• Banned
  • 2,225 posts
  • Religion:shia

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

I reqst you all to sent laanat (curse)
on the killer of imam ali a.s
Allahumalan qatalatal ameerul momeenin.
May Allah curse the killer of imam ali a.s
And to all those people who were involved.
Laanat laanat laanat
  • hameedeh likes this

#2 hameedeh

hameedeh

♥ Do all things with love.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,091 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam
  • Interests:www.al-islam.org/
    www.khamenei.ir/
    www.leader.ir/

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:01 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)

ÃõæáóٰÆößó ÌóÒóÇÄõåõãú Ãóäøó Úóáóíúåöãú áóÚúäóÉó Çááøóåö æóÇáúãóáóÇÆößóÉö æóÇáäøóÇÓö ÃóÌúãóÚöíäó {87}
[Shakir 3:87] (As for) these, their reward is that upon them is the curse of Allah and the angels and of men, all together.
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 3:87]
For such disbelievers (mentioned in the preceding verse) the requital is the curse of Allah and the angels and of men. They shall live under it for ever, and their agony shall not decrease, nor there will be respite for them. Please note that la-nat (cursing the wicked) is an "act of God" therefore, tabarra, prescribed by Islam-original (Shiaism) is in full agreement with the divine will and command.

Source: http://quran.al-islam.org/

#3 Abo_Al7ur

Abo_Al7ur

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts
  • Religion:Shia Muslim
  • Interests:Serving Mohamed & his household PBUT

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

Allahumalan qatalatal ameerul momeenin.
Laanat laanat laanat

#4 Daggie Ntokozo

Daggie Ntokozo
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:31 AM

May the curse of Allah be upon all those who hated imam Ali (a.s) nd to all those who still hate him. Amen.
  • Shia_Debater likes this

#5 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:11 PM

Ilahi aameen
Jazakallah may maula ali a.s bless and help you in each and every problem in this world and here after.

Naara haidery

#6 asopmuet

asopmuet
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:Islam (SHIA)

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:33 AM

lanat beshumaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr

#7 livekarbala

livekarbala
  • Basic Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:21 AM

Laanat laanat laanat

#8 Hafsa

Hafsa
  • Basic Members
  • 49 posts
  • Religion:Muslim of the madhab Malaki

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:13 AM

You don't even know who killed Ali.

#9 Shia_Debater

Shia_Debater

:)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:35 AM

You don't even know who killed Ali.

ermm .. ibn muljim (la) struck imam ali (as) on the head on the 19th of shahr ramadan and that caused him to die two days later? am I wrong :unsure:

Anyways, May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì curse the killers, oppressors and enemies of the Pure and Holy Ahlul Bayt (as) inshaAllah.

Edited by Shia_Debater, 08 September 2011 - 03:35 AM.

#10 Hafsa

Hafsa
  • Basic Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:58 AM

ermm .. ibn muljim (la) struck imam ali (as) on the head on the 19th of shahr ramadan and that caused him to die two days later? am I wrong :unsure:

Anyways, May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì curse the killers, oppressors and enemies of the Pure and Holy Ahlul Bayt (as) inshaAllah.

Do you have any proof? And Ameen on your dua and also curse the people who hates the best friens of the messenger ( Aboe Bakr, Othman and Omar). May Allah curse them who hates the best friens of the messenger, who now are at the heaven with Mohammed.

#11 Gasy

Gasy

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:11 AM

Do you have any proof? And Ameen on your dua and also curse the people who hates the best friens of the messenger ( Aboe Bakr, Othman and Omar). May Allah curse them who hates the best friens of the messenger, who now are at the heaven with Mohammed.

Slm Eid mubarak to all "now are at the heaven with .." do you have any proof ?

#12 Shia_Debater

Shia_Debater

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:12 AM

To be honest I dont and ilahiameen on ur dua (but i dont choose who the best friends of the messenger of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì are let that be for Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì to decide)

#13 SlaveOfAllah14

SlaveOfAllah14

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:Religion, science, creation

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:34 AM

Allahumal an qatalatal Amiril Moeminin. Allahumal an qatalatal Imamal Masoumin.

#14 3rd June

3rd June

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Religion:Shia

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:37 AM

Laanat Laanat Laanat...

#15 Hafsa

Hafsa
  • Basic Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

Slm Eid mubarak to all "now are at the heaven with .." do you have any proof ?

Wa aleykum selaam and Allah barek fiek! Yes, I have proof. In the hadeeths Buchari and Muslim, the Rassoel says ten persons are going definitely to heaven. The companions, the wifes ( Aisha, Hafsa and Khadija) et cetera.

Allahumal an qatalatal Amiril Moeminin. Allahumal an qatalatal Imamal Masoumin.

