Shia_Debater

Making Dua For Each Other

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

We all need each others duas and I have noticed that a lot of times in the chatroom people have said please make dua for me for this reason etc .. so I thought I would make a thread where we ask each other to make dua for us and what duas we want them to make for us

Everyone please make dua for me that I become able to do my prayers and wudhu with ease and without doubts inshaAllah

JazakAllah Khair

(wasalam)

ur best topic so far, when we make dua for u, do u want us to say its for Shia Debater or what ur real name so we make dua for!

Just say Shia_Debater thats what I do I say the shiachat names of people when I make dua for them Allah (swt) knows who you are talking about even if you personally dont know them :)

Also dont forget to state any duas that you yourself want others to do for you :)

(bismillah)

(salam)

We all need each others duas and I have noticed that a lot of times in the chatroom people have said please make dua for me for this reason etc .. so I thought I would make a thread where we ask each other to make dua for us and what duas we want them to make for us

Everyone please make dua for me that I become able to do my prayers and wudhu with ease and without doubts inshaAllah

JazakAllah Khair

(wasalam)

Salam!

I like this! :)

Insha'Allah I'll make Duaa for you!

Make Duaa for meeeeeeee please! :D

inshaAllah ill make dua for all of you :)

if you have any specific requests for dua also please tell me inshaAllah I will make dua for you

Imam Al Baqir (A.S.)

It is been related through Imam Al Baqir (A.S.) that Dua itself is one of the best forms of devotion to Allah, and no devotion will be left without reward. And he said that there is nothing more loved by Allah than man’s asking and beseeching Him for His bounties, and there is nothing which is more disliked by Allah than if one refrains from such devotion and does not beseech for His bounties. (Commentary by S.V. Mir Ahmed Ali in “The Holy Qur’an.”)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Praying for all of you. I pray every day for a ShiaChat member to get money so he can help out his parents, but I don't know if he has had any success with my praying for him. I also pray all the time for a relative of mine, for his safety, health, and finances, but he needs more duas for an increase in his finances. Just say hameedeh's relative needs financial help. Thank you!

My dad's Parkinson's disease advanced from 3rd to 4th stage . Please pray for him. May he always be able to walk about and not be handicapped. Its such a terrible feeling, as if we are slowly ( Allah forbid) losing him. Please include him in your prayers ,especially those who offer the tahajjud prayers. Thanks

(bismillah)

(salam)

Please keep this thread going! Please pray for those who are not registered members and cannot reply. Please pray for those who are registered members but are too shy to post a message. May Allah increase our health and finances, keep us safe in this world and the next. Keep Shaytan away from us.

[off-topic]

Please brothers and sisters dua for the whole world. When I dua I keep every single one of you and the world in mind. Dua for help in school, diseases, no money, poor, hunger, better faith, faraj of imam zahman A.S.......

Edited by Haji 2003

Please pray for those who are registered members but are too shy to post a message.

Me... :donno:

Please remember me in your duas too, need tons of them. I need to get out of this hellish place I'm in and get a better job. Please pray for the strengthening of my iman and the betterment of my akhlaq.

Please also pray for somebody very close to me, is like my father without whom I wouldn't have found this guided path of Ahlulbayt (a.s). And the rest of the people who've helped me immensely in my journey, and have their troubles and worries of their own. I wish Allah removes their difficulties, eases their sorrows, insha Allah.

Don't forget to pray for my family too, that they be guided aright and acknowledge the magnificent light of Ahlulbayt (a.s). I wish I could go to ziyarah with them... :cry:

Great thread but surely Allah swt will not deny you or i something just because a random muslim on the internet did not do a two second prayer?

If this is to gain emotional support from each other, superb thread.

These are my views and not indicative of anything.