DoubleAgent4

English Lecture/events In London

I have hardly ever been to majlis before ... I hope this isn't boring ... I always though if your own your own some ppl will approach you and ask you to join them :donno: ... hope I'm not left on my own playing games with myself :lol:

What games are you guys on about?

I get what you mean :(

When there is an Iranian program on at the IC and I'm on my own the women ignore me :cry: Mind you it could be cause they think I'm not Iranian; I've been asked if I'm Arab/Lebanese a few times :lol: Are you going to either of the programs? ^_^

When there is an Iranian program on at the IC and I'm on my own the women ignore me :cry: Mind you it could be cause they think I'm not Iranian; I've been asked if I'm Arab/Lebanese a few times :lol: Are you going to either of the programs? ^_^

lol I don't look Iranian either...yeah I'm going to the Prophet Ibrahim (as) one. It seems good!

lol I don't look Iranian either...yeah I'm going to the Prophet Ibrahim (as) one. It seems good!

Haha, then I shall look out for someone who looks like Hawraa29 :P

Will it be in the library or downstairs? :squeez:

You two wastemen it's all about the Imam Reza (as) celebration B) .. though it would have been a better atmosphere if it was actually his birthday :dry:

What games are you guys on about?

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=222927097767205

In the name of Allah, the most Beneficient, the most Merciful

Islamic Students Association (ISA) is joined by Banihashem Foundation to present:

"Imam Al-Redha - A Birthday Celebration"

Lectures by:

- Seyyed Ali Abbas Razawi

- Dr Hassan Al-Sadr

Poem recitation:

- Mulla Ali Fadhil

Programme includes:

- Lectures

- Poems

- Photo Exhibition

- Video clips

- Competitions

- Exquisite prizes

Refreshments and dinner will be served.

Date: 15th October 2011

Time: 7:00 pm

Venue:

Kanoon Towhid 30-32 Southerton Road,

Hammersmith,

London, W6 0PH

----------------------------------------------

Islamic Students Association

Banihashem Foundation

You two wastemen it's all about the Imam Reza (as) celebration B) .. though it would have been a better atmosphere if it was actually his birthday :dry:

You're just jealous cause you're the only one going to the Imam Reza celebration :!!!:

Innit blud? ;)

Haha, then I shall look out for someone who looks like Hawraa29 :P

Will it be in the library or downstairs? :squeez:

Most probably in the library. I'll look out for someone who looks like WhiteSkies lol :P

dunkno .. I'm too hood to care .. Jheeeeeeeeze :P

Yeaa blud, yu baaare hood dats y yu be goin to sum event innit, coz yu aint 1 of dose wasteman dem innit?

(Sorry, 'gangster' talk is just Too.Much.Fun. :lol: )

Most probably in the library. I'll look out for someone who looks like WhiteSkies lol :P

I'll be the coolest person in the room B)

Ah, that means there won't be too many people (there was like around 20 for the Imam Reza one). Well if you see a person staring around, wondering who Hawraa is, that'll probably be me :blush:

Edited by WhiteSkies

Yeaa blud, yu baaare hood dats y yu be goin to sum event innit, coz yu aint 1 of dose wasteman dem innit?

(Sorry, 'gangster' talk is just Too.Much.Fun. :lol: )

Yeahh u dunkno manz gonna b chillin .. sippin dat chai you get me famalaaaaaaaam chaaaaaaaaayze :lol:

I'll be the coolest person in the room B)

Ah, that means there won't be too many people (there was like around 20 for the Imam Reza one). Well if you see a person staring around, wondering who Hawraa is, that'll probably be me :blush:

Haha, I'll have a sign on my forehead written 'Hawraa29' LOL

Haha, I'll have a sign on my forehead written 'Hawraa29' LOL

Yeah! Then I'll know who you are, and then kindly inform you that I am indeed WhiteSkies.

I won't have a sign on my forehead, cause that's something wastemen do innit. :!!!:

:(

All right, you'll find loads and loads of friends, okay? :D

Edited by WhiteSkies

All right, you'll find loads and loads of friends, okay? :D

Stop tryna make it sound like I got no friends :dry: none of them are coming to this event :(

Edited by SD2

Stop tryna make it sound like I got no friends :dry: none of them are coming to this event :(

You have friends?! :!!!:

...Kidding :lol: Why don't you just go to the event your friends are going to then? :huh:

Edited by WhiteSkies

You have friends?! :!!!:

...Kidding :lol: Why don't you just go to the event your friends are going to then? :huh:

Because this event seems more fun :donno:

I know, I didn't go (sorry) :blush: I was going to go but was just not bothered lol...hope it was good! Inshallah next time I'll come :D

Psssh, lazy :dry:

It wasn't bad... the first speaker was much better than the second though. The poetry was really good :D