Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlHamdulillah110

Zakir Naik:shia And Sunni

18 posts in this topic

Salaams,

I find this video odd, on the one hand he says that there is no shia or sunni, just muslims. Then he goes on to say that those who follow the Quran and the sunna of the Prophet (saw) and his sahih books such as Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim are true muslims, anyone that doesnt follow these are not muslims. Funny how he didnt mention the Ahlul Bayt (a.s) since Hadith al-Thaqalayn is mentioned in their books as well.

Maybe its just me but i felt that he was hinting that Shias are not muslims. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhqMdwiyg6c&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Naik is good against Christians and Atheists. Anything else he's another piece of story. :mad:

2 people like this

Dear Naik, stick to debating non-Muslim monotheists. You won't do any good with Shia Muslims.. you simply have no enough power taking that avenue..

2 people like this

His sister married a Shia man and she converted to Shia'ism as well.

He thinks Shias are mushriks but doesn't say it openly.

funny how she found the truth whereas this world renound Islamic speaker wont admit to it because it might take him off his pedastool

Edited by AlHamdulillah110

How can you expect a Yazeed loving jahil to know what islam or a muslim really is.

2 people like this

wasalaaaaaaaaaam

This man is clearly a sunni, what he says is you should call yourself a muslim and not sunni, shia etc..

But he obviously follows the sunni teaching he says that the prophet (saww) says "those who follow me and sahabah" will be saved (from the fire). Now obviously we dont follow the sahabah so yes i think hes trying to say shias are not muslims.

Edited by Shia_Debater

Salam everyone

When i first heard of him and listened to some of his lectures i was intrigued by his knowledge, however a few videos i saw of him talking about extremism and osama bin laden. He didnt condemn or condone Osama. For a man who cannot bring himself to condemn him osama, i see signs of extremism. Which also includes hate of shia. However i never heard him admit it or speak about the issue so we are not 100% sure he is against shia or with them.

He is a closeted salafi/wahabi. As pointed out by someone, they are known for their hypocritical stance of branding other sects as deviant when they themselves are also member of a sect based on a teaching of a deviant name Ibn Taymiyyah. Him defending Yazeed (LA) is enough of a proof that he hates Hussayn the grandson of the Holy Prophet (pbuh).

2 people like this

Zakir Naik is soooo good at misguiding naive people. Of whom are the majority.

It's the way he speaks, it's so matter-of-fact like, that most people take what he says as the gospel truth. He preaches fallacy and a mild form of extremism. His lectures are just entertaining, counting how many mistakes he makes. In a way, I'm happy that he DOESN'T talk about AhlulBayt (as) ... I mean, can you imagine how much garbage he'd spew?

Anyway. I'd love to see him debate Ammar Nakshwani! ;)

Is that just a rumor or is that true? Proof if you may...

the only thing cool about this dude is the way he quotes quran

"for example, sura ali imran, chapter number 3, verse number 64"

its so pro

its a shame his quran-quoting skills go to waste :(

Is that just a rumor or is that true? Proof if you may...

Truth. Sayed Ammar Nakshawani told me all this.

Zakir Naik's sister and her husband contacted Sayed Ammar for advice on what to do because he keeps calling them mushriks and kaffirs.

They told SAN to debate ZN (especially about Naik's comments about Yazid).

Sayed Ammar accepted but Naik declined because "history isn't his speciality" and he only focusses on dawah.

If you still don't believe me, then watch this from 2:54 until 4:09 where Sayed Jan Ali Kazmi's son talks about one of Zakir Naik's "relatives" getting verbal abuse from Naik.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr8Pe1Ll56w

2 people like this

I was once really fond of this man and his inter-religious debates. After finding out how much of a hardcore Nasibi he is, and how he sympathized with a mass-murdering [Edited Out]head like Osama bin Laden (LA), I sent the same La'anat I send on all the Sunni Idols.

2 people like this

I am a muslim from Burma.I think that both sunnis and shias are muslims.But shias follow the sunnah of Prophet Mohammed(saw) and ahlayl Bayt of Prophet Mohammed(saw).Sunnis follow sunnah of Prophet(saw) and Sahabas among Muawiya Ibn Abu suffiyan and Marwan.They call Walid as Calipha.They call Muawiya as Amir.I am neither sunni nor shia.I am follower of prophets(as) and last prophet(saw).Hazarat Ali Ibn Abi Twalib(as) is Follower of prophets.I am not follower of humans.

Zakir Naik is soooo good at misguiding naive people. Of whom are the majority.

It's the way he speaks, it's so matter-of-fact like, that most people take what he says as the gospel truth. He preaches fallacy and a mild form of extremism. His lectures are just entertaining, counting how many mistakes he makes. In a way, I'm happy that he DOESN'T talk about AhlulBayt (as) ... I mean, can you imagine how much garbage he'd spew?

Anyway. I'd love to see him debate Ammar Nakshwani! ;)

Yh man ammar is a don :D

Seyed Ammar replied to Zakir Naik but obviously zakir naik couldnt say anything bac cos Sayed Ammar ripped him to shreds.

Watch it here :) : http://www.sayedamma...am2008popi.html

Edited by Salafi_Strangler

I watched Sayyed’s Ammar clip when it came out. I am glad that someone/sayyed Ammar replied to this nasibi.

We should never tolerate praising of the killers of the grandsons of the Prophet (pbuh). Hassan and Hussayn are leaders of the youth (men) in Jannah.

Edited by Zareen