Sign in to follow this  
zakiabbas

Syed Shia Community In Perth Western Australia

Alsalam alikum,

All I know that there is an islamic center in Perth called: ANNOR ISLAMIC CENTER

and its address is: P.O.BOX 432 mirrabooka squ. Perth 6061 W A AUSTRALIA

I hope this helps

Thanks alot brother, Plz send me the id if u know about any member or any other person in perth thanks alot once again.

Guest a.shia.muslim.brother.110

Salam u alaykom all,

I'm actually looking for a true Shia revert wife. Please feel free to contact me for more details:

a.shia.muslim.brother.110@gmail.com

assalam u alaykom

Salam u alaykom,

is there any website or facebook pages/group or any contact info of Annor??!! I can't find anything on internet. If some1 has some more info apart from adderess, could u plz email me on:

a.shia.muslim.brother.110@gmail.com

jazakomolaho khairan

assalam u alaykom

Wa alikum alsalam,

I asked my friend who lives in Perth about Shia mosque there and she told me this:

The only mosque in Perth is called Maryum Mosque.

It's on Nollamarra Ave in Nollamarra. Next door to Mirrabooka High School

She told me that she will ask her friend about the number, but I didn't get an answer from her yet.

When she tells me about it, I will tell you about it here insha Allah.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Zahra1

Salam u alaykom,

just luke to clarify that the Annor doesny physically exist! the only Shia Masjid in Perth is called St Mary as Masjid which is located in 2 Poinsettia Way Dianella.

They have jamat prayer every night and Dua Kumeil every thursday night after jamat maghrib isha prayer.

They also commemorate iccasional Shia events. This tuesday 24th April, in sha Allah will have program for the martydom of Hazrat Zahra as after maghrib isha prayer.

Assalam u alaykom

Salam Alaykum brothers and sisters,

I regret to say that there is now no Shia mosque in Perth anymore. The St Mary Mosque (2 Poinsettia Way Dianella) has officially shut down. If any brothers or sisters don't believe me, please feel free to drive there anytime to see whether the gates are open or locked. It's a very long story as to why the mosque is been forced to shut down (and I will not be the one to explain it) and at the moment it is up for sale in the public market.

In effect to this, our Shia community is trying to build our own mosque which is for the Ummah (for both Sunni and Shia) in the Swan Valley area (about 30mins off from the main Perth City). This project of ours are very tiresome. We have receive many obstacles and put downs. Been a few months now but not enough donations to make this happen, nonetheless we will not give up or give in.

If you want to find out more about this project:

https://www.facebook.com/TheMosqueInTheValleyFoundation

http://mosqueinthevalley.org

In one of our fund raising ways to help promote this project we have fairs, ramadhan speeches, dinner gatherings, and shows.

One of this month promotion and helping our Shia community for awareness is:

https://www.facebook.com/events/286289118144100/

If you're in Perth, please feel free to come.

Please also feel free to donate or spread words about this project of ours.

May Allah, subhana wa ta'ala, guide us all into the straight path.

Sister Aaliyah.

Mashallah, the community there seems to be growing.

Also in Melbourne -Australia

AOA

I belongs to a syed shia family. Inshallah soon i'll join my classes in perth. I just want to know about syed (shia) community in perth or surrounding areas.

Welcome to Australia MATE! :)