :)

By the way, please post your skype (or oovoo) id which you will be giving the lectures with here.! :)

May Allah (SWT) bless you and your team, your and their families and loved ones.

salam Alaikum brother/sister

this is the skype ID, Imanorfaith

the ID of other teachers also would be added soon inshallah.

Bro I will be able to do the 6pm GMT classes but from Saturday to Tuesday (Wednesday I get home at around 6:15 PM and then have to pray but the rest of they days I should be able to make it on time.)

Will that be ok?

salam Alaikum brother

well no it's ok you can attend 4 sessions and the Wednesdays which you may can not attend, you can take and listen to the recorded class or if others had problem like you, we can have our class from Friday til Tuesdays ...means 5 sessions per week.

Eltemase Dua

1 person likes this

salam Alaikum brother/sister

this is the skype ID, Imanorfaith

the ID of other teachers also would be added soon inshallah.

salam Alaikum brother

well no it's ok you can attend 4 sessions and the Wednesdays which you may can not attend, you can take and listen to the recorded class or if others had problem like you, we can have our class from Friday til Tuesdays ...means 5 sessions per week.

Eltemase Dua

JazakAllah Khair bro !! :D

May Allah (swt) reward you all infinitely for doing this .. I cant wait :D

Sign me up too!!!!!!!! :D

1 person likes this

Alhumdulillah. This sounds incredible. What are the details for the once a week lessons (dates, timings etc)?

Thanks for your replies...

well, inshallah we're gonna have classes for 2 groups:

First are those who have enough time and are ready for a howza-like time....

so in this case, they would have classes everyday from Saturday till Wednesday and each class is 45 minutes.

and the other class is for those who have less time and like to learn lessons in a longer time...

so it's one session per week.

* the first system would learn and finish their courses faster (in about 2 or 3 months) and then inshallah we can start Nahw which is the base of other howza courses.

* if there are some brothers or sisters who are currently learned Arabic and interested in other lessons like Osoul, Fiqh, or even tafseer,etc... please let us know....

* please vote here and tell us which class would you prefer...

I'm in brother. I work fulltime (from Monday till Friday) but if it starts at 6 GMT I can participate in the intensive course.

May God bless you for your efforts.

Alhumdulillah. This sounds incredible. What are the details for the once a week lessons (dates, timings etc)?

salam Alaikum

The once a week calsses are now running by sis "phoenix" on sunday nights, at 6 pm GMT on skype.

But new 5 sessions a week class would start on 17 Jan inshallah.

I'm in brother. I work fulltime (from Monday till Friday) but if it starts at 6 GMT I can participate in the intensive course.

May God bless you for your efforts.

Yeah it starts at 6PM GMT...

inshallah we see you in class.

sign me up, inshAllah... please update with the teacher's skype name for the once a week classes when you get the chance, inshAllah. may Allah SWT reward you for your efforts, ameen