Sick! May Allah bless the companions and may Allah curse those who insult Aboe Bakr, Otham, Omar, Ali and all muslims! Fieh koulie ma ken fie aye zemmel!

Edited by Hafsa, 08 September 2011 - 11:53 AM.

#16 Ali H Syed

Ali H Syed

The Battle For Trost

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Interests:Hagrid

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:58 AM

Wa aleykum selaam and Allah barek fiek! Yes, I have proof. In the hadeeths Buchari and Muslim, the Rassoel says ten persons are going definitely to heaven. The companions, the wifes ( Aisha, Hafsa and Khadija) et cetera.

Sick! May Allah bless the companions and may Allah curse those who insult Aboe Bakr, Otham, Omar, Ali and all muslims! Fieh koulie ma ken fie aye zemmel!

and in that ten i dont suppose the 12 imams are mentioned? but abu bar omar are in that list are they? you need to open your eyes, what did abu bakr do for islam? omar is in hell.. theres no point even discussing him.

(bismillah)

iv sed this to people in the past, but the day you answer on your beliefs to imam mahdi as, will be the day i will truly be happy.
and please address prophet muhammad syed alahmbiya with some respect. you speak about them as if they are even comparable to abu bakr and omar (la)

(bismillah)

Edited by Ali H Syed, 08 September 2011 - 12:00 PM.

#17 Abo_Al7ur

Abo_Al7ur

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

why you upset when we curse the killers of imams(as)?

#18 Shia_Debater

Shia_Debater

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

Number 1) Sahih Bukhari says ten will definately go heaven, doesnt say they will go heaven before the day of judgement.

Number 2) Sahih Bukhari also says the Prophet (pbuh) was angry with Abu bakr

So the Prophet (pbuh) is angry with abu bakr yet they are both going to heaven? Contradiction in Bukhari?

Number 3) Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim both say there will be 12 leaders after the death of the prophet (pbuh) in many hadiths.

12 leaders after the Prophet (pbuh) but only 4 leaders for the sunnis and 12 for shias ... Sunni is wrong sect?

Edited by Shia_Debater, 08 September 2011 - 12:10 PM.

#19 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:02 PM

sorry it was wrong information that umar and they all are in hell
As far as I believe even the hell refused to take them inside as there was no level of punishment for them beacuse what ever they have deed.

Edited by inshaAllah, 09 September 2011 - 06:45 AM.
cursing of the caliphs in not allowed

#20 Shia_Debater

Shia_Debater

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:10 PM

sorry it was wrong information that umar l.a and they all are in hell
As far as I believe even the hell refused to take them inside as there was no level of punishment for them beacuse what ever they have deed.

loooooooool bro remove the "l.a" from after umars name its against the rules of the website

did make me laugh though :lol:

#21 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

loooooooool bro remove the "l.a" from after umars name its against the rules of the website

did make me laugh though :lol:

He he lol
Bro doesn't it true??

#22 Hafsa

Hafsa
  • Basic Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:22 PM

why you upset when we curse the killers of imams(as)?

Which imams? And who says that the companions killed all the 11 imams? You are joking right?

#23 Ali H Syed

Ali H Syed

The Battle For Trost

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Interests:Hagrid

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:24 PM

Which imams? And who says that the companions killed all the 11 imams? You are joking right?

no one mentioned any companion killing an imam as, but as to your question to which imam

Posted Image

These imams as, the truth on earth, the ones who praised no one but Allah sbwt, those imams who do not sin, those imams who were the direct family of prophet muhammed saaw.

(bismillah)

#24 Hafsa

Hafsa
  • Basic Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:26 PM

Number 1) Sahih Bukhari says ten will definately go heaven, doesnt say they will go heaven before the day of judgement.

Number 2) Sahih Bukhari also says the Prophet (pbuh) was angry with Abu bakr

So the Prophet (pbuh) is angry with abu bakr yet they are both going to heaven? Contradiction in Bukhari?

Number 3) Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim both say there will be 12 leaders after the death of the prophet (pbuh) in many hadiths.

12 leaders after the Prophet (pbuh) but only 4 leaders for the sunnis and 12 for shias ... Sunni is wrong sect?

You dont have any proof and don't have any hadeeths! Give me a hadeeth saheeh where Mohammed says there will be 12 imaams after him. And isn't that shirk, because there is only one islamic prophet and he is the last. Can you tell me why the companions are bad in the eyes of shias, while Mohammed loved them with al his heart? Isn't that a contradictio in terminis?

The shiesme is a sect, my dear. The ahlu sunnah w djamaah is the right path, the path of the soennah.

Edited by Hafsa, 08 September 2011 - 01:27 PM.

#25 Abo_Al7ur

Abo_Al7ur

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:27 PM

so tell me... why are you upset?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users