Shia_Debater

Making Dua For Each Other

Rate this topic

On 16/02/2013 at 4:29 AM, Pedram said:

before you pray for anything or anyone, always pray for the son of Fatima (sa), Hujjat bin Hasan (aj)...

..and then pray for the ill please

Bless this post, absolutely correct our first and foremost Dua always should be for our Master Imam Al Mehdi(atfs)

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters of Shia faith. I am in a very difficult situation and need your duas. Please do remember me in your duas and if any of you pious people can dua,and your sincere duas if accepted will be of great help to me and to you of course. If any of you are in Mecca.Medina,Masjid Al Aqsa,Karbala,Najaf or any other holy places,please remember me and ask Allah (swt) to solve my situation. JazakAllah khair! My name is azar and i am from Tamil Nadu state,India.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2011 at 10:18 PM, Shia_Debater said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

We all need each others duas and I have noticed that a lot of times in the chatroom people have said please make dua for me for this reason etc .. so I thought I would make a thread where we ask each other to make dua for us and what duas we want them to make for us

Everyone please make dua for me that I become able to do my prayers and wudhu with ease and without doubts inshaAllah

JazakAllah Khair

(wasalam)

bismillah.gif.409bc693b54452e0d902b0edd7

salam1.jpg.593fe84acc15d7e471c314b717288

I pray and hope Allah s.w.t give you the strength and courage to do all of your 51  daily  prayers and give you a higher rank amongst the Momi'nat INSHALLAH. May Allah s.w.t give you, your family and loves ones good health and a very prosper life INSHALLAH. May Allah s.w.t (if you are single) a good wife/husband that's strong believer and lover of Ahlul Bayt INSHALLAH AND GIVE YOU KIDS as many as you wish INSHALLAH and may Allah s.w.t guide your kids to be very pious and on the right path. AMEEN YA RABBIL AALAMEEN!ws2.png.519d6a13b1a42edb3682e62f1bcabad9

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:34 AM, sunnilove2hussain said:

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters of Shia faith. I am in a very difficult situation and need your duas. Please do remember me in your duas and if any of you pious people can dua,and your sincere duas if accepted will be of great help to me and to you of course. If any of you are in Mecca.Medina,Masjid Al Aqsa,Karbala,Najaf or any other holy places,please remember me and ask Allah (swt) to solve my situation. JazakAllah khair! My name is azar and i am from Tamil Nadu state,India.

bismillah.gif.cda3a03cf566a5a7a69a1acb32

salam1.jpg.f84abd6ea2d8cce8af39505c61d14

Recite this short Dua over and over INSHALLAH you will solve all of your problems. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJqJuGS9WE

ws2.png.80da2ee11e4cf66e9402f8cae33f9523

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:47 AM, Dacia Felix said:

Please make dua for God not to abandon me during this confusing time. Thank you all.

In the name of One who created the universe.

Here is something that will help your with everything, not just with your confusion INSHALLAH. Please say over and over as much as you can when you have free time, from the heart and sincerity:  YA RABBIL AALAMEEN (HELP ME and guide me on the right path) = O GOD OF THE UNIVERSE(HELP ME and guide me on the right path). Do this for a week and see the results to your liking INSHALLAH.

4 hours ago, Sumayyeh said:

Eltemase dua during the time of the new year :)

image.jpg

bismillah.gif.fccf9479eb61d0586c9d463ef4

salam1.jpg.69d65f39f0dbda4222be7804abe94

Saal e nowat Mubarak INSHALLAH sister. Khuda wand e Subhan har arooz e ki daree, INSHALLAH bariat ba zood e bedihat.

52 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

There's this really important thing for me that I want to do, the only problem is I don't know when the right time to do it. I feel so impatient but don't want to jump in and cause myself problems. Please could you all pray for clarity for me and success? 

Imam Jafar Sadiq says:

"Allah says: If a person instead of invoking Me (Dua), is engaged in Remembering me (Dhikr), I will give him the best thing I give to a supplicant. 

Insha Allah he should give you the best. :)

Salam everyone,

So I've been really sick for about a week now with no signs of getting better :( I've got a horrible fever, feel dizzy and a chesty cough and its stopped me during my Uni work which is worrying me considering its the busiest time of year. Alhamdulilah a doctor gave me some antibiotics today but I could really do with your du'as right now. Thank you in advance and may Allah grant you all good health. 

Salam everyone

Despite clear proofs and clear knowledge of the truth of the religion, my mind is wondering off to look for reasons to disbelieve in the true religion for purely my lower desires and uncertain opinions.

Pray that I overcome this pitiful state, and don't give up what I know for what I don't and not give up on what is certain for what is doubtful.

May Allah SWT answer all our prayers. 

Dua in Islamic Teachings, Part 1 

http://www.al-islam.org/articles/dua-islamic-teachings-part-1-mohammad-ali-shomali

Dua in Islamic Teachings, Part 2

http://www.al-islam.org/articles/dua-islamic-teachings-part-2-mohammad-ali-shomali

Thanking you all a big thank you here as its becoming apparent that my income is increasing by the sheer kindness of our Creator and I have found a job that I like. Also my health is much better.

You, my dear Shia friends, are really the best of all ummahs and i am another big fan of ours.

Stay blessed you all.

Assalamu alaykum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu brothers and sisters.

Please include me in all ur duas. I was a non-muslim and Allah has chosen me to understand and know islam.. Alhamdulillah. I was guided to the right and true religion of god.. And now I need ur duas so that Allah guides me to the true islam... Please make dua.. I want to understand shia islam.. 

Jazakallahu khair

Assalamu alaykum.

Salam,

One of my university friends, he is a really good shia man and has a sincere and pure heart. I have known him for years and I have not seen/heard a single bad thing from him. His mother Faheema, is very very ill right now. Please make dua for her health and her families. Thank you!

Salam, 

Can I request the SC members to please pray for my mother? She has been unwell for the past couple of weeks,it's not life threatening inshallah but she is in severe pain nonetheless and she's not improving :(

Thank you.

On 1/23/2016 at 1:36 AM, hameedeh said:

Please pray for my relative to sell his house and pay off some debts. 

A family who wants to buy my relative's house needs to sell their own house first, so please pray for that. 

On 8/8/2011 at 11:43 AM, Shia_Debater said:

inshaAllah ill make dua for all of you :)

if you have any specific requests for dua also please tell me inshaAllah I will make dua for you

Imam Al Baqir (A.S.)

It is been related through Imam Al Baqir (A.S.) that Dua itself is one of the best forms of devotion to Allah, and no devotion will be left without reward. And he said that there is nothing more loved by Allah than man’s asking and beseeching Him for His bounties, and there is nothing which is more disliked by Allah than if one refrains from such devotion and does not beseech for His bounties. (Commentary by S.V. Mir Ahmed Ali in “The Holy Qur’an.”)

asalmualekumm

plzzz make duaa forrr me too 

Salam,

I'd like to request a dua for good luck in my exams (starting tomorrow). I've been working super hard for months now, only to find out recently that first year Uni exams in the UK don't constitute anything towards your final degree :ranting:, but I nonetheless want to to my best so the efforts I put in can pay off, InshAllah.

Thank You!!