I'm really impressed! These are wonderful, keep it up and please keep posting your art :) I like that you've allowed us to see the progression of your art on this thread--your paintings have gotten better and better mashaAllah :D

I'm really impressed! These are wonderful, keep it up and please keep posting your art :) I like that you've allowed us to see the progression of your art on this thread--your paintings have gotten better and better mashaAllah :D

awwwww :) really! you made my day! alhamdulilah .. now i'm really looking forwards to holding a paintbrush again .. thank you so much! :) :D

Some nice ones in there ^.^. I'm not a big fan of the ones that depict the faces of the Imams though. 

Same. I've always wondered why the Iranians depict the Imams  (as)  like although I guess it's meant to be more of a symbol rather than an accurate representation of their figure.

I love all the art posts on this thread! I tried to upload something I drew through my phone, but I guess I'm not advanced enough to be uploading things :)

I don't usually draw islamic things, mostly just anime. I found a picture of an anime drawing I made in response to the hebdo attacks (which I was against). She wears the hijab, but old fashioned (her neck showing) with a sword by her. Though now that I look at it, looks a little aggressive rather than peaceful ... Should've drawn a pen rather than a sword.

Still, here to say- you're all wonderful artists and have inspired me to try more islamic art. Perhaps give a few of the anime drawings I make an islamic theme :)

Keep it up and jazakum Allah mezeedan min alkheir :)