Assalaymu alaykom brothers and sisters. Does anyone know of someone who has filled out the application to the Hawza of al mustafa university? I was filling it out, but am confused with some of questions. Jazaak Allah khair.

Edited by Hakimabidallah

Wa alaykum salaam

Which of the questions has confused you?

Assalaymu alaykom brothers and sisters. Does anyone know of someone who has filled out the application to the Hawza of al mustafa university? I was filling it out, but am confused with some of questions. Jazaak Allah khair.

It's asking do I know any people living in Iran, how do I plan on supporting myself, and other questions far as knowledge of reciting( don't want to seem like im not ready because I truly am).

(salam)

For the question on any people you know in Iran, if you know any (most people I know who have applied don't know anyone) list them, and if you dont, simply leave it blank or write "n/a" .

How to support yourself: If you will be totally independent of any financial support from the hawzah then you write "self" or if you will be relying partly or fully on the hawzah funding, then you state: sponsorship/scholarship

For the knowledge of reciting: state honestly if you are fair, weak, good or excellent, as this will help them know if you will require the foundation course (including training in Qur'an recitation from scratch) or you will simply need to be polished/perfected, or if you will not require any training for Qur'an recitation.

Sorry for the delay in replying, hope that helps. Feel free to ask any more questions. Also, will you be doing your application online or sending it physically?

(wasalam)

Salam i have a question i have decided to study islam in Qom In a Hawza i speak farsi, german , and english but i have no idea how to apply i just know first i have to stay 6 months in a hawza for learning more farsi how shpuld i apply

Salam i have a question i have decided to study islam in Qom In a Hawza i speak farsi, german , and english but i have no idea how to apply i just know first i have to stay 6 months in a hawza for learning more farsi how shpuld i apply

I can email you the forms for Al Mustafa University, or you can get them online. This is their site: http://en.almustafaou.ir/

You would need to do about 6 months of farsi class (can be longer or shorter depending on your pace). If you have been through a madrassah and know the basics, you will not need to go through a one year foundation course.

Jazaak Allah khair akhi. That helped me a whole lot! And I plan on sending it online inshaAllah, yet don't know where to?

:) Jazaana insha'Allah. I will try and get you an email address from a member who is at Al Mustafa currently. I sent mine through a scholar who was visiting and is based there :donno:

InshaAllah the email would be great! . I would have to honestly do the farsi and one year foundation inshaAllah I'm a revert from the states and been practicing for only 3 years Subhana Allah. So i'll need everything offered to learn inshaAllah and did you get into the Hawza already?

InshaAllah the email would be great! . I would have to honestly do the farsi and one year foundation inshaAllah I'm a revert from the states and been practicing for only 3 years Subhana Allah. So i'll need everything offered to learn inshaAllah and did you get into the Hawza already?

Masha'Allah, I am happy for you. Will send you the email/contacts as soon as I can. And no, I am not yet in hawza.. heading there soon I hope. lol

(salam)

Jameeatul Mustafa has many offices in different countries,

well as I'm in Mashhad, there are mostly brothers and sisters from India and Pakistan

so their main office is in Qum which there are brothers and sisters from US and europe

Anyone who wanna know about Howza in Iran and their applications, let me know

wassaalam

salam Alikum

if you can understand Farsi, and wanna enter Howza in Iran, the best place is Jameeatu Zahra (s.a) in Qum

that's great ...

any other information, let me know...

wassalam

Jazaak Allah khair! And inshaAllah, brother Iman I wanted to go to the one in qom. What's the best way to get accepted?

(salam)

well at first I suggest you Jameeatul Mustafa which you mentioned...

that's a great place in which only foreign brothers and sister study Islamic sciences.

so what you need at first is to check if you have their qualifications...age , and other things.

then if you really interested to become a real soldier for Imam Zaman (a.j) and become one of the members of the verse 20 of sourah Towbah which says:

"sure those who believe and travels and tries for Allah .... they are in the greatest level for Allah and they are those who have a great final"

so the first step for Jameeatul Mustafa is to arrange with their office in your country...

if you like I can check the address ..

so when you registered there and made a document , they would ask u to pass a exam and then if you admitted you can come to Iran to start and complete your education.

you can study till the PHD degree.

I'm studying the last years of "Quran sciences" in howza and university in BA level.

by the way , you had any question, let me know.

wasslam

Assalaymu alaykom wa Jazaak Allah khair. I'm not sure how to check qualifications and age. I'm turning 22 this year and I already have two years of college pretty much completed mashaAllah so I'm sure based on the application I should be fine Allahu a3lam. I just need a place to send it off too? And how do people check their application status? And inshaAllah ta ala to the return of imam zaman (a.j.)

And inshaAllah I do need the address for the office in my country yet I don't think their is one in the US?

(salam)

you age and education is ok.

so can send your request to this address:svp@miu.ac.ir

it's the Email of their Us and Africa manager.

Although I know they may not respond you quickly, as they have someone who controls the Emails and He should send your Email to the admission manager, so if you did not receive their reply soon, let me know to send it to the private Email of the main admission manager.

I used to be connect with them.

It's also his work phone number: 98 251 7172225

meanwhile they have offices in Us, just let me check it ...it's better that you go to their office ...it's more safe and would be more confident.

I'll send you the address ...just let me ask...

wassalam

Salam Brothers... i want to aplly for going to hawza in qom ... since i m now in canada i m not sure how it works.  i have the applications forms . but where should i send them like how does it work

Salam Brothers... i want to aplly for going to hawza in qom ... since i m now in canada i m not sure how it works.  i have the applications forms . but where should i send them like how does it work

(salam) :)

For which Hawza is it in Qom? the address should be on the bottom of the form. If it's for Al Mustafa International University, this should help insha'Allah.

Here is all the information you need to know

http://en.miu.ac.ir/

And here is the application form

http://en.miu.ac.ir/uploads/4_34_en.form.pdf

(wasalam)

Salam, I want to go and study in hawza as I really dont enjoy university life in uk. Is there any offices in london that i can visit to get more information for hawza in qom?

Salaam Alaykum

Me and my Wife are looking to study Hawza in mashad. Can You please provide me a list of all the schools for men and list of schools for females in mashad for studying hawza please ? With telephone numbers and addresses for each individual school please. Me and my Wife are traveling to Iran mashad in 30 days time and we would like to visit all the schools of Hawza in Mashad to decide which one is our choice for studying Hawza in. Thank you very much.

Amar 

Salam

I want to study in Howza Qom.But I have informed that Iran howza(qom) will take u when u done 2nd year Is this right....But i want to come early is this possible that after matriculation I shall come...